• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E's and Alcohol - What do you reckon?

actually when i reread that it doesnt make sense...

i stop drinking because i forget to drink or am talking to much to drink... i hold the drink hopeing to drink it... but 3 hours later nothing has passed my lips... haha i take good pills though... i think that makes a difference...

odd enough the urge to alc evaporates from about T2-T5, hm..water, mandarins and watermelon are another story though

I have become rather messy when I have combined the two especially when I have drunk WAY TOO MUCH.

However a slight drink or two can be a wonderful way to move the mind into a mode ready for the next chapter..

"...matter a fact, I got it now".

superform said:
actually when i reread that it doesnt make sense...

i stop drinking because i forget to drink or am talking to much to drink... i hold the drink hopeing to drink it... but 3 hours later nothing has passed my lips... haha i take good pills though... i think that makes a difference...

^^ I do exactly the same thing :D

When I do remember to sip my drink though it's really nice. But then I forget again...lol. I can hold one bacardi breezer for 3 hours. This could be why I never get a hangover after drinking and pilling, but *always* do after just drinking.

I'm also much more likely to weaken and take a pill when I've been drinking, thus it's usually a combination for me. It probably makes me more tired and lethargic, but what the hell - I don't take pills to dance anyway.

I have had one real bad exp. on drinking and pills. i was at a mates place havin a few beers...we ended up finishin the slab then racked 1&1/2 of those pink doves that were around for a while...i completely fucked out...never peaked so hard but i couldnt move once i racked it...i wouldnt advise doing it

Zipp8(

be careful wit this combo,
me and the boyfriend had a bad experience in Thailand, we had a bucket each (buckets: whole bottle of local whisky, 2 bottles of red bull concentrate and a can of coke, oh so sweet) then some idiot french fire twirler convinced me it'd be a good idea to by 2 pills off him, i was too drunk to know what i was doing, ended up both me and the boy passed out in coma like state with friends checking our pulses to make sure we were still alive.

things got worse when the party was shut down by scarey Thai police with big big guns (that another storey) i was vomiting for 4 days after, which led me to take a couple of bad Travacalm and trip my head off (thats also another storey)

make sure your not too drunk, alot of things seem like a good idea at that time, and never trust french fire twirlers
:\

^^^

im starting to think he wasnt a french fire twirler, but just a regular guy who u SAW as a french fire twiler cuz u were so phucked :)

i was told a while ago not to do it cos it crushes the peak, i drank with my first few experiences and was talking to some other friends about it how i never peaked really hard they said it was cos drinking stuffs it up (tho it could hav been due to crap pills)
and then there were a few times when i drank Absinthe and then had pills after it, that was great! Absinthe, apart from other alcohol doesnt tire ppl put as much, it was great! being hyperactively peakn drunk!!!
but ever since then i havent drank before or during the peak, for the comedown tho its fuckn great!

so was i told wrong... it dosent numb or crush the peak?

Not that much if you have a couple of drinks, but if you get real drunk first you can expect to forget large parts of the night...

BigTrancer :)

PS: I couldn't stand the thread title anymore. Edited.

I found that when i drink before pills, that they always seem to hit alot harder at the beginning, and I generally enjoy it more. Only downside is that it sometimes upsets my stomach.

Alcohol on E

Does anyone else here find that they can drink huge amounts of beer and spirits on E. I know it can dehydrate you but its awesome!

i agree with everything BT has said........i drink a bourben or two just when i'm coming up to alleviate my anxiety, but other than that i keep the two drugs seperate, mainly coz i just love the true mdma feeling. The times i've drank and pilled have also resulted in extreme memory loss and black spots of the evening, and that irritates me.

I find a few drinks (usually white wine or champs) will make the come on excellent. Probably cause I forget to sit around and wait for it and wonder if it's coming on yet. But I generally stop after it comes on, cause I don't feel I need it ...

I've gotten average drunk a few times before taking pills and it seems to make the pill come on a little quicker and harder but once you start peaking you can't notice the alcohol at all. The only time I've got really really drunk was this new years where I'd had half a slab and 1.5 points of speed (I don't do speed regularly, but fuck does it go well with booze!), then when I got to the club I know I had at least 5 pots and .5 point of speed and then dumped 1.5 pink rolexs about 2 hours after arriving at the club. The thing is I was really really chatty, alot more than usual on pills, and when I looked in the mirror i was obviously peaking really hard, but I didn't get all of the nice rushes and euphoria, that I got of half a rolex (still felt fucking good though). I also have memory blackouts of that night. Anyway I don't know whether the lack of rushes was a resuolt of the speed, the alcohol or both.
still its a good combo when your not to drunk coz I find when I've dropped and waiting for the pill to kick in, I bet all impatient and check my watch constantly but when I'm a bit pissed I feel abit more preoccupied

I dont really like drinking when on pills, the taste sensation is a bit too much for me, but the other week i had a cruisy night out on a pill and had a shot of absinthe over ice. I tell you what, sipping on that was a full body experiance! Was getting shudders all down my body and made me feel so warm and fuzzy! It was cool! Tasted like shit but i reccomend it as an experiance, i stuck to one but coz they are 60% alc

WOW! this is a good thread (even if its been done before..Lol) . I have NEVER mixed the two. It sounds really nice though. From what i hear, drinking at the end of a peak would be like smoking marijuana no? it just makes it last that little bit longer . I've always been sceptical U know because 'they' say that too much water & your brain swells up & u go into a coma then they say that not enough & you die of dehydration...Its like u cannot win. They also say just for safety that u shouldnt mix any driugs...which i have & not to mix em with alcohol either as u dont know how much your body & liver & all that can take. :\