• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannabis + etizolam = amazing euphoric relaxation

i see no point in taking etizolam on its own for recreational use IMO, so dull and boring

i'd only take it on its own if i really couldnt sleep or on a stimulant comedown

^ Oral syringes don't arouse suspicion, correct. They can get quite chunky but should be fine for what you'll be using them for.

Yeah, also you can find oral syringes in the isles in pharmacies. They do not keep t hem behind the counter because all it is essentially is a measuring device, like a measuring cup. Mom;'s use it to measure out stuff for babies, etc...

And a needle-less syringe works just like a normal syringe, the water will not simply drip out unless you push the plunger... If you are on the run with some solution and want to throw it in a backpack or something I put a piece of tape on the plunger shaft so that ic could not compress accidentally squirting out the goods.

All this talk about etizolam just has me scared for people who see it as any other 'ol RC. Whatever it is about GABA/benzos and how they develop dependency is like nothing you will ever experience anywhere else. If you think opiate withdrawal is hell, then you are in for a ride. Hell bad benzo withdrawal is a walk in the park next to preciptated wtihdrawaals from a serious opiate habit. Having gone through them twice now the fear of god is in me.

ive been looking around, i would like to try a few of these, for mellowing comedowns. does 10 euros for 10 1 mg tablets sound about rite? seems expensive to me, im reading about people using generally a few mg at a time. im figuring i may need to keep looking or possibly people just generally buy them in bulk?

ok so i just ordered 30mgs etizolam that comes in 4ml of solution, where .20cc equals 1mg etizolam... my question is: is the only way to measure .20cc by using a 1cc syringe??

not sure if this is allowed, but do i just go to my local pharmacy and ask for 1cc syringes?

thanks,
lacster
yea just ask for an oral syringe they may ask how big.....they usually dont charge just ask the pharmacist.

ive been looking around, i would like to try a few of these, for mellowing comedowns. does 10 euros for 10 1 mg tablets sound about rite? seems expensive to me, im reading about people using generally a few mg at a time. im figuring i may need to keep looking or possibly people just generally buy them in bulk?
Dude people....2mgs is sleep. 1mg is all anyone needs even with benz depnt and tolerant users.....its not like most benzos......

^ Oral syringes don't arouse suspicion, correct. They can get quite chunky but should be fine for what you'll be using them for.
They really dont even in the US I remember seeing people getting like bag fulls from a visit....may cost something

Yeah 2mg will put you out like a light. I took 2mg with beer every night for a few weeks (I know I know - I've cut that out now) and even with the tolerance I developed I slept like a brick. Those who are taking 'a few mg at a time' have significant tolerance to benzos. 3mg with no tolerance is blackout territory, for me at least.

I don't know about it being 'not like most benzos' though. Isn't just more potent by weight than most? If you are on a high daily dose of xanax, say, then surely you'd need more etizolam to feel anything.

I'm about to drop my first Etilaam after a week long abstinence. Oh boy I'm looking forward to that deep, dreamless sleep.
Nah mate. I take and have been on Alprazolam for over 5 years on and off. Been on 5mgs a day daily for a year or 2 straight now. Etizolam is strong.

i just got 10 blister paked ones neck 3 at dinner time and nothing happened now iv had this with pillister packs befor all most like some shit stim is getting cut with them to give a rec buzz but iit aint working it wrecking them . now i could be wrong 3mg necked 2 sniff and one up my bum and still nothing . i call bad batches again

I'm sure this has already been said a few times, but it certainly bears repeating: just because a drug is legal does not mean it's safe. From my experience, benzos (or 'theinos' if we're being pedantic) are addictive in a way that few other substances are, largely because unless you're suffering from fairly acute anxiety they don't give much of a 'high'. First few times I bought a few blisters of this stuff I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. It helped with my anxiety (diagnoses of GAD and SAD for those who're into that sort of thing); going to the corner shop wasn't the awkward and uncomfortable experience it usually is, in fact it was quite nice to have a brief friendly chat with the cashier (yeah my life's a riot).

Of course I bought some beer at the shop, and that's when I discovered etizolam could be used in a 'recreational' way. Then came more etizolam, then diazepam, both used for anxiolytic purposes (sorry i'm a pretentious twat) as well as combined with alcohol, weed, and opiates...oh, and stimulant crashes. They really are essential (well ok but you know what i mean) for that. In my humble opinion I'd say that easing stim crashes are their only worthwhile use unless you want to become addicted.

I guess if you've read this far you probably think I'm an irresponsible idiot. And you'd be right. But a year ago I wasn't. I always wondered how people ended up junkies, I mean, we've all heard the addiction horror stories, and as an innocent kid, or non-drug using adult, i think you tend to wonder how anybody could ignore all the warnings, and end up in such a stupid (unenviable / unfortunate is more accurate - Judge not lest ye be judged and all that...) position. But these things catch up with you, and I think a lot of us only realize how deep we're in by the time it's hard to get out.

Anyway, by all means experiment and have fun, I'm sorry if i came off really preachy. But I bet you'd wish you'd never touched the stuff if 5 months later you're needing it daily to avoid withdrawal.

Take care everyone.

sorry if the vendor is in because you know who you are but mate you have been scanked big time these are the fake repacked ones with fuck all in them i mean come on 10 of them with drink and im stone cold sober not even a nap or nod . please mate get it sorted before you lose your business really its a very bad thing i see coming with refund after refund

I'm going to be getting some 1 mg etizolam tabs soon and I have a couple of questions about dosing. First, I am on 3 mg of clonazepam a day with 10 mg of zolpidem at night and I'm on 16 mg/day of bupe as well as some other meds. I have a rather strong benzo tolerance, but after reading through this thread, it's apparent that etizolam is really powerful stuff. I'm seeing recommendations to never exceed 1 mg as a starting dose, but considering the other meds I'm on, specifically the bupe, should I start at 0.5 mg or would 1 mg be fine considering my tolerance to both benzos and opioids?

So much of the etizolam sold now, even the brand name ones, are fake or weak. I forgot what brand from india my friend got but i am not kidding it was at BEST 1/3 the strength of the other brand. Honestly the pellets which youd think would be the worst have been the best for us. Youd think something manufactured at a legit pharm company would be legit but I dunno.. there must have been a massive like 20 million pill batch that was blotched or something.

Seriously though etizolam is not worth the withdrawals/dependency that cvoems with it. Maybe if you wanna get fucked up for a night or 2 but start using that shit every day and you'll with you were dead when you run out. My experience with benzo withdrawals have been worse than even the worst opiate withdrawals Ive ever had and I am talkin shooting 20 bags of NYC shit daily. Even using benzos for 14 days straight gives me fucking HELL. Its like ever since I used 4-6mg xanax every day for 2-3 motnhs and detoxed, now if I use benzos my withdrawals coem abck so easy. The duration of th wtihdrawal is not as long but its crazy how severe it is. Atleast opiate withdrawals you know youll be alright and shit, benzo withdrawals, wow wI have never felt like that like I actually was on the virge of calling 911 so many times, every 30 minutes I was like making a new decision. I live alone and like I am thinking a grand mal ille nd up layin on the floor hit my head and die or somethin. THe anxiety from benzo withdrawals is unlike anything else.. I cant even explain it but id take methadone withdrawal over benzo withdrawal in a HEARTBEAT. Gaba is some insane shit, and considering the drug doesnt even pay off in my book I really wanna kcik my self in the ass when i am withdrawing bad for something that barelty did more than help me sleep.

well this morning im feeling sort of spaced not a lot at least its killed the hangover i should have i took one mirtazapine and with in half an hour i was out cold . i had a vendor a christmas simply refuse to sell me etziolam that he had as the were bunk so there are bad batch still kicking round

i respectfully disagree that 2mg is all anyone would need. 4mg produce all around nice sedation and unlike any other benzo i've tried it actually makes you tired instead of just relaxing you so it's easy to fall asleep. i agree that it's very much unlike other benzos, but i've always had a very high tolerance to all things sedating and when i take 1mg i don't feel much.
could be that my pills just aren't good, although the vendor i bought them from seems to be very reputable and professional and got top scores on safeorscam so who knows.

also, benzo dependence is pretty easy to avoid (hint: limit your intake to 2-3 times a week max) and even though i can understand how it happens to people, at this point everyone who takes benzos should be aware of their insanely high addiction potential. they're useful in a lot of ways, but they're absolutely not a drug that should be used daily, no matter the circumstances.

So much of the etizolam sold now, even the brand name ones, are fake or weak. I forgot what brand from india my friend got but i am not kidding it was at BEST 1/3 the strength of the other brand. Honestly the pellets which youd think would be the worst have been the best for us. Youd think something manufactured at a legit pharm company would be legit but I dunno.. there must have been a massive like 20 million pill batch that was blotched or something.

Seriously though etizolam is not worth the withdrawals/dependency that cvoems with it. Maybe if you wanna get fucked up for a night or 2 but start using that shit every day and you'll with you were dead when you run out. My experience with benzo withdrawals have been worse than even the worst opiate withdrawals Ive ever had and I am talkin shooting 20 bags of NYC shit daily. Even using benzos for 14 days straight gives me fucking HELL. Its like ever since I used 4-6mg xanax every day for 2-3 motnhs and detoxed, now if I use benzos my withdrawals coem abck so easy. The duration of th wtihdrawal is not as long but its crazy how severe it is. Atleast opiate withdrawals you know youll be alright and shit, benzo withdrawals, wow wI have never felt like that like I actually was on the virge of calling 911 so many times, every 30 minutes I was like making a new decision. I live alone and like I am thinking a grand mal ille nd up layin on the floor hit my head and die or somethin. THe anxiety from benzo withdrawals is unlike anything else.. I cant even explain it but id take methadone withdrawal over benzo withdrawal in a HEARTBEAT. Gaba is some insane shit, and considering the drug doesnt even pay off in my book I really wanna kcik my self in the ass when i am withdrawing bad for something that barelty did more than help me sleep.

something manufactured at a legitimate pharm' company.....?
Kidding, right ?

Etilaam, Etizola... they are legit brands are they not? Dont get your post maybe I misunderstood... I cant rememebr which one it was but it the pills were totally shit.

With all this talk of poor quality etizolam tabs being sold, I'm starting to think that I shouldn't even bother with it.

I've had 2 batches of etilaam branded and they all seemed legit/equal strength but ofc I don't have a lab at home so I cant say for sure..

I use etilaam (blistered strips) for occasional things where my (social) anxiety goes into overdrive making it impossible to go through without some kind of anxiolytic. I've tried Phenibut before which helped a lot, but when it came to the most excruciating things like getting my hair cut (surprisingly, I know) and job (and job centre) interviews, then this just wasn;t enough. I tried Etizolam, which seemed milder in small doses, though still had a noticeable calming effect and helped doing smaller things.
My problem with etizolam is that to do those really hard nerve-racking things I mentioned I need to take about 6mg (over a short period - 2 early morning, then another two over an hour later before I leave - I get a train and an hour later just before I go to the place, I insufflate another 2mg then I go to the pub and have a pint - I'll have a fag (cigarette, for our american friends :p ) and then go and get my haircut.
It's only after this concotion that I feel enough at ease to even go in the place and then to talk relatively freely for the duration of the haircut.
I know this probably seems pathetic to many, but there we are.

I know I'm taking too much, but this is about once every two months.
I do take between 2 and 4mg of Etiz on a Friday if I'm going out, but that's just to relax me enough to go out for the night.

Two questions: Is it really possible that a blister strip with ETILAAM-1 and the indian company name, and with all the expiry stamps and price guides on the back could be a fakes???
I just assumed that these must be the real deal.
And am I taking dangerous levels of this stuff at the doses/frequency I mentioned above?

edit: also once or twice when getting my hair cut, I've also added 1g of Phenibut very early in the morning before the following 6mg etiz spread over the morning.
Is this seriously harmful?
I've been perfectly okay on it and I'm not in any way incoherent, I can operate myself and anything else with relative ease throughout. I just wonder if all that in me is having a really bad effect?
Sorry for long post.
I appreciate any suggestions...
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
6mg isn't harmfull IME, i've done up to 9mg in a night, but i've also blacked out from 7mg (after a few weeks off) , as long as you're not blacking out then you should be fine. You should consider diazepam or clonazepam, they last much longer, over the whole day, rather than for 3 hours like etizolam.

afaik there isn't any fakes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.