• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Erowid trip reports

Man, I was looking at the only two reports I have on Erowid, only one was filed under my user handle correctly with the "Bluelight Collection." Not sure how to fix the other one.

I used to love reading Deadly Nightshade reports, or anything from the atropine/scopolamine branch of the deliriant class... maybe I'll try to dig up some old favourites sometime.

Me too, datura trip reports are so crazy. Also, salvia reports... it's SUCH an overwhelming and bizarre experience, yet there are SO many reports that are written in incredible detail and are so evocative of the experience. So much so that I have always been struck by how amazing that is.

I used to love reading Deadly Nightshade reports, or anything from the atropine/scopolamine branch of the deliriant class... maybe I'll try to dig up some old favourites sometime.
I've saved aside a month's supply of my hyoscyamine tablets for if I ever feel like exploring that strange curiosity. Seems safer than titrating up from some datura seeds or brugmansia flowers.

My favorite TR on Erowid is about the original "pilsenkraut". I'm keen to try my hand at brewing some one day, along with blue lotus beer and a few other alcoholic extracts.

I've saved aside a month's supply of my hyoscyamine tablets for if I ever feel like exploring that strange curiosity. Seems safer than titrating up from some datura seeds or brugmansia flowers.

My favorite TR on Erowid is about the original "pilsenkraut". I'm keen to try my hand at brewing some one day, along with blue lotus beer and a few other alcoholic extracts.
Throw some links around and the people will check it out!

Man, I was looking at the only two reports I have on Erowid, only one was filed under my user handle correctly with the "Bluelight Collection." Not sure how to fix the other one.
is there a way I could find my reports?

I submitted a dozen or so over the last 15 years but have no idea how to find them (if accepted) or what username I used >_<

Don't even remember the drugs/tips I wrote about at this point.