• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ethylphenidate Discussion Thread

OK so I knew 90% of you will beg me not too.
But i'm just about to attempt an equal amount of methiopropamine and ethylphenidate in a 0.9ml IV shot.
Scales are fucked so guessed I'd say roughly 50 mg. both are very water soluble!

bad idea? anyone done this?, by the time i see a reply it'll probably be too late. if i do... hahah

ALLL GOOOOOOD. sorry couldn't be fucked with a TR im a busy bee, anyone who wants to try it shoudlnt. but if they have to it is fucking awesome, good combo. nice solid rush and very nauseous, couldnt walk or talk very well and heart rate was very worrying, fastest its ever been.

stick to street amphetamine or cocaine brothers, it will serve you better :)

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hiall.

I've been using the forum as an spectator,but now I feel my duty to help and avoid peoples bad trips oraccidents.

I have a PhD in Organic Synthesis and Pharmacology,so I have knowledge about a lot of stuff here. I'm also an user. I'mfrom certain country in America, and pretty much been trough all kindof stuff (Not Heroin or Crack). So I know some stuff quite well.

Myfirst contribution will be about one of my fav's here in theUK...Ethylphenidate.

As you all know a lot of this, I willskip to the details that might be wrong, or create somediscussion.

The LD50 of this is slightly higher than the oneof his parent compound Methylphenidate (195 mg/kg in mice, which isroughly 135 mg/kg in hum
ansafter convertion), so pretty much an average John Doe need to take 10grams in a 4 hours (HL) to die (OD death, but previous reasonsexist). Below that you have the ED50 (0.085 mg/kg in mice, so it isabout 0.06 mg/kg in humans) of an average John Doe is 4.5 mgapprox.

Half life is 4 to 4:30 hours, main excretion route isurine, followed by feces. All the metabolism to the main molecule(Ritalinic Acid) is made in the Liver (so please, no IMAO's or heavymedications if trying this). The metabolic constant follow the firstorder rate, which means that the metabolism of the liver eliminateshalf of the quantity every 4 hours period. (If you take 100mgs, youwill have 50mg in your blood after 4 hours, this way until you arebelow the 4.5 mg we said before. Take this on mind whenre-dosing.

The ROA's are quite similar; IV is the fastest(right away!)...Try to dosage according previous numbers. IM,snorted, plugged and sub-lingual are the second most efficient ones(From 10 to 30 seconds), they by-pass the First metabolic route(Stomach-Liver) by delivering compound to the blood by osmoticconcentrations via blood vessels. Oral is the less efficient, havingthe compound in blood in about 5-10 mins in an empty stomach.

Themolecule itself has a pKa (the pH at which half of the drug is in anysalt form and the other half is the free base) is 8.9 in theNitrogen. This means that if you snort the salt (pH 7.2) you migh notsuffer as much as with the free base (9.68) wich will take a protonfrom anywhere in your body and cause a caustic burning.

Allthe -phenidates are metabolized (ester is broken) by theenzyme carboxylesterase CES1A1, which will give you thenon very active metabolite (ritalinic acid), and as an exchangableproton zwitterion, will be treated as a salt and excreted by thekidneys due to osmotic regulation.

So, jumping the scientificstuff, lets talk about what many asks.

My kidneys hurt aftertaking this: Well, is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it willdecrease the lumen of the blood vessels and increase the pressure, soa little bit of blood at high pressure will run trough your kidneys,causing physical damage by the pressure and as you have just littleblood, the temperature will decrease, causing hypothermia-likedamage. Haemodynamic failure and rhadomyolysis (due to the highquantity of proteins from destroyed over excited cells in your blood)are the worst conditions, but necrosis might happen. You can avoidthese symptoms by keeping yourself warm and drinking lots of warmliquids (you need to clean your blood, remember?), 1 liter of warmwater every 2 hours will do.

As it is triple action agonist(affect the transport proteins for reuptake of Dopamine [thestrongest, just like Methylphenidate], N
orepinephrine[not as good as Methylphenidate, because of steric impediment due tobulkier ethyl group, about half the binding affinityy] andSerotonin [by binding the 5-HT1A receptor, it stimulates the releaseof Serotonine, but this affinity is quite low, so the Serotoninerelease is neglected]), meanin that you will have plenty of Dopamine,Norepinephrine and a little bit more of Serotonine in yourbloodstream. Also bind sligltly to the opioid σ1 receptor,meaning that will increase the permeation of Calcium and Potassiumions in the cell wall, causin numbness and light anesthesia as it isnot a full agonist. This causes the numbness in your nose/lip aftersnorting.

You all know the reactions of these lovelymolecules. The side effects are caused by neurotransmitter poisoning([Dopamine will cause you psychosis, nausea, pain of destroyedover-excited muscle fibers, and excess of shaking as direct sideeffects, Renal toxicity due to the proteins in urine will be a sideeffect, as well as not being able to sleep], [Norepinephrine willgive you energy, tachycardia, arousal {personal fav}, hypertensionand dehydration due to high Renal filtration as direct effects.Hearth damage due to fatigue, Renal damage due to high pressure,pulmonary damage due to alveolar damage due to pressure and braindamage due to pressure are secondary effects. [Serotonine poisoningis quite unusual, but can be increased intestinal movement and celltoxicity due to inhibition of Adenylate Cyclase {an enzyme thatbasically builds the cells} as direct effect, and as secondary effectyou can wait high blood pressure and kidney damage]) are usuallyreached when passing the TD of 5mg/kg in a 4 hours period. Any belowthere, means you are safe (assuming you have normal MAO levels, keepgood hydration and body temperature.

About the nose afterusing it as ROA, the best way to deal with it is to rinse withisotonic solution before (9 grams of salt in one liter of water, ifyou use only water [hypotonic], you will cause a dry nose as thecells in the membrane will try to absorb water to keep the osmoticequilibrium. If you use too salty [hypertonic] solution, yourmembrane will release water and the Ethylphenidate will be absorbedquicker, but more painfully as well) snorting, wait 5-10 mins toabsorb (by osmotic equilibrium, if you have too much Ethylphenidatein your nose, will not be absorbed as the equilibrium has beenreached) and rinse with isotonic solution or hypotonic if you wish torepeat a line. This apply only to the Ethylphenidate salt.Ethylphenidate base, as organic molecule, can permeate the cellmembrane slowly, but will be quite caustic due to the pH and it willbe 99.9% ionized in the water media (blood).

Well, I believethis were all the questions I had when I started RC. Feel free to askif I can help you with anything!

Cheers and stay safe.
[/FONT]

Thanks SWIM7389,
Interesting stuff, especially as I'm considering getting some EP again atm, which I've only had one time about 3 years ago.

Today I tried every(?) possible way to find out about ethylphenidate effect: snorting 25mg, plugging diluted with water 50mg, sublingually 75mg, swallowing with water 50mg, smoking ground powder with cigarette tobacco 75mg, vaping(cooked)50mg and I´m a little "entertained" but nothing more. Snorting burns only the first time. I´m a little "woozed" but focused. A couple of beers made no difference. I took 60 2mg diclazepams in six days ending 4 days ago - maybe they still calm me down. I smoke a lot of pipe tobacco so mixing with mild cigarette tobacco is the most pleasant way for me. I´m able to watch movies with concentration, not switching channels constantly (what I used to do). Better than being critical of everything.

At the end of the day (with 100mg more smoked and plugged) I was very tired and really woozy and disoriented. Will not buy this stuff again - a couple of drinks and (tobacco) pipe is good for me.