• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

I always thought that Ed Norton was well hotter than Brad pitt. Just my take on it. Also, I've always fancied a bit of crazy! Being one myself...

I dont recall posting a pic of me in specs, but i do wear them & may have posted a pic at some point. Ive pretty much always been round about the weight i am currently, although you can deduct 2 stone for any pics i posted whilst i was taking MDPV and add 2 stone when i first started taking Opis (and Mirtazapine). Opis do something to blood sugar which i still dont understand but the result was that i crave(d) things like chocolate biscuits which made me fatter than i had ever been when i was brand new to that class of drugs.

I always thought that Ed Norton was well hotter than Brad pitt. Just my take on it. Also, I've always fancied a bit of crazy! Being one myself...

I cant really comment on the hotness of ED Norton as he doesnt do a lot for me, well Brad Pitt doesnt either as im not very bisexual at all really, but Pitt is famed for his good looks, where as Norton isnt so much famed for his looks as for his acting. Not saying he's ugly, just that i cant easily judge his hotness. Sorry, Im waffling. :eek: But yeah crazyness can be hot. Syd Barrett & Daisy Chainsaw are the 2 names that spring to mind immediately. :D

Years and years ago my mates kept ferrets and one was named Syd Ferret. We used to walk them on leads. Always liked that name.

Tbh I'd bang Helena Bonham Carter so hard she'd combust into neutrinos.

I'm sure she is a thoughtful beautiful soul who would be great to converse with at a dinner party but as an object of sexual desire i will have to pass on that over sized five head

Well hawt!

[video]
lsO1tnf.jpg
[/video]

I'm sure she is a thoughtful beautiful soul who would be great to converse with at a dinner party but as an object of sexual desire i will have to pass on that over sized five head

I agree Busterwordy she's fair to au natural for you.... Moving on

*right-click, save to folder, "wank bank"*

My dearest Sprout, I'd rather visualise you pleasuring yourself in a Petri dish or the like or being grafted with the magnificant kale plant... Than having a wank bank8)

Being grafted by the Kate plant is probably not as euphemistic as I thought.