• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Erowid trip reports

Great idea Buzz! I will take some time to post some of my all-time faves a little later.

Last edited:
Lots of amazingly lucid recall of salvia trips out there. Unusually vivid for such a profoundly disembodying trip.

Mostly anything written by our late PD family psood0nym is about my favorite stuff to read. Here are a couple of great ones:

Oh man, these were so good, do you have experience with DPT Xork?

Salvia scares the shit out of me though

Oh man, these were so good, do you have experience with DPT Xork?

Salvia scares the shit out of me though

I don't, but I have some, and I intend to try it. From what I understand, I shouldn't fear it, yet early reports have made an impact on me (a long time ago) that still remains.

Salvia scares the shit out of me, too. My good buddy got some and traded me for some 5-MeO-DMT, he tried both right away and I still haven't tried either. He said salvia was difficult but utterly fascinating. It felt more real than anything and made him question everything and what is real. He said it was basically like hell and made him so thankful for his normal life. He basically became a section of a wall, and that was IT, there was, and never would be, and had never been anything else.

There are tons of incredible salvia reports, it's crazy how much intricate detail people remember about such an abstract and utterly transporting/alien experience.

Yeah salvia will give your body a zipper and promptly unzip it with the scraggliness of the teeth felt and all. Not fun if you're into maintaining bodily integrity, but super interesting nonetheless! And still less scary than 5-MeO-DMT.

Wouldn't call any of the circus "more real than anything".. though I did got convinced once that I had tripped a piece of trip den decoration into existence with it. Just a translucent piece of cloth dangling from the ceiling.. but totally freaked out when it didn't disappear and I found out I could touch it! =D

My same buddy also did 5-MeO-DMT and said it was the most utterly peaceful and wonderful experience he's ever had, he said it was scary for a second and then he ceased to exist except as everything.

Maybe headless chickens for as long as they run about also experience universal bliss.. :p

Seems to be one of those polarizing substances.

Yeah it does. That's why I haven't ever tried it despite having some back in 2006, and also now.

Aw that was beautiful... it's been a long time since I read that. Little college boy MGS ❤

great salvia reports etc.
love how it can completely reset a person - seems to satisfy and challenge like nothing else except life layered over life.