• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

aww I was actually all up for seeing eLW getting spangled but got completely distracted ha. I ended up food shopping and tidying my house in a whizz frenzy, that way even if I look twacked out when my parents get back in a few hours at least they can't moan about the state of the kitchen :D

....although they may of course be dumbfounded at how much cooking foil I managed to get through

Will be about later BCF my man! Currently getting my skank on at a local festival! Fucking ska! Love it!

Had ur eye off the ball last night BCF - ladydove + myself passed through without as much as a blink from anyone in there - the only other person was guest 9XXXX or whatever.

@Ghetto Diva - go to page 1 of this thread http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/780493-EADD-tinychat for link and explaination, then keep an eye on the most recent posts on here with regards to 'official' opening times....

You should decide on a 'happy hour' bcf every day or 2 where someone will be n there for an hour, just in case anything gets going. Anyone with a vested interest could contribute to a 'rota' system but you would still need to be accessible in case we get any unwanted visitors so you can fuck them out.

You should decide on a 'happy hour' bcf every day or 2 where someone will be n there for an hour, just in case anything gets going. Anyone with a vested interest could contribute to a 'rota' system but you would still need to be accessible in case we get any unwanted visitors so you can fuck them out.

That's a good idea, will only work if everyone get's involved!

ok lets have a trial run, tonight at 8? we meet up in the room for a chat?

Sound good? can you mods make a sticky thread for this? would that be a good idea? hmm maybe not this thread as stickies sorta get overlooked

Idea's anyone???