Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ethylphenidate Discussion Thread

AFA

Bluelighter
This chem seems to becoming more and more popular and there are a lot of mixed reports about it (im sure many have not had the genuine product).

Please share your reports, any dosage information and lets not get off topic keep to HR stuff please

Let The Discussions Begin %)

I believe it's a metabolite of booze n ritalin and apparently you need quite a few drinks for the effect invitro. I was prescribed some Ritalin for ADHD and used to drink too much booze but it was a while ago so I'm not real sure (5+ years). Plus stims dont work for me as well as other people, not as much euphoria for one. Guess it'd be a bit like ethocaine (coke n booze). Anyways just wondering if anyone has sampled this product individually or have recently drunk a fair bit of booze while on Ritalin beacause then you would have an idea of dose and HR steps. I'm guessing it will be fairly cardiotoxic (hope not as bad as dimethocaine.)

Waiting on a sample supposed to be like coke I hear? No idea on this on. Mr. Blonde may I call on your expertise?

Drinking to form ethylphenidate in vivo via CES1 is enantioselective favouring the non-active l-eph so all the people talking about drinking and getting an EPH high are just drunk and high on MPH in reality. Obviously many people have also had fake EPH from vendors as well as many were claiming to be selling L-EPH with some people claiming activity. From memory DAT was higher compared to MPH at lower doses while levelling out at higher doses. May cause less jittery side-effects at low doses but assuming its useless at that level and higher wouldnt be to distinguishable from regular MPH.

Thanks for that much appreciated, so it's just like Methyphenidate if you have a bit of it with the usual side effects. Not going to be a big fav for obvious reasons might leave this one alone.

Drinking to form ethylphenidate in vivo via CES1 is enantioselective favouring the non-active l-eph so all the people talking about drinking and getting an EPH high are just drunk and high on MPH in reality. Obviously many people have also had fake EPH from vendors as well as many were claiming to be selling L-EPH with some people claiming activity. From memory DAT was higher compared to MPH at lower doses while levelling out at higher doses. May cause less jittery side-effects at low doses but assuming its useless at that level and higher wouldnt be to distinguishable from regular MPH.

No mean for the mean comment, but I would prefer mr blonde to come by here and give his two cents cause he know he shit a little better for reL yeah? Thansk nd sorry.

I suppose other people besides me can know things as well. ;)

From what I've seen, EPH is supposed to be more selective for dopamine transporters over NE/5-HT transporters then MPH is. It does look like an interesting substance, if it is what they are actually selling.
As for the stereoselectivity of in vivo hepatic metabolism of ethanol and methylphenidate into EPH, I couldn't find much information other then that these researchers believe the racemic to be active and that it is formed under 'higher level dosing'.

I can't see why the liver would prefer to metabolize into l-EPH, but I will stand corrected if I see evidence of it.

Ahaha was waiting for this thread to come up, took you a while :p

I did some light reading a few days ago and couldn't find too much into about this chem. From what little I skimmed on another popular drug website it seems as if Ethylphenidate had a small foray into the RC Market where it left many people dissapointed. As Mr Blonde says, and as far as I am aware, there had been no conclusive GS/MC tests carried out to identify the speculated 'Ethylphenidate' substances being sold as RC's.

As also mentioned above me, some speculated that it's possible the L- isomer of Ethylphenidate was sold on the RC market, the L- Isomer being 4 times less potent than the D- isomer (for which most people were dosing). From memory the other possible isomers were even less potent than L-.

It would be most helpful if someone was able to report some GC/MS results when they get their mits on some :)

Got a small (100mg fuckin tight ass) sample from my regular vendor today (you know who, well most of you), just did 20mg, TBH feels better than the street coke I have been buying in Melbourne. Cannot wait to buy this one. WINNING as Charlie Sheen would say. Don't know if it is what they say it is, looks good (camera is fucked or id post a pic), looks like coke, smells kinda like diesel fuel. Maybe it is coke, FUCK knows. But I cannot differentiate the difference, and I (though not am not proud to admit) I know my coke. Worth a try, if it's the right price that is. Guessing it wouldn't be cheap IMO.

^ I just applied for a quote on one. Would be very interested in purchasing one for cheaper though.

As for the stereoselectivity of in vivo hepatic metabolism of ethanol and methylphenidate into EPH, I couldn't find much information other then that these researchers believe the racemic to be active and that it is formed under 'higher level dosing'.

I can't see why the liver would prefer to metabolize into l-EPH, but I will stand corrected if I see evidence of it.

Well I'll be damned it was John Markowitz that actually informed me of the preferential transesterfication. It's carried out by the same enzyme as the MPH>ritilinic acid. Anyway here's an excerpt from a paper of his about the stereoselectivity of CES1.
Profound differences between d- and l-MPH metabolism
and disposition have consistently been demonstrated in
enantiospecific investigations. The major pathway mediating
the metabolism of MPH is rapid de-esterification to the
inactive metabolite, ritalinic acid. This process seems to be
exclusively mediated by the carboxylesterase 1 enzyme
(hCE-1), encoded for by CES1.3 In addition, Sun et al3 have
demonstrated in vitro that this hydrolytic process is highly
stereospecific with the catalytic efficiency of hCE-1 up to
6-fold higher, favoring l-MPH over d-MPH. This finding is
consistent with that of extensive enantiospecific pharmacokinetic
studies that have measured both isomers and found
the l-isomer to generally attain only a small fraction of that of
circulating concentrations of d-MPH

^ That makes sense. But the ethylation of methylphenidate is undertaken by a different enzyme; is this one stereospecific as well?

I might buy the one she is selling ... hmmmm i wonder if she knows what its worth (2k she said to me)... BACK ON TOPIC... LOL

My LAST post which was ignored was: Got a small (100mg fuckin tight ass) sample from my regular vendor today (you know who, well most of you), just did 20mg, TBH feels better than the street coke I have been buying in Melbourne. Cannot wait to buy this one. WINNING as Charlie Sheen would say. Don't know if it is what they say it is, looks good (camera is fucked or id post a pic), looks like coke, smells kinda like diesel fuel. Maybe it is coke, FUCK knows. But I cannot differentiate the difference, and I (though not am not proud to admit) I know my coke. Worth a try, if it's the right price that is. Guessing it wouldn't be cheap IMO. - opinions to if this shit is the real deal(chem wise)? Or am I seriously doing some pretty good grade coke I will soon be buying online? LOL

I can't be bothered rereading the 4 papers Dr Markowitz sent me since I can't remember which it was in so I'll just copy part of his email since according to him the same enzyme is responsible for catalysing both reactions.

"racemic methylphenidate is stereoselectively metabolized by the hepatic enzyme carboxylesterase 1 (CES1). This enzyme appears to preferentially catalyze the hydrolysis of l-MPH. It also happens to be the enzyme responsible for transesterifcation reactions with alcohol co-ingestion."

^ Would it be possible to send me the papers? I would love to add them to my library and then hopefully contribute some more useful information to this thread. :)

Yeah sure, I was trying to figure out how to upload one earlier however and became thoroughly baffled

No mean for the mean comment, but I would prefer mr blonde to come by here and give his two cents cause he know he shit a little better for reL yeah? Thansk nd sorry.

That's a bit harsh, this is a forum, Esotericism has spent some time posting up some knowledge here, so if you're not interested just move on and wait for the info that does interest you :)

^ LOL WTF. I don't remember writing that. SO SORRY. To much MXE and Etiolaam at night lately. WAY to much I think. Tonight a little less, switched RCs to my small ass sample of Ethylphenidate, which is almost gone but working a fucking charm!!!!

SORRY, I feel like a cunt now!:(