• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

English MDMA?

MDMA purity in the UK is the highest its ever been right now. We're doing pretty well getting pure shit from Amsterdam.

Pills are common and usually very strong like 250-300mg sometimes which is nuts. I will split them in halves or quarters and have a good time with minimal comedown. No reason to take a full pill of that dose imo.

DNM price is like £25 for 10 or street price is a tenner each.

Crystal is usually good too but personally I have found pills to be of more consistent quality assuming they're a good press from NL.

MDA blue playstations in the local barbershop

You did MDA in a shop??!!!!??!?
That kinda behaviour I salute sir / madam, I personaly LOVE MDA but I've not seen any in ages.

If I had a supply of that stuff I'd be dead though by now, I rate it right up there in a way with MDPV, though those two are miles apart in actual effects they both fuck you up really good but it's done in a good way. MDA & really loud Thunderdome Oldschool Hardcore Techno/Gabber FTW

GenerousSaltyGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

You did MDA in a shop??!!!!??!?
That kinda behaviour I salute sir / madam, I personaly LOVE MDA but I've not seen any in ages.

If I had a supply of that stuff I'd be dead though by now, I rate it right up there in a way with MDPV, though those two are miles apart in actual effects they both fuck you up really good but it's done in a good way. MDA & really loud Thunderdome Oldschool Hardcore Techno/Gabber FTW

GenerousSaltyGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Nope, I was talking about the comeown I'm afraid.

Tonight my first MDMA in over 10 years.
I'm actually a bit scared in a way, well not scared in the way I was when I first ever took MDMA as a youth as all that Leah Betts shit was around in the media & who wants to die via your brain swelling up from drinking water?..........

This should be quite an experience as I've not touched the stuff in ages, the last MD-----A thing I did was MDEA.
I really don't think MDPV & I'm sure a-pvp cannotcount, I've not smoked any crack now for 4 days too due to a post in this thread &I've hardly smoked any gear compared to usual too as I dont want that to have an impact on the night. I've got a small weight of decent Afghan #3 in the yard though for when I get back. I really didn't fancy having to wait till 9am for one of my dealers to come out on road & then go score off my nut on MDMA, the concept of that is too horrific to deal with. I may get a pipe off a mate before we go so I can smoke some crack tomorrow morning after the rave to see if decent crack does anything on a MDMA comedown.

Does MDMA effect your veins like how coke does?
If you had done alot of it on a night could you be able to shoot a bag ok? Thinking about having a nice big crank with a cup of coffee at 7.30am after a night dancing hard sounds very nice to me, God made heroin for those kinda events I swear.

I'm actually a bit scared in a way, well not scared in the way I was when I first ever took MDMA as a youth as all that Leah Betts shit was around in the media & who wants to die via your brain swelling up from drinking water?..........

This should be quite an experience as I've not touched the stuff in ages, the last MD-----A thing I did was MDEA.
I really don't think MDPV & I'm sure a-pvp cannotcount, I've not smoked any crack now for 4 days too due to a post in this thread &I've hardly smoked any gear compared to usual too as I dont want that to have an impact on the night. I've got a small weight of decent Afghan #3 in the yard though for when I get back. I really didn't fancy having to wait till 9am for one of my dealers to come out on road & then go score off my nut on MDMA, the concept of that is too horrific to deal with. I may get a pipe off a mate before we go so I can smoke some crack tomorrow morning after the rave to see if decent crack does anything on a MDMA comedown.

If you had done alot of it on a night could you be able to shoot a bag ok? Thinking about having a nice big crank with a cup of coffee at 7.30am after a night dancing hard sounds very nice to me, God made heroin for those kinda events I swear.

Hope you have a good night mate. Did you go for pills or crystal? I promise you that as soon as it kicks in all your apprehensions will dissipate. You will think "why have I left it this long, this is the best feeling ever..."

Let us know how it goes...

It does an ikul bit, but only gets serious if you take a huge dose (aka. Overdose) so I wouldn't worry :)
The only issue you'll have is finding it harder to shoot up due to being fooked!😄
Have a lush one man! I really, really would love some at the moment. I just don't know anybody 😒

So how did it go?

Had an interesting mdma experience at the weekend. I hadn't taken any in 2+ years (after 6 years of heavy usage, since pink/blue diamonds/blue ghosts/old dutch classics like qdances etc) as I was starting to find it completely monged me out, made me sit down and smack out but have a weird psychedelice headspace were if someone walked past it would almost make me jumpy. I remember the last time ( 2 years ago) I took a quarter of one of the dutch 250-300mg presses (marquis tested/proper stuff) and having such a whitey on the comeup and then sit there smacking out unable to move feeling uncomfortable. Didn't enjoy it

I went from taking it at raves to run about/dance/socialize to preferring indoors in my house as I couldnt maintain a conversation.

This weekend the time felt right as I wanted to bond more with some new friends and so when my friend lifted out a massive half oz rock of the stuff that was the standard slightly brown/cola coloured stuff that comes from NL.* Originally this stuff felt a bit oily to touch, but after a year or so the rock was dry and nearly looked like a crystal you could leave on your fire place.

Anyway, being a psychnoaut and always into weighing my doses I've always preferred xtal regardless of the pills as I liked to get a few grams, weigh out doses each time I went out and get familiar with the MD and it's strength. I've also stopped with the whole munch 30 pills/grams of MD in a session crap and now say less is more.

I weighed out 120mg and crushed some in a bag for keys.

It was complete bliss, just like it used to feel but only I was on a batch that previously monged me out. I attribute it to set/setting, mindset and lower dose. Also sniffing the MD at stages to top up rather than caining pills - this also stops blackouts for me so your more in control as long as your not doing lines just keys.

Messy, the MDMA around that I had was not like how I remember it. You know sometimes you would come up & feel "stoned" this stuff was clean.
Surgeon just took the roof off, you know when your on MDMA & you FEEL the bass, it's like ripping through your stomach & you think you cannot go any higher & then the track really drops lol.............go figure.

It made me remember why I used to go out a lot into the city for raves, I guess in my old age I'd become a kinda hermit just happy to watch the news & shout abuse at the telly while smoking gear. I felt a bit shady after but a decent spliff & a few lines helped after when back home. I'd without question do the whole thing over again.

More MDMA Sir?......
Oh yes please, what a kind man you are.

4.30 - 6.00am............I always wonder what the security guards must be thinking myself.

UHUUUHUUUUUU yaaa, I remember many funny accounts of people under the influence and security guards.
One time 3 friends of mine decided that the line of Ket they had just did had not hit hard enough, soe they redosed like 10 minutes after they took it and it "did not hit them".
The chosen spot was the corridor where the entrance was, in front of the 2 security guards that stay on the inside of the door... clearly the Ket had not hit them hard enough right?
So probably thanks to the crowd, they managed to make 3 lines and the security guys caught them when the last one was snorting his line.
Their senses were so fucked they did not hear the guy screaming in their face "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT!!" a couple of times and only realised something was up when they got grabbed by the neck and dragged towards the cloakroom so they could get their shit before getting kicked out.
Now, the cloakroom is just like 10 steps away from where they got caught and on the same level, but apparently they took the elevator stairs to get there, and when they got there they had still not spoken to the security guys, which were very annoyed by this BTW, and they are still unresponsive when they tell them to take out their cloakroom tickets so they can get their shit.
The security guys give up and they kick them out wearing just T Shirts, it was raining and it was winter BTW.
After a few minutes out, my friends realise they are out and don't know why, so they try to get back in but ofcourse the bouncers tell them to keep their distance.
Few more minutes, they forget everything again and try to get in again, and the bouncers now threaten to dispense some slaps if they don't just get lost.
They do it again, but this time they are able to speak decently enough that the guys tell them that they have been kicked out for drug use and they can only get their stuff if they give them the tickets.
Finally they realise, so they try to get the tickets, so the guy that was holding them spends a couple minutes with one hand stuck in the pocket, then gestures like he's giving the tickets but his hands are empty, prompting more threats of slaps if they keep being so funny.
Couple more minutes and they do manage to get the tickets and their backpacks are thrown at them.
As it is cold, they try to take their jackets from inside the backpacks but they need to try a few times as what happens is that they begin to take them out but they are taking out a bit and putting it back as it seems to big and they think they are taking out everything from the backpack, then they forget what they were doing, put everything in, and close it, then realise they are cold and start over again.... This was still in front of the bouncers BTW, that were certainly not refraining from commenting on their cognitive abilities.

Last edited:
I've only done ketamine once in a club & I'd never repeat it again.
That post above is a good warning to people why ketamine should be used at home in the safety of your lounge.

I've only done ketamine once in a club & I'd never repeat it again.
That post above is a good warning to people why ketamine should be used at home in the safety of your lounge.

This.

I used to come across loads of users in the after hour do's, with the standard music policy at these efforts being of the harder house variety (Afters in Brum, Insomniacs in Sheffield etc) and the carry on nature attracting the most severe head cases - while the principle of each to there own gave me little reason to criticise, and the appreciation that after an all nighter it is pointless to keep boshing pills if one has managed a good 3 - 4 full 'rolls', the amount of bodies strewn about due to folk holing it proper not only puzzled me with regards to them not dancing, but begged the question as to what the difference would be if everyone was cranking heroin instead. I get that small sub - anaesthetic licks of ket can be perfect late on a night / morning due to the trippyness induced, but when one is so detached they are not even aware of the turbo powered music rumbling around, the reason for being there in the first place. Still, it all contributed to the whole vibe I suppose with those Sunday after hours showcasing the most extreme examples of proper mash - em - up (with real drugs as opposed to the antisocial CNS downers I now rely on where wasted is indistinguishable from unconsciousness most of the time).

Messy, the MDMA around that I had was not like how I remember it. You know sometimes you would come up & feel "stoned" this stuff was clean.
Surgeon just took the roof off, you know when your on MDMA & you FEEL the bass, it's like ripping through your stomach & you think you cannot go any higher & then the track really drops lol.............go figure.

It made me remember why I used to go out a lot into the city for raves, I guess in my old age I'd become a kinda hermit just happy to watch the news & shout abuse at the telly while smoking gear. I felt a bit shady after but a decent spliff & a few lines helped after when back home. I'd without question do the whole thing over again.

More MDMA Sir?......
Oh yes please, what a kind man you are.

Glad you liked it but also surprised given how shit mdma is thesedays compared to when (i presume) you used to indulge previously

What kinda dose did you take? Brown (cola) or clear mdma?

Also, if that Surgeon dj is the same one as the bloke who used to play Atomic Jam in Brum in the mid 90's then it's the fella who used to sort a few of my mates out with guest list access (and drugs on the house|) cos one of our crew (possibly the fittest girl I've ever seen irl in fact) was shagging him on and off haha

While not actually wanting to shag him, I used to be quite partial to Surgeon (Anthony Child) as a regular at both Atomic Jam and House of God and while I have not seen him perform since 2004 he stuck at it, going as far as an invite to mix one of the Fabric compilations 9 years ago...

fabric53_surgeon_packshot.jpg

I have the CD but have not listened to it in yonks, although it was pretty mint as far as I can remember...

What kinda dose did you take? Brown (cola) or clear mdma?

Pressed pills

Also, if that Surgeon dj is the same one as the bloke who used to play Atomic Jam in Brum in the mid 90's

HOG / House of God & Atomic Jam though I've never been that into Atomic Jam as I find their techno a bit light. At HOG you know what you are in for & it's hard bleepy, acid soaked Techno. They have had Paul Birken there several times & that to my ears IS techno. Paul Damage to me is a kinda living God.

MDMA purity in the UK is the highest its ever been right now. We're doing pretty well getting pure shit from Amsterdam.

Pills are common and usually very strong like 250-300mg sometimes which is nuts. I will split them in halves or quarters and have a good time with minimal comedown. No reason to take a full pill of that dose imo.

DNM price is like £25 for 10 or street price is a tenner each.

Crystal is usually good too but personally I have found pills to be of more consistent quality assuming they're a good press from NL.

It is?

I wish I could find it. I miss that MDMA high so much.