• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Ears ringing AFTER cocaine use

i believe OP only insuffulates their cocaine?
can you get a bellringer from snorting? and is it a sign you've done too much? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
I can't say from experience as I don't do lines of coke like that, but I bet it is possible especially with higher quality stuff.

Just to remind OP say the sound is persistent since 3days+ after last use not in the rush of a shoot and use in intranasal. Go to see a doctor to avoid any permanent damage

Just to remind OP say the sound is persistent since 3days+ after last use not in the rush of a shoot and use in intranasal. Go to see a doctor to avoid any permanent damage

solid HR there kingqueen, nice one

Hi all,

I started dabbling in coke via insuffulation 5 months ago. Progressed from once a month to a couple weekends in a row in January. Last time i had some was last weekend. Im retiring from this drug after reading way too many horror stories and id like to quit while im ahead. One problem, ive been having a constant buzz in my ear since sunday/monday this week and last use was on saturday. Is it possible that i have tinnitus going forward due to cocaine use? If so, that sucks. Each time, a copious amount of coke was inhaled.

Has anyone experienced this? And will it reduce once drug use is suspended?

Thanks
Hey there. I realize this is an older post. I was wondering how you are getting on with your not using or if your hearing has returned to normal.

Wheytoomuch. And anybody else interested... I have read a few posts in relation to hearing and cocaine use. The first time it happened to me i had a little panic attack as I wasn't expecting this side affect and have been using for years without it happening. I called my supplier and asked if he had given me something else by mistake. I experienced a very intense sensitivity to sound. It usually lasts only a short time and now a few years later still using I haven't noticed any long term issue. However I never use cocaine on its own. I always mix it with heroin. Creating a speed ball or snowball depending whether it's powder flake or crack cocaine

The effect is referred to as bell ringer, which I would call an OD effect of coke more associated with IV use rather than excessive nasal use as it's the intense rate it absorbs at.Still doesn't mean it didn't cause damage, when in doubt always check in with a medical provider even though it will obviously only be advice you could find yourself if you felt well enough to do so.

That what I was here to chime in but in this case it sounds like something different.

I've experience ear ringing once from snorting coke. I was also up for 5 days at that point.