• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Eating ground up pods

Really? Huh. I eat poppy pods fresh off the plant when they're in season (before they've reached their max. alkaloid content, I'm sure, but I'm impatient) and never noticed a difference between fresh (green) pods (chewed and swallowed) and tea made from ground up dried pods.

Not that I doubt what you're saying, I've just personally never noticed any difference between fresh pods, dried pod tea, and fresh latex.
Or-... okay, no, not entirely true; fresh latex and fresh pods have a definite irritant effect in my mouth, akin to powdered chipotle pepper. I've grown to like it, despite being a pale-ass white-ass baby-ass sucker who doesn't love spicy foods, but yeah, fresh latex gives me a slight burning-mouth sensation. Fresh pods do, as well, though the extra plant matter and the water content of the poppy offset it for the most part.

I've never noticed (and can't understand the logic) that tea would be stronger than pods; I don't imagine most teas, even with citric acid added during the extract., will pull 100% of the alkaloids from the plant matter. Nor would making a tea increase the alkaloid content. Given that-
OH, XORKOTH BEAT ME TO IT. Yeah, what they said, nevermind.
I've found the best method now by Miles for me is using a stove top espresso maker, this alone for pods using water is much better than any other PPT way, I experimented today using lemon juice and grapefruit juice as well as water. This, for me made it incredible. With traditional PPT brewing methods my tolerance quickly changed and I went from needing 25-30grams up to 50 grams.

Tried yesterday with just 15grams and felt miles stronger. I still had lots of lemon juice and grapefruits left. I made a 20g one about 7 hours ago and I was nodding almost instantly, I'd drunk maybe 10%, difference is staggering

Compared to Codeine, with pods, is their any itchiness?
What about with opium or putty from pods, which has higher euphoria ? Opium , putty, pods?

I don't really get itchiness. With the pods there is still a fairly high codeine yield, most opiates have itchiness if you get itchy.

What do you mean putty? I've smoked a bit of H (I itched with that), been on codeine phosphate and dhc, liquid morphine and pods. I personally find pods the best out of all of them. Especially using the stove espresso maker method, which is quicker, cleaner and more potent.

I think the figures for amounts of morphine in pods was roughly 7-13%, Codeine 4% plus all the other alkaloids in it. Those percentages may not be right but roughly correct. The % might not sound high but if you're using say 10-40grams, Those percentages equal a lot of meds.

Hope that helps ish, message Negrogesic his my Walter White for this topic