Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

English MDMA?

snorting mdma stings like a motherfucker

You ever tried snorting 2C-B?
If so is it worse than that?

Anyone snorted MDMA & also snorted 2C-B before too & can compare the two in how bad they are?
When I was getting good quality 2C-B snorting became my only ROA as I swallowed it the first 3 times but the guy I was getting it off only sniffed it & after my first try that way I never looked back but OMFG it burns so bad, I'd say it is the worst thing ever for the burn.

You ever tried snorting 2C-B?
If so is it worse than that?

Anyone snorted MDMA & also snorted 2C-B before too & can compare the two in how bad they are?
When I was getting good quality 2C-B snorting became my only ROA as I swallowed it the first 3 times but the guy I was getting it off only sniffed it & after my first try that way I never looked back but OMFG it burns so bad, I'd say it is the worst thing ever for the burn.

Snorted both many times, 2cb is waaaaaay more painful and the pain lasts longer.

I really cant be doing with snorting drugs anymore unless they're either cocaine or very potent and only require small lines. Tbh, any drug that Is also effective orally is actually better taken that way imo.

It took me years of snorting and shooting speed to realise the best all round effects could be had from just dissolving a dose in a drink. I find snorting only really effective if the drugs are uncut. Any cuts just clog your sinuses and impede absorption.

Any cuts just clog your sinuses and impede absorption.

Yep, especially after multiple redoses it kinda stops working.
That's why I wash my nose with saline about 20 minutes after a line, what's not absorbed by then is probably just gonna sit there until I blow my nose, plus it reduces the irritation.

Snorted both many times, 2cb is waaaaaay more painful and the pain lasts longer.

I'll never forget the first time I snorted 2C-B, as you said the burn is something else!!!!
I gave my flatmate some as he kept asking for a sample but his not really into tripping, all he did was moan about the pain & curled into a ball on the sofa for the whole trip, he swore when he came down he would NEVER touch it again as long as he was alive.

I offered him some 2C-E but he refused it, all the more for me I guess, he also snubbed some 3C-E 9escaline) but I guess a 12 hour trip isn't for everyone & the come down off Escaline is something else, you feel as if you been hit by a truck. The weird thing was when I was on a peak I looked in the mirror & I swear to God I looked like an Indian (as in native American Indian, my face was all warped, I had huge lips & nose, my skin was also really dark, it was one of the most weird visual effects I've ever had on anything)

I'll never forget the first time I snorted 2C-B, as you said the burn is something else!!!!
I gave my flatmate some as he kept asking for a sample but his not really into tripping, all he did was moan about the pain & curled into a ball on the sofa for the whole trip, he swore when he came down he would NEVER touch it again as long as he was alive.

I offered him some 2C-E but he refused it, all the more for me I guess, he also snubbed some 3C-E 9escaline) but I guess a 12 hour trip isn't for everyone & the come down off Escaline is something else, you feel as if you been hit by a truck. The weird thing was when I was on a peak I looked in the mirror & I swear to God I looked like an Indian (as in native American Indian, my face was all warped, I had huge lips & nose, my skin was also really dark, it was one of the most weird visual effects I've ever had on anything)
Uh weird, I used 3C E a lot, but I don't remember comedowns and day after to be bas, I just felt tired.
What was your dose? I used up to 60mg in a single dose, but with no tolerancence 40 would be ok.

For 3C-E I was doing 250mg per trip, the dose I saw in PIHKAL wasn't that far off it.
The stuff I ws getting came from Spain & was via a well known & respected RC source, I'll not name them as it is against BL rules but they were well known for their exotic list of RC's & were famous for the quality of their MDPV, they also stocked DPT too & I got my 5-MeO-DMT from them too.

I got 500mg of 3C-E from them & did 2 250mg trips of the stuff, the comedown for me was horrific, I felt nothing the next day but I felt t5ruly horrific the hours when it ran out, the bodyload was worse than 2C-E by a mile, my legs felt as if they were lined with lead & my back hurt so badly, not even heroin took it off. I used to think MDEA was bad for a comedown (in my experience anyway) but that stuff was a whole new league.

For 3C-E I was doing 250mg per trip, the dose I saw in PIHKAL wasn't that far off it.
The stuff I ws getting came from Spain & was via a well known & respected RC source, I'll not name them as it is against BL rules but they were well known for their exotic list of RC's & were famous for the quality of their MDPV, they also stocked DPT too & I got my 5-MeO-DMT from them too.

I got 500mg of 3C-E from them & did 2 250mg trips of the stuff, the comedown for me was horrific, I felt nothing the next day but I felt t5ruly horrific the hours when it ran out, the bodyload was worse than 2C-E by a mile, my legs felt as if they were lined with lead & my back hurt so badly, not even heroin took it off. I used to think MDEA was bad for a comedown (in my experience anyway) but that stuff was a whole new league.

Dude you can't be serious, pihkal lists 60mg max, same goes for psyconautwiki.
250mg is crazy, no wonder you felt like shit, 60mg was definitely very active for me.
And to give a perspective, I was snorting 1 or 2mg of 25i NBOMe on top of 100mg of aMT when I was also experimenting with 3c-e.
So not like I was going for subtle.

For some reason I have negligible after effects from serious MDMA consumption. If anything, it gives me an afterglow boost for several days due to the sheer positivity the experience provides.

Watching the BBC yesterday (God forgive me, where has my loved RT gone huh?) & they had some thing about MDMA deaths on there. They said the quality of UK MDMA over the last few years is upto 70% more potent than it was 10 years ago which made me think on a post on this thread I think by FUBAR saying about eating a 1/3rd of a pill which if I'm honest made me laugh but it seems that old dope freak was right. I was gonna eat 2 in one go & see what happens, I think I'll take the safe path when I go & just eat half or maybe 2/3rd's & give it 30 mins.

It's been that long since I've had MDMA & it isn't my most loved drug in that family (MDA by far is the dogs bollocks but each to their own)
I know one thing I'm gonna have a small weight of b waiting for me when I get back into the yard, I cannot take come downs these days like I could before.

Have you tried? Truly tried, not just waited until it's mildly uncomfortable and then cop out..?

I'm getting old & my body cannot really deal with it these days, I feel like shit after.
I never used to mind the comedown from MDPV though it doesn't feel the same as MDMA I admit.

I've got a bus ride ahead of me when I come out at 6am & then I gotta walk from the depo back to my yard so I'll be well & truly down when I get in my yard.

It's never been that painful for me, even after ingesting far too much. Just feel a bit wavy the next day and tend to cry at cat and dog adoption adverts, or well up at a shit film. Right as rain after some food and a few ales the following day. Tough it out brother! You can do it! (if you B&Q it)

I used to like MDMA comedowns. Always felt very nostalgic and kind of like you recieved a free albeit ropey high.

Yea I’ve had very few rough comedowns, same with people I know.. Looking back the rough ones were cuz I dosed for 3-4 days in a row. The only time I ever feel blah is usually like immediately as I wake up the morning after, I just have this feeling like something bad is going to happen but it lasts like 15min and then I start to feel great (it’s really odd.). Besides that I usually feel good in the following days, albeit tired.

-GC

One of my main problems was that it would sometimes trigger a cold, and a coldsore. My lips would be in bits through gurning, and it often seemed to trigger a bad coldsore. That's when I really didn't like it.

My worst comedown, emotionally, was after MDA blue playstations in the local barbershop. I thought I was going to burst out crying for absolutely no reason. It was the next day and I was wired.

Later on though, I can remember listening to this and it still sounded beautiful like the MDA was altering my perception of reality/sound etc. Like I said above, it was nostalgic, except this was literally the epitome of nostalgia.

The most sick & crushed I've felt was from MDEA, the effects were nice & I liked it a lot, the come up was so rapid I can only compare it to my 4-AcO-DMT trips in terms of sitting there & being "OH SHIT....here we go"
The after effect though of that MDEA was horrific, I've never felt that ill before, it was near equal to a Nutmeg trip in the feeling & it lasted for a good 36 hours.