• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E's and Alcohol - What do you reckon?

^if you are going to do it its still best to err on the side of caution, and don't drink too much.

Out of all my usage in the past I have always bar twice had numerous beers before dropping - possibly because of the social aspect of drinking in my crowd so they pretty much go hand in hand. To get really blind and then drop to me is a waste of a pill - you might as well keep it for a moderate drinking session as all I do is become totally trolleyed!

definitely a couple of cold ones to reduce the pre-match nerves.

Then just a few during (always like a shot of something with ice - can then use the ice to cool down as well), but I always follow the alcohol with a water, sipped slowly (you know the guidelines!)

Too many times where too many drinks have have created complete memory gaps. Much prefer to remember having a good time, rather than being told I had a good time 8)

Party safe

definitely a couple of cold ones to reduce the pre-match nerves.

Then just a few during (always like a shot of something with ice - can then use the ice to cool down as well), but I always follow the alcohol with a water, sipped slowly (you know the guidelines!)

Too many times where too many drinks have have created complete memory gaps. Much prefer to remember having a good time, rather than being told I had a good time 8)

Party safe

blind drunk - there is no better way =D !!! but hey different strokes different folks etc etc

i find that if i drink to much before taking pills entire chunks of my memory end up missing. not just 10mins here or there that i remember the next day.. but like weeks afterwards i still dont know how i ended up sitting outside the nightowl cudding a homeless dude when the last thing i remember was being on a podium.