• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

He's going to say they were shit and make me look a right twat.

They probably will feel shit if your used to taking the best acid in the world or whatever.

Who knows, he may just have found out that 'Swiss Bliss' is actually 'Swiss Shit' in comparison to our (once) legal 1P-LSD

The 1P's are more forgiving with regards to hedfux tho, they don't seem to have the tendency create negative thought spirals like street acid can, but that may manifest itself as a lack of depth to those who are really comfortable with powerful psyches (I'm not so I have found the trips they produce to be the most profound I have ever had)

You still not given one a swirl yet Foobs?

Last edited:
The 1P's are more forgiving with regards to hedfux tho, they don't seem to have the tendency street create negative thought spirals like street acid can, but that may manifest itself as a lack of depth to those who are really comfortable with powerful psyches (I'm not so I have found the trips they produce to be the most profound I have ever had)

You still not given one a swirl yet Foobs?

No, not yet mate. I've only got 5 stashed so I'm saving them for the 'perfect' situation (which will probably never happen with two teenagers to contend with). I've also got a stash of Liberty Caps, 4-HO-MET and AMT just waiting for the right time. Hallucinogenics are the only class of drugs that I can keep for longer than 24 hours without smashing the arse out of...

No, not yet mate. I've only got 5 stashed so I'm saving them for the 'perfect' situation (which will probably never happen with two teenagers to contend with). I've also got a stash of Liberty Caps, 4-HO-MET and AMT just waiting for the right time. Hallucinogenics are the only class of drugs that I can keep for longer than 24 hours without smashing the arse out of...

2 teenagers, 5 tabs... One each for the kids and the missus and two for you? Or give two to each teen, one for you, and the wife tripsits. Either way, make sure to get it all on film : P

2 teenagers, 5 tabs... One each for the kids and the missus and two for you? Or give two to each teen, one for you, and the wife tripsits. Either way, make sure to get it all on film : P

I'm not giving the kids any, they'll probably show me up...

He's going to say they were shit and make me look a right twat.

They probably will feel shit if your used to taking the best acid in the world or whatever.
No they were actually quite nice. A bit of body load on the come up which seemed to take ages but quite an enjoyable trip. DMT in the middle of it shot me into a very strange place which took a while to process upon reentry. Lasted about 7 1/2 hours. Pretty easy landing. Not much residual stimulation. Took a couple of valium and went to bed.

Overall i thought they were quite good. Quite visual but not as intense as the same dose of Swiss Bliss. Less headfuckery than acid as well. So i wouldn't say they are identical but definitely similar and 1p is very enjoyable. I am off to bed early tonight. We had an election today and i am scared i am going to wake up to another 3 years of Liberal (Tory) right wing bullshit.

No they were actually quite nice. A bit of body load on the come up which seemed to take ages but quite an enjoyable trip. DMT in the middle of it shot me into a very strange place which took a while to process upon reentry. Lasted about 7 1/2 hours. Pretty easy landing. Not much residual stimulation. Took a couple of valium and went to bed.

Overall i thought they were quite good. Quite visual but not as intense as the same dose of Swiss Bliss. Less headfuckery than acid as well. So i wouldn't say they are identical but definitely similar and 1p is very enjoyable. I am off to bed early tonight. We had an election today and i am scared i am going to wake up to another 3 years of Liberal (Tory) right wing bullshit.

Just comfort yourself that Britain is going to hold the title of "worst job at voting in an election 2016" at least until november, so in comparison, it can't be half as bad.

Just comfort yourself that Britain is going to hold the title of "worst job at voting in an election 2016" at least until november, so in comparison, it can't be half as bad.
Still awake and its a very close election. The Liberal (Conservatives - why they are called Liberal i have no idea..right wing nutters) scumbags will probably scrape in. But yeah you guys really know how to vote yourselves into the shit. We are no better really. Just a lot less significant as we are a pissant of a country influence wise.

Still awake and its a very close election. The Liberal (Conservatives - why they are called Liberal i have no idea..right wing nutters) scumbags will probably scrape in. But yeah you guys really know how to vote yourselves into the shit. We are no better really. Just a lot less significant as we are a pissant of a country influence wise.

Did you vote for the dead gorilla? (I wish we had a dead gorilla on hand to run in the Tory leadership contest round here, too).

I saw on the news this morning that it's compulsory to vote in Australia...

How the fuck does that even work? They come round your house and arrest you if you haven't voted or something???.

I saw on the news this morning that it's compulsory to vote in Australia...

How the fuck does that even work? They come round your house and arrest you if you haven't voted or something???.
They fine you if you dont get your name marked off the roll. Personally i think its a good thing as the only people that would be advantaged from non compulsion to vote would be the right wing conservative parties. They have been trying to get rid of it for years. It looks like it could actually be a tie or a hung parliament. Hilarious.

They fine you if you dont get your name marked off the roll. Personally i think its a good thing as the only people that would be advantaged from non compulsion to vote would be the right wing conservative parties. They have been trying to get rid of it for years. It looks like it could actually be a tie or a hung parliament. Hilarious.

A well hung parliament would be even more hilarious.. :)

How are ya man?

I need to inform you that i will drop some MDMA pills in 15 minutes. Hate me or love me, its gonna happen.