• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Proof that too many benzodiazepines after a fair go on MXE can and does cause amnesia. I've met Blondin and I didn't think that was him, I'm about 80% sure it's him now..:D

@FUBAR - so I don't have any bother because I look like shit, thought so...

yep most times when I meet new dealers they are sus - but I normally only use a couple of people. Looking reasonable cos I eat well and got good genes and don't have a monster habit like I use to - shoud have seen me when I was in my speedball phase I was 3 stone lighter than that pic - I looked like a ghost

@scotchy - my hair is longer now

Proof that too many benzodiazepines after a fair go on MXE can and does cause amnesia. I've met Blondin and I didn't think that was him, I'm about 80% sure it's him now..:D

@FUBAR - so I don't have any bother because I look like shit, thought so...

Heh, No, not at all Scotch - you look healthy as well, it was just your wild, staring eyes that gave you away in your picture ealier. But you're also young enough for people to believe you're a druggy - whereas Blondin looks like a manager of PC World or summat (no offence meant Blondin =D )

I know blondin IRL , you'd never think he had a habit for 30 years , some of us carry it well , Right G.

One of the members here was convinced that Blondin was a member of the police force. He seriously believed it too cause was on the phone lol yea blondin you look top class but you're a nice person.

Evey

Blondin is old bill , but what he does off duty has nothing to do with the met,
Ain't that right officer 4213/blondin

On our morning walk by the harbour :)

NSFW:
1449418337305.jpg

^
Liking your style again Julie, but I wish you'd get a bigger bosom, it would balance out your shoulder better. Stop being so coy girl ;) I live with a 36G and small shoulders and work em' 8(

I'd also like to get my hands on your hair (dump the clasps) and learn to blow dry. It's all about proportion honey.

Those boots don't show off one of your best features darling - you legs and ankles. How do you get on with heels or wedges? Something strappy around your ankles would be gorgeous.

Hope you don't mind my comments.