Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Entourage

I just got the 3rd season on DVD.......ahhhhhhh. I fuckin love this show. I'm biding my time watching the episodes....I'm savouring it.

Jeremy Piven has me in STITCHES all the time!

Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a fucking spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!
piven.jpg

Tell Drama he's on the top of my list of things to do today, along with inserting needles in my cock! lol!

fuck yeah!

april 8th- this sunday!!!

season premiere!!!!

YAY!!!!!

=D =D =D

Oh i cant fucking wait till this Sunday. Its gonna be AWESOME!

Sopranos and Entourage on the same night. Excuse me, I just soiled myself.

Great show. I dont have cable, so I rely on it when the DVDs come out. In Australia we just got Series 3 Part 1 on DVD (well, a few months ago) and it's great. I love that they go for 20-odd minutes on DVD. When Im coming down I can put them on and watch an entire series and just chill. But yeah, great stories, likeable cast, all-round top choice!

Yeah i predict Vince is gonna go back to having Ari as his agent. Why else would they keep him in the show.

I think deep down Vince wants Ari back as his agent, but somehow I bet Ari is full of shit about Medelein.

But for the consistently BRILLIANT Jeremy Piven, this ranks among the worst-acted successful television shows of all time.

The writing is sometimes very good, if inconsistent.

The concept, admittedly, is PHENOMENAL.

What sinks this from what COULD have been an A-minus show (get excited about) to B-minus level (BARELY worth watching on-demand when I can fit it in) simply because, IN MY OPINION, HBO had no earthly idea this show would turn ou to be such a hit, and in turn, did not take into account that your can't revolve season after season with such atrocious actors who play the show's two most major characters.

They should re-cast this show immediately with Clive Owen, Ed Norton, Kevin Spacey and Dave Chappelle as the four lead characters, and THEN it would be the great show many people already think it is.

clive-owen.jpg
702_kevin_spacey.jpg

ed_norton.jpg
dave%20chappelle.jpg

lol. Elle Elle, I don't know about your recasting choices...

L O V E L I F E said:
But for the consistently BRILLIANT Jeremy Piven, this ranks among the worst-acted successful television shows of all time.

The writing is sometimes very good, if inconsistent.

The concept, admittedly, is PHENOMENAL.

What sinks this from what COULD have been an A-minus show (get excited about) to B-minus level (BARELY worth watching on-demand when I can fit it in) simply because, IN MY OPINION, HBO had no earthly idea this show would turn ou to be such a hit, and in turn, did not take into account that your can't revolve season after season with such atrocious actors who play the show's two most major characters.

They should re-cast this show immediately with Clive Owen, Ed Norton, Kevin Spacey and Dave Chappelle as the four lead characters, and THEN it would be the great show many people already think it is.

Ya know, I have to disagree with you. I think the reason why it is so good is because the cast is not packed with big time actors. I think it brings a believable factor to the table. I couldnt really see a big time actor playing a schlub like Turtle the way Jerry Ferrara does. Also, i get a fealing when I see them on screen that the cast really meshes well together like there is a real connection between them. Their agreeableness on the show makes me actually believe that they could be friends in real life. I dunno if this is true and it prolly isnt but on screen they have what seems to be a real chemistry within the group.

In my opinion, their acting is what makes the show. Its not polished down and refined. They bring a real "average joe" type feal to the screen. Thats what i think is the magic of the show.

The only actor i really agree with replacing would be Kevin Dillon who plays Johnny Drama. Sometimes when he is in the scene he seems to be laying it on a little thick. Also, his acting comes off a bit hammy at times. In his defense, that is kind of what his character is....a shitty actor. I dunno, but i wouldnt mind if he got cut.

^What are you talking about? Drama is the best part of the show!

I don't know, I just love the character. Hasbeen actor, tons of one liners. Good stuff.

die-hard fan since season one. ari gold is a wonderful character, but johnny drama takes the cake. his role requires more acting, and he nails it to perfection. you guys saying kevin dillon can't act don't know wtf you're talking about.

entourage is one of the best shows ever. very witty and razor sharp dialogue, real-life situations, and great soundtrack.

GOSH i don't understand why drama is so under-rated. seriously, go back watch every episode and pay close attention to everything drama says. he's fucking hilarious, and the fact he plays a character that somewhat relates to him makes it better. drama has 10x more one liners than the most respected ari.

i agree (in part) with tally. i suspect (hope...) that ll was joking about his replacement casting choices - they sound awful. i think the reason the existing cast works so well is that they are kind of ordinary - four long-time friends just screwing around. if it happened to me, i know who my johnny drama, eric and turtle would be...

i also agree with finder - i really enjoy the drama character and i think kevin dillon really nails it. there's also the parallel with his real-life success and that of his brother.

alasdair