• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Erowid: N-iso meth is not a real thing.

sekio

Bluelight Crew
Not surprised, but I’m glad that this has finally been debunked.

Also great to see you back on here, sekio!

So yes n-iso is a real compound and it appeared in batches of meth in like 08 or something idk the year the point is since then it has NOT shown up in any DEA seizures. Furthermore the meth from all over the US is more potent and pure than ever. Average potency is 97 percent dextromethamphetamine. I am a meth researcher and I've been researching for a long time. I can tell you my honest opinion. The issue everyone is having is they have no idea how potent the meth is and they are using way too much. What happens when you use too much of an amphetamine? You get all bad effects and none of the good. Think about it people saying no euphoria but all the bad side effects at an exaggerated level. Stimulants have a window of where the dose is right. With pure meth just 50mg is actually intense. You can eat a capsule with 50 to 100mg and fifteen minutes later you get smacked with a rush just like shooting meth. Everyone has the fire dope they are just using it all wrong.

Edit to add I have tested my theory with results that surpassed anything I could have expected. Just WOW

Last edited:
In the EU I knew people who sold 'supermix' or 'turbromix' to cut crack. It was just phenacetin.

But a friend was paid e1000 just to test a sample. It has very similar physical properties.

In the EU I knew people who sold 'supermix' or 'turbromix' to cut crack. It was just phenacetin.

But a friend was paid e1000 just to test a sample. It has very similar physical properties.
Oh yeah don't get me started on research chemicals and analogs or cathinones oh man... There's so many chemicals out there

So yes n-iso is a real compound and it appeared in batches of meth in like 08 or something idk the year the point is since then it has NOT shown up in any DEA seizures. Furthermore the meth from all over the US is more potent and pure than ever. Average potency is 97 percent dextromethamphetamine. I am a meth researcher and I've been researching for a long time. I can tell you my honest opinion. The issue everyone is having is they have no idea how potent the meth is and they are using way too much. What happens when you use too much of an amphetamine? You get all bad effects and none of the good. Think about it people saying no euphoria but all the bad side effects at an exaggerated level. Stimulants have a window of where the dose is right. With pure meth just 50mg is actually intense. You can eat a capsule with 50 to 100mg and fifteen minutes later you get smacked with a rush just like shooting meth. Everyone has the fire dope they are just using it all wrong.

Edit to add I have tested my theory with results that surpassed anything I could have expected. Just WOW
A capsule? Of meth?
Putting it in caps yourself?
How would one know how much is 50 to 100 mg without knowing the purity?
Genuinely curious...

So some people got around to doing what they should have done and looked into what a GCMS sees given mixtures of N-iso and meth.

Turns out the two seperate completely on GC, have different mass spectra, and most importantly, Drugs Data has no record of N-iso beng present in any samples since 2019.

Hopefully that puts to rest this whole mystery.
Actually there is one sample from 2020 that was sold as ketamine that had a small bit of isopropylbenzylamine in it.

But as far as being found in methamphetamine, yeah they're isn't anything supporting that.

A capsule? Of meth?
Putting it in caps yourself?
How would one know how much is 50 to 100 mg without knowing the purity?
Genuinely curious...
You don't but you still get a good scale and responsibly dose as if it was pure.

It is a better way btw
Yeah capsules and maybe some vaporizing of meth is really the most harm reduction privy way I'd say. I truly miss slamming tho lol but if I take a capsule first thing in the morning as I wake and start my day then bam 20 minutes or so and I get the same rush as IV just not as intense and I stay high all day with maybe adding a toke of a bubble to pick me up here and there. It also makes meth the most affordable addiction I've ever had (oral dosing)

Yeah capsules and maybe some vaporizing of meth is really the most harm reduction privy way I'd say. I truly miss slamming tho lol but if I take a capsule first thing in the morning as I wake and start my day then bam 20 minutes or so and I get the same rush as IV just not as intense and I stay high all day with maybe adding a toke of a bubble to pick me up here and there. It also makes meth the most affordable addiction I've ever had (oral dosing)
It definitely lasts longer and isn't nearly as aggressive.
Ime if some forethought and a little care has been shown with ROA, it facilitates a much better high. And this may sound odd but being grateful and saying thank you has been a game changer for me.
I started saying thank you ( literally out loud) and have had much better experiences ..

I have been pondering the different ROA's and BA of drugs in general. From what I've observed, most people don't really consider them. A lot of them do their DOC in a manner as such that it doesn't get the most out of it. A shame really.