View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

eating dust serious questionq

BEEF/N/BROKLY

Bluelighter
Ok, I have a question, lemme break it down....
now smoking dust anyone will tell u is wayy hotter(hence niggas call it da hotshit) den say weed/ciggs.... I was thinking, instead of burning the shit out of me like some puertorican rum 151 by da pint, y not get a bag of dust right(mint leaves dat was dipped in pcp), and then putting the dust into a capsule and ingesting it.. Being as that I have easier acess to dust then pcp in its pure, this would be the only reasonable way I'd try it other than going out my way to find some shit thats almost none existant in the hood(like pure pcp white looking ish b4 its put in water n shit)... So my question being, do think it would be better as far as not burning(but how would it affect the stomach n shit), as well as do you think it would get me high or as high... Now I kno, just try it anyway n see what happens lol, but I'ld like some insight.
Thanks

n funny enuff I quit smoking for a few days and then come back now im just lookin to alternatives so i dont have to smoke as much ya dig

In Canada people take PCP orally all the time, only it's sold as mescaline here for some silly reason. It's not gonna do your stomache any favours, but I took most of my PCP this way and I came out alive. Dunno how well mint leaves in a capsule will absorb, since the stuff used orally usually comes in a putty here, or in my case PCP putty dissolved into olive oil. That worked quite well for oral dosing, you may want to try it... Make some spaghetti or some shit, with special spices.

Takes an hour to come on and you'll be seriously dissociated into the second hour. Smoking it gives you the most intense rush obv, but you can put it under your tongue to shorten the come-up if you can stand the taste. It gives you a crawlingly intense body buzz, you know what I'm talking about, the kind of shit that makes your skeleton feel like it will leap out of your body. It might not get you as high immediately but the buzz will last longer, sometimes even into the next day. Good luck beef and brockz, ya naughty headed tical smoka ;P

No clue what your talking about playa. Angel Dust? Can you trip off it? I'm still new to this whole psychedelic thing. You know niggas only fuck with weed and the basic shit so...

I'm on the hunt for anything that can make me trip a.s.a.p.

In Canada people take PCP orally all the time, only it's sold as mescaline here for some silly reason. It's not gonna do your stomache any favours, but I took most of my PCP this way and I came out alive. Dunno how well mint leaves in a capsule will absorb, since the stuff used orally usually comes in a putty here, or in my case PCP putty dissolved into olive oil. That worked quite well for oral dosing, you may want to try it... Make some spaghetti or some shit, with special spices.

Takes an hour to come on and you'll be seriously dissociated into the second hour. Smoking it gives you the most intense rush obv, but you can put it under your tongue to shorten the come-up if you can stand the taste. It gives you a crawlingly intense body buzz, you know what I'm talking about, the kind of shit that makes your skeleton feel like it will leap out of your body. It might not get you as high immediately but the buzz will last longer, sometimes even into the next day. Good luck beef and brockz, ya naughty headed tical smoka ;P

lmao last line had me buggin good looks on the reply i wish we had more options here, na mean u either get the water u dip bogies in, or the already made dust, now if u got NYC, u cud get purer forms, like before dissolved in any form of alchol or water or oil, however thats like goin out the way to do it often, and say u bring back a high amount thru the train to make it -worth while had u get caught u get seriously fucked with da traffecking charge n shit.. U kno Im trying to find healthier ways to get the didactive affect, because the high is pleasent and all, but the mind and spiritual benefits stay, I mean the more I do it, the more I long term feel great mind body and soul, however I do know if not moderated it can be a terrible thing and I feel the burn when I smoke it(and being as I stopped weed for many reasons) I smoke straight pcp now and there is an obvious more burn as it is not cut down with say trees n shit, so I been tappin it with a little black n mild or even just the outside wrap of a wine mild crushed up amongst the bd... U namean we all know what we do dispite the great longterm/shorterm benefits can be harmful if done improper, and even if not as harmful/improper Im always looking for a better way.. Wish I had it here as you guys have it more readily avalible in say a paste or even them ketamine gummies I seen on here not to long ago look so appealing and probably better for you than dust, I however never got to fuck with the K in general so Im unaware if it would even compare, aswell as if the longterm benefits in which I enjoy and others may discomfort would be the same.
Thanks again!

In general, due to the time it takes for the drug to be absorbed orally, it will be less potent but longer lasting, so if a certain dose gets you very high, you might be "quite high" instead, but for a much longer period of time. Try it out, just keep the dose low at first and work your way up until you find one you're comfortable with.

use your brain and dont be cocky.. its not that hard to understand.

if its crystal u can eat it but u need alot more of it to get u high than smoking. If it's on mint leaves b carefull, it can b full of toxins that are even worse for u to eat than to smoke

smoke a lil bit by bit so you always knw wear you are. You use less and get higher. You dont want dust lasting 2 long if its a bd trip. and special k in good doses is pretty damn interesting

if its crystal u can eat it but u need alot more of it to get u high than smoking. If it's on mint leaves b carefull, it can b full of toxins that are even worse for u to eat than to smoke

Im curious why that is? the toxins are due to the mint leaves? Is this due to a chemical reaction with the dust or is it jsut the properties of the mint leaves? I ask this becuase mint is called for in a lot of food recipies and I have never heard of it as being toxic.

Also in my area we have "green" which is ILL (PCP) either dust or liquid on parsley leaves. Are you sure your leaves are mint and not parsley? Man I am seriously craving some Ill now.

edit; never mind, I realize now from re-reading this that the toxins are in the PCP and are destroyed when smoking. It is toxic because they are consumed rather than burned off.

Last edited:

That's actually a good point zonk, the heat of a flame might destroy/breaks down some of the PCC and piperidine into other chems. When I took PCP orally I noticed much more of the toxic effects than the handful of times I've smoked it on weed. Along with the dust the precursors also tend to linger in your system for a long-ass time taken this way, so be vurry currful lol

smoke a lil bit by bit so you always knw wear you are. You use less and get higher. You dont want dust lasting 2 long if its a bd trip. and special k in good doses is pretty damn interesting
lol trust me i can prolly outsmoke u at max i was pushing over 5 grams with 36 hours bre, good looks for the insight tho and thanks for all the help, i will not however be dumping any pcp unless in pure form which im not getting in my hood too easy unless in moreso weight, and i aint beat goin to da city for a lil amount or weight in general and not for nothing im just gonna fuckin smoke it like a regular dusthead... FUCK!! thas how u kno im a dust head im takin pcp and thinkin of safer ways of doing it yet, im still fuckin taking one fucking crazy mindaltering shit n i love it!

I had no idea that taking pcp orally would be more toxic. I guess it makes sense, but I am guessing even getting it before it is on the leaves would be that yellowish "oil" as some call it. If I were in canada I would eat a pcp pill or putty, but the smell of that liquid pcp is very chemical in nature. I can not imagine a pill smelling like that......

Can anybody list the precursors and byproducts likely to come with the pcp?

Also can anyone list the analogues of pcp ie PCPy, PCE and explain how one might be able to tell one from another?

I know much of the pcp out there is questionable at best. I am surprised these analogues didnt get clever and show up in the RC market(s) with a possible exception of 4-meo-pcp. That one also might have been a big scam by a notorious (ex)bluelighter, I have not seen any other reports...

In Canada people take PCP orally all the time, only it's sold as mescaline here for some silly reason.

Whereabouts in Canada? They usually just call it "mess" here. I've never heard somebody have the nerve to actually call it mescaline in Montreal. Already the "mess" thing reels in a lot of confusion and disinformation as people understand that as being mescaline. It was a stupid idea to call it "mess" in the first place... Whoever started that should be beaten and left bleeding in the moonlight.

lmao last line had me buggin good looks on the reply i wish we had more options here, na mean u either get the water u dip bogies in, or the already made dust, now if u got NYC, u cud get purer forms, like before dissolved in any form of alchol or water or oil, however thats like goin out the way to do it often, and say u bring back a high amount thru the train to make it -worth while had u get caught u get seriously fucked with da traffecking charge n shit.. U kno Im trying to find healthier ways to get the didactive affect, because the high is pleasent and all, but the mind and spiritual benefits stay, I mean the more I do it, the more I long term feel great mind body and soul, however I do know if not moderated it can be a terrible thing and I feel the burn when I smoke it(and being as I stopped weed for many reasons) I smoke straight pcp now and there is an obvious more burn as it is not cut down with say trees n shit, so I been tappin it with a little black n mild or even just the outside wrap of a wine mild crushed up amongst the bd... U namean we all know what we do dispite the great longterm/shorterm benefits can be harmful if done improper, and even if not as harmful/improper Im always looking for a better way.. Wish I had it here as you guys have it more readily avalible in say a paste or even them ketamine gummies I seen on here not to long ago look so appealing and probably better for you than dust, I however never got to fuck with the K in general so Im unaware if it would even compare, aswell as if the longterm benefits in which I enjoy and others may discomfort would be the same.
Thanks again!

You know... I have to give credit to this guy. Yes, he may seem completely hellbent on self-destruction but he's got a humble and honest penchant
for harms reduction. He's like: Yea I like to get completely fucked beyond belief, but I want to *reduce harm* because I want to survive and get fucked up all over again.

I respect that. Plus he's absolutely hilarious, if you can decypher his strange dusthead language.

Cheers to you BEEF'N BROKLY, and keep on!