• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

eating dust serious questionq

I still want to try that shit.

Hey BNB since you got this photo up you wanna show us around the rest of your place?

And can you clarify one thing from your rant? Explain what you meant by, " U NIGGAS IS ALL WITEFAGGGOTS U NIGGAZ NOT READY FOR PUERTORICANS " It's the underlined portion of the statement that confuses me, but I'd like to know how it relates to the first half as well.
LMAO I took that as a crazed rant. In fact the whole thing. Lets see if dis nigga even live in a real hood! Hes just getting dusted in the shitty suburbs spouting out racist babble acting like a wanksta.

LMAO I took that as a crazed rant. In fact the whole thing. Lets see if dis nigga even live in a real hood! Hes just getting dusted in the shitty suburbs spouting out racist babble acting like a wanksta.

Did you see the curtains and pipe in the wall in that picture? I'd certainly hope he lives in the ghetto, otherwise that decor is unforgivably gauche.

Notice I said shitty suburbs. Things are a changing!

Assuming the pic is real I don't think so. Check out the window, I don't think I've seen many houses with the kind that pivots outward like that. My guess would be it's in a multi-floor low-rent apartment building built in the early 80s at the latest, more than likely decades older than that. We'll have to wait till BNB next posts for confirmation though.

Edit: Nevermind, looking at those curtains...are they in the middle of a larger room? Because if they're larger more traditional windows behind them the dimensions of that room don't make sense to me.

He's clearly loved and hated, but you know errtime beef 'n brocks logs in you know all he can think is "the fuck these bitches get they dust from and the fuck think they can tell me wut 2 do" Flaming people in your own thread rarely works well, dusted or not... Maybe try to refrain from posting after smoking the wetness?

Assuming the pic is real I don't think so. Check out the window, I don't think I've seen many houses with the kind that pivots outward like that. My guess would be it's in a multi-floor low-rent apartment building built in the early 80s at the latest, more than likely decades older than that. We'll have to wait till BNB next posts for confirmation though.
Even if he lived in Detroit i'd still call him a wanksta. Only a fool posts pictures of themselves with grill lighters!

Yeah apparantly only around 20% of street samples tested had detectable amounts of PCC in them. But considering it and the other precursors are so potent, and so highly toxic, it's something to constantly keep in mind. It's VERY hard to remove all the PCC, but in order to make a product that's able to be used recreationally and sold as such it has to be somewhat clean. Adding H or something similar to cause more of a straight dopamine rush and attachment is interesting, but at the same time scary. It's facinating stuff this street chemistry, I've never been to Montreal but the proliferation of the Hell's Angels there is a good clue as to why this goes on. It's a scene I'd rather not be apart of, frankly.

Yeah, I was never interested in these types of people either, when I saw this stuff it was already acquired by someone else from the shady guys.

Well I'll stop being intelluctual in this thread, seems like a waste of time ¬_¬

You are bringing harm reduction to the hood respect my brother, respect.

edit: Just read above , no more respect, no more dust my friend.

OMG IS THE PIC OF THE RATCHET STILL IN THIS ONE? in one of his shits he posted a pic of the ratchet like yo i got it for you hahahahahaah
Wet would taste like shit yo it does when you smoke a dip at least anywayy hahaaha

bumpity for prune. We gotta save the comedy gold. =D