• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

End of the Mayan Calendar - 21st December - Being prepared

so how we all travelling today, still breathing i trust? :)

the mayans were close though...labour fucked out with the return to surplus...suppose thats apocalyptic, according to the coalition...

Yeah, thought I'd check this thread this morn, see how disapointed everyone is that nothing happen.

You still hanging out in the bomb shelter War Child?

i woke up at 7, had a shot of morphine and went on about with my morning. went and finished christmas shopping and picked up a ham. smoked some weed when i got home and watching some UFC. might sneak another "last" hit of morphine in soon just in case this apocalypse is running late.

I thought the 13th Bak'tun of the Mayan calendar just marks the end of an epoch, much like how around this time we left the Age of Pisces and entered the Age of Aquarius.

The Mayans would have been partying, not preparing for the end. There is no scientific literature pointing to apocalypse predictions. And here we are, still alive and well. Seems like the koolaid drinkers never want to hear scientific info though. Maybe it's because they need a personal apocalypse for their miserable lives.

What a fucking bollocks apocalypse that was.

Unless they were talking about that Justin Bieber/Nikki Minaj song I was subjected to at Maccas today, in which case: well played Mayans, well played... -_-

A part of me was a tad disappointed, I wanted to wake up somewhere cooler!!

*waves*

OH BOY! Hahahahaha LOL yeah i'm here. And i'm actually really disappointed that fuck all happened. I had my kit ready and full tank of petrol in the car and..... ZILCH

Nah look i knew deep down that it was probably a point somewhere in the middle of a gradual shift of human consciousness. I can feel things changing - people are thinking more. being more acceptive, looking beyond themselves. We are evolving.

Im still tripped out by how accurate their calendar was though - i mean THOUSANDS of years ahead of their time predicting eclipses etc. You gotta admit thats cool.

Oh well.... so now i have to see when the next doomsday is predicted for, no doubt another will spring up :)

WC