• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EGA 2011 Outdoor Conference Gathering Submissions Now Open

Hey Bluelighters. I am unable to attend EGA now as my sister is expecting her child around that date Im kind of bummed but it does take priority so that means I have 2xEGA tix if any one wants them you can have them for $100ea PM me if interested

Thanks Tronica, will try get some speed lectures in for you=D

It's really just an option if you have 3 times as many people than you have spots for. Most conferences I attend only provide 15-20 min spots. Then again, all the conferences I go to ask the speakers to register... so they end up with more money due to having more speakers. Given you don't ask speakers to register, it's a little different I guess!

If it's anything like previous years, there is no back stage. Everyone who speaks, mingles with everyone else throughout the weekend.

It's a pleasant surprise when you go to these events and the speakers, no matter how famous, are as much a part of EGA as you are. We're all human and we all deserve the same treatment unless we treat others badly, in which case we should face the consequences of our actions. Society commonly puts people up on undeserved pedestals. This leads to silly situations where people are only famous for the sake of being famous and not for their knowledge or other skills.

I can't recommend this conference enough. Words just don't describe how badly every bluelighter should attend this and any similar events.

A must for anyone with a thirst for knowledge. I love being around hundreds of people who can 'talk the talk' and I'm sure you will too :)

Looking forward to seeing the full program, is it coming out soon?

Are any "Herbal Incense" creators attending? Someone should invite one of the Aussie vendors? Be interesting to see what answer we get? Mods?

Nice work EGA. Really looking forward to the conference. The program/lineup looks awesome. =D

..I was about to type a post saying I had given up on making it to EGA this year..but fuck that. I'm not out till it's over!

Thanks Verybuffed, and yes line up looking verybuff too:)
Not many tickets left people so draw that line in the sand and step over to EGA in 30 days

four weeks to go, see you there :) tron great pics by the way. and good to see two people who have posted on BL on the ticket.
Maybe next year i can do a speak on treatments for ATOD!

four weeks to go, see you there :) tron great pics by the way. and good to see two people who have posted on BL on the ticket.
Maybe next year i can do a speak on treatments for ATOD!

This is the last EGA madmick :(