Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Entourage

finally just saw this show yesterday. yes, i know, i'm behind.

well, i at least watched 9 episodes after i watched my first one.

LOVIN' it!!!

and who doesn't love piven?! he rules!

damn. now i need to get hbo.

or visit my mommy more often! =)

New season starts June 11th! I've managed to watch the first two seasons during the off week of the Sopranos. What a highly entertaining show...the chemistry and dialog between the cast is outstanding.

saw the season 3 premiere tonight.

loved it.

can;t believe "aquaman" was already done though. i thought they would spend more time on the movie/many ordeal.

ah well.
LOVED seeing all the moms come out!

Nice premiere. I think it's hilarious that Ari is stuck in some shitty office in West Hollywood with the elevator not working. There was a nice cameo by James Woods plus all the moms coming to the movie premiere was great. Looking forward to this season.

i was recently introduced to this and i love it. i think the writing and casting are both excellent. i'm a little behind and need to catch up. favourite episode so far is the 'the script and the sherpa' with val kilmer as the pot dealer.

alasdair

The second episode (where they go to the valley) is the best entourage episode theyve ever done. I dont know if its because im from the valley or what, but it was downright gut bustingly hilarious

I didnt like the Dom arc, but this past sunday's was great. Where vince told the head of WB that he wanted 20 mil or he was off A2 was a great moment. the look on his face was priceless

Amazong show.

hehe, that valley episoe was comedy, drama was fillin up the water cooler like they were going to the sahara, i thought the last episode was pretty good, set off alot of shit wit the a2/medellin, turtle gettin saigon a deal. ari is ruthless had her daughters bf sent to kazakhstan, lol.

Thoroughly enjoying this season so far. I loved the Valley Episode...it was right up there with my previous favorite, "The Sundance Kids." The Dom arc was ok, I liked it enough, but was not sad to see him go after only two episodes. This past Sunday's was great, especially the final scene with Vince demanding 20 mil to do A2.

Life of a superstar...ho hum.

Maybe it's because I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons that this current season hasn't been up to snuff so far. It's been good, but I feel like it isn't par for the course just yet. I absolutely despised the whole Dom arc and found it generic and worthless. The first of those two episodes was the worst Entourage episode I've ever seen that contained little to no humor. This may be from the fact I hated the Dom character once he was introduced. Johnny Drama just doesn't have the same comedic punch I'm used to from before, but perhaps it's just that his character's getting old to me. Ari is Ari...can't complain about that. The cameos are always solid.

Maybe I just want to see more of Eric's girlfriend, or just simply...many many more hot extras parading around the camera like before. It just feels like the show's going through the motions now since the formula is set. I'm hoping it'll get better and this past week's episode was better, and the preview for this week's upcoming episode has promise.

ari is by far my favorite. i love how they include herb in almost every episode, even Bob saget was puffing in the whorehouse ep. i love the cameos, and above all--- the interaction b/t the guys.

quality show.

I saw this for the first time last week - it seems pretty fuckin funny. I'm gonna have to find someone with HBO that I can mooch some tv time from. :D

it has the power to run for a full-hour..great effin show.

30 mins is not enough!!

Saw this just last weekend....pretty good show!!! I rarely get interested in a series where I don't begin watching the episodes chronologically...but this is an exception.

Thumbs up.

So what did everyone think of this past season?

For me, I enjoyed the show but something seemed a little off the entire time. I can't seem to place my finger on what it is, but it didn't have the same impact on me as season one and two had. I must admit, I did expect them to [spoil]find another movie or end the season with firing Ari[/spoil].

I've heard they had done 20 episodes, however, does anyone know the deal with why we only got ten of them?

I just started watching this show on "On Demand"

Fucking hillarious!! GREAT casting! The chemistry between all the characters is awesome. I need to see the first 3 seasons...

io heard "ari" wants off the show, which is gonna be a huge downer to that show. he was awesome in it

This show is nothing without Ari, if he doesnt make a comeback then I'm done with it

They haven't even finished airing the second half of this season. Nothing like jumping to conclusions, though, eh?