Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E's and Alcohol - What do you reckon?

cam34

Bluelighter
E's and Alcohol - Wat u recoken?

OK guys just wondering your opinions with drinking and takin E.

Last nite we where round at a friends place drinking a few beers maybe upto number 8 in a few hours feeling a tiny bit tiddly and decided to pop an "orange J" after about 35 mins i was peaking my tits off. about maybe 10 min later slowly started to come down at about 3 1/2 hrs after drop we were back to base level. Now these pills are suppose to be quite nice and i was wondering:

Whats your opinion with drinking and E'z??

Cheers for the feedback --CaM

Apart from the fact that I'm really sceptical you would peak off your tits then start to come down 10 mins later, being back at base level in 3.5......sure it wasn't much longer?

I personally like drinking before I dump then maybe just after, not get hell fucked but maybe 6 or so. Not sure if it helps the pill come on, but it adds to the flavour without a doubt! After the pill comes on I just go hard and that is no place to be holding a beer!

I'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven alcohol "should" make your peak last longer. I personally always love to drink while on MDMA, and a beer afterwards always goes down wonderful.

I'm sure there is a post on this I just can't be bothered looking for it. Maybe someone else can do the dirty work for me.

I personally like to drink during a cruisy night on MDMA with friends, continually having ½'s throughout the night. But on a speedy night at a club I stay away from the drink as I feel heavy and it brings me down and off the dance floor...

I've done it a fair bit and I enjoy it although I am slightly worried about the strain it places on your body and in particular heart at the time

There's nothing like a beer at the end of the night.
I find it brings it back on a bit. Just lovely.

I have found that having beers before you take the pill can take away from the true mdma effect. That said I often find myself popping after I've been drinking, maybe because when I'm tipsy or drunk I'm more likely to take e! =D

a few beers
wash the pill down with a shot of vodka
drink the rest of the night!
drinking thru the night is good, u dont get the full on effects of the pill, takes the edge off, just keep up ur water intake as well so u dont get dehydrated!

getting magot then popping a pill turns me into a downsyndrone , and i say really stupid fucked up shit and get a bit violent.

i had a pill for the first time after drinking the other weekend (though i'd had a *lot* to drink) and i didn't like it too much. alcohol always makes me really lethargic (as it does), and this coupled with the pill just kinda made it not as fun...didn't actually feel *too* bad in the morning though, i guess it was all the water i drank :)

Have you dumped before without drinking? Cos really everyone is different and it comes down to personal preference. If you like the mix of alc and E then go for it and have a good one! If you haven't tried it without drinking and think it could be better then give it a go.

^^^ me? yeah i have :D

and it was definitely a different effect (which is obvious anyway). i really enjoy the energised feeling that pills give me (being a stimulant and all), but obviously the edge was taken off this by the drinking beforehand, so even though i knew what it'd be like, i still didn't enjoy it that much. the peak seemed kind of muted as well - i felt *good* but from what i heard they were really good pills...i dunno 8)

If you get hell strong pills then drinking can be quite an experience.....the combination of balance loss and eye wobbles is cool!

actually come to think of it I will put it this way: when I was first getting in to dumping I drank all the time, not to get pissed but just to 'loosen up' and I loved every night I had.

To get slightly repetitive:

"Each to their own"

I've found drinking to be fine, as long as you have one beer for about every oen or two waters... oh, and have a tequila slammer at some point (preferably post-peak), it gives you a fantastic warm tummy feeling that you just can't beat :)

Beer + E

I find that if i've been drinking beer and then dump i get mad stomach pains cause of excitement and dancing:(
But if i drink spirits(go the scotch:D ) and then take a strong pill it makes the pill heaps smoother and it lasts longer!
That just might be me in all my anti-beerness though;)

I'm going dumping soon! Been lookin foward to it all week and now it's only hours away......

and I am having a few beers now ;)

I always drink before i drop........

its the best :D

for the first year of me dropping, i hardly ever drank?!?!?

now i always drink, and I also take less pills because of it!!!

i drink a fair bit and i find if i drop or dbl dmp then i stop drinking... always the tables are full of full beers and i just keep holding whichever is the latest someone has bought me... at the end i dont drink it unless we move clubs and i skull as much as i can before continuing the same elsewhere

i would say each to there own... make sure u are fit and healthy and u should have no problems

i just know i waste money after droping and trying to drink... also i talk alot and forget to drink
haha

gl hf