EADD Mix album 2006

umm, i could, but it would take me ages.

No cue sheet exports in ableton as far as i can see (yet)

kappadaftie said:
It feels kinda weird to be listening to Donna Summer and thinking of SHM.

:)

Oh darling, I didn't know you cared.

Andy the Twiglet - The Boy Done Good. Nice one matey.

andythetwig said:
fanx
blush.gif

trainspotters: who can spot the 20bpm tempo hikes? :)

in my track u uped it 20bpm or do i have fluff in my ears?

the track is "i'm on fire" second to last. when i uploaded it was my track of the month but after listening to it so much i'm bloody sick of it!

That streets track is bloody great! pissin myself!

duck_racer said:
Plugs is absolutely banging! Tune after tune. Excellent tunage selection from T-M and Felix
Love yours as well mate. Plugs is definitely my kinda thing (same as 'Red' was). I've listened to it 3 times now and it's great. :D

Brilliant job again Andy, WELL DONE!
14.gif

Oh, and I meant to say:

Modeselektor - Kill Bill vol. 4 - Evad

OMG. Evad, I am going to buy you a pint just for that. =D

Oh fuck, and then:

The Rogue Element - Calm - Grobert

I'll stop now and just say: isn't it all just...

fast04.jpg

BRILLIANT!!!

=D =D =D

Andy, you RASCAL! oops, its made me take drugs. THANKYOU! & thats me sorted for the next however many drives to wk too, if ya can be bothered the death in vegas is: "I, me, MINE!", credit me git =D . Mixes Very Very enjoyable, top tunage selection folks !! nice one! big hand to all !! me and limewire gotta go have a love affair now, due to the education, of course. l8rs =D

my 56k has just finished chugging through all 104mb of EDD bombs - as Timmy westwood would say, I'm gonna drop da bomb yo.

Some excellent choice of tracks, who chose afx - fenix funk? YOU FUCKING genius!

w00t!!!

OK, last one, I promise. :eek:

Paranormal Attack - The Pill - Grrrrr

Fucking outstanding. I'm burning Plugs for use in the car, right now.

<hint>You know what would be great? If all the individual mp3s were somehow available for download. That would be awesome. </hint> :D

I suppose so, but I have a problem with bone-idleness. :\

felixdahousekat said:
Oh fuck, and then:

The Rogue Element - Calm - Grobert

Glad you like it! It's was the anthem of the breaks tent at Glade last year so as well as being a proper ass shaker it holds fantastic memories for me of my first festival.

Fucking great work again my friend, you're a god of the highest ummmmm......cloud :) Must say though, think my track is the best.
Im sorry but that Donna Summer tune should be burned, awful, and 15 fucking minutes of it!

Last edited:
Top class again. will keep me going through my early morning exam revision, assuming i do any and dont keep reading old threads in the prune thread

EDD bombs is sheer genius.

Did andy do the 'mike skinner is shit' bit by himself or just mix it?

The more i listen, the more i like :)

the streets piss take is Cassette Boy, saw them supporting Squarepusher last year.

3rd of way through plugs now and my verdict is pure class.