EADD Mix album 2006

Cassette Boy, cheers, i'll have to look that one up.

bout half way through plugs and it does get lovely and boshy :)

Just listened to the 'Bombs' mix. Very nice - some ace tunage on there that I hadn't heard before. Hope the 'Plugs' set is as good :)

Nice one, Mr thetwig, shall be downloading these the second I get home.

oliphill said:
Nice mix. Gonna burn it to CD and have it as pre-uktek music this weekend in the car. Really like that breakbeaty track that runs at about 40 mins thru the mix, think its ivory - free the beast, feels like the sort of thing i'd like to be dancing in the sun to in the mountains at some big free part.. Flac would be cool yes!

I think it's my one actually - if you like it the rest of The Rouge Element's album is absolutely fantastic!

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/718784/Rogue_Rock/Product.html

oliphill said:
Nice mix. Gonna burn it to CD and have it as pre-uktek music this weekend in the car. Really like that breakbeaty track that runs at about 40 mins thru the mix, think its ivory - free the beast, feels like the sort of thing i'd like to be dancing in the sun to in the mountains at some big free part.. Flac would be cool yes!

oh this is actually the one i was on about: The Rogue Element - Calm

that others ones still quite cool tho.! :)

Just listening to CD2 again, knocking back some red wine... and really loving it.

Mucho proppage!

felixdahousekat said:
Fucking outstanding. I'm burning Plugs for use in the car, right now.

ok so.
HOW DID YOU BURN IT?
it wont fit on a cd :( which upsets me greatly. grr.

is there some way i can squash it. without making it mp3 format or whatever because i want to take it on holiday with me and we dont have a cd p[layer which plays mp3 cds.

any help appreciated thanks :)

-fillerbunny the computer illiterate

Hey, you just reminded me that I didn't get round to burning it. (So much for that.)

Just tried it just now and I see it's 89:21 long. So it won't even fit on an 80 minute CD. :(

Andy - HELP PLEASE!!! :)

i have a 90 min cd tho [i bought them specially!] and it refuses to burn onto that either. grr...

yes please andy help please :):)

Hmmmmm... is there some possibility that your burning software may require a cue sheet?

It's a text file that's used to determine where each track begins and ends. It also adds/totals the amount of time elapsed at each track intersection. To be honest though, you should be able to burn it as a single file (without any cue breaks).

What burning software are you using? Are you getting a particular error report/number?

i am just tryin it with media player heh.

and it just says "wont fit" or words to that effect..

don't think media player supports longer cd's try a proper burning program :D

oh noes i dont have time before i have to leave.

no plugs for the car ride :(:(

and also where do i get a proper burning program? i keep trying to download nero but it asks me to do stuff and i am tres lazy so i usually give up lol.