• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

A weird thing happened yesterday.

We've had 250mg of mephedrone left from the last time, so we've made two lines and snorted 125mg each. High was nice but short, and we were drinking alcohol along with it.

Once the effects were starting to wear off, we've decided to snort 12mg of 2CB (because, well, we didn't have more meph but wanted at least some high to continue). Aaaand we've felt... nothing. Yes, after 1-1.5 hours, "effects" were kind of like VERY weak weed, nothing like the 2CB we know.

How can this be explained? We've dropped 100ug of acid 3 days ago and acid does have cross tolerance with 2cb, but to the degree that we felt practically nothing from a solid dose of the latter substance?

From my experience acid has a massive crossover tolerance with 2cb. Looses all the magic if i don't wait at least 5 days. That being said. Immediately dosing 2cb after Mephedrone would usually enhance the 2cb effects and give me more CEV's and a longer duration. 12mg is a very low dose though.

I would take 20 to 30mg myself. Too badi can no longer enjoy psychedelics. I started supplementing with mucuna pruriens due to sleep problems and very low focus and energy. Mucuna + caffeine is an amazing stack, but it completely ruins every trip on any substance even when taken a week after your last dose.

Some trips are just ruined, but i've had a hypertensive crisis on BK-2-CB and 4-aco-dmt with the stuff. Didn't have that issue with stims except for 4-fa which also blow my bloodpressure through the roof. Thank god i always had Etiz on hand lol.

A weird thing happened yesterday.

We've had 250mg of mephedrone left from the last time, so we've made two lines and snorted 125mg each. High was nice but short, and we were drinking alcohol along with it.

Once the effects were starting to wear off, we've decided to snort 12mg of 2CB (because, well, we didn't have more meph but wanted at least some high to continue). Aaaand we've felt... nothing. Yes, after 1-1.5 hours, "effects" were kind of like VERY weak weed, nothing like the 2CB we know.

How can this be explained? We've dropped 100ug of acid 3 days ago and acid does have cross tolerance with 2cb, but to the degree that we felt practically nothing from a solid dose of the latter substance?

Maybe you didn't weigh the 2cb properly, or blockage in your nose was effecting uptake? Also a lot of the 2c-b going around right now is the brown HBR, which IME seems to require a few mg more to do the trick.

I used to take 2c-b at Glade the day after taking acid, and never noticed any cross tolerance the day after. The only thing that I noticed was that I'd need a couple more mg of 2c-b than I did the day before to get an effect. I've also flipped acid with 2c-i and it was a ridiculously cool, hedonistic experience.

Wanted to share some thoughts on M with you - good people here on Bluelight.

I’m completely sober as I’m writing this, just in case:D

After trying Mephedrone for the third time (this time 250 bomb + 100 + 100 + 100 lines for redosing), I understood why I probably like it more than MDMA, which was my favourite substance.

It was a music festival in the beautiful nature, perfect spot to enjoy both music, dancing and communication with people.

First, while MDMA magically transforms your world and makes it full of love, you realize, even while you’re on it, that it’s a drug. You enjoy hugging, kissing and talking to people, making revelations and feeling that everloving energy within you. But still, it takes you to that place and then, after 4 hours, you're back. Feeling tired, hollow, and remembering only tiny part of what you were talking about during the roll. With Mephedrone, everything is kinda closer to our reality, and come up and comedown are both smoother, giving a feel that everything was almost like without a substance, but better. And yeah, I remember conversations better.

Second, I felt like the self that my teenage self hoped I would be. Not in a sense of "my superheroic, dream edition", not dramatically different, but better, sharper, and more open and communicative.
I constantly got a feeling that I'm choosing the best possible word, joke and topic to talk about with people (ranging from my wife to completely random people). Not counting friends and acquaintances, during the night (and morning) I approached and talked to 5 complete stranger people, including a beautiful girl whom I noticed and approached instantly, with a good opening line and enjoyable dialogue afterwards. My wife joined us afterwards and it felt like a first (yet unrealized by her) step of tandem hunting, something that I want us to start experimenting with.
And satisfaction from myself, from every word, and confidence, they just added to the euphoria from the substance.

Third, while desire to redose can be dangerous (and the other thread here on bluelight is called “Mephedrone: The fourth redose” for a reason), it's a good option to have :D I mean, with MDMA you roll like 4-5 hours and it's gone. With mephedrone, you can last for 7-8 hours, not damaging yourself that much. 7-8 hours is enough to feel that the night was long, complete and wonderful.

P.S. Stim dick is the only downside, keeping this away from being 10/10. People who don't have it, appreciate your luck.

P.P.S. Took 25mg 2CB pill along with second redose. Felt NOTHING. Maybe it somehow added to the duration, but I only felt mephedrone and nothing, absolutely nothing from 2CB. As if I didn’t have enough controversies with that substance .

P.P.P.S. I’m against marathons and using this every weekend though. It should be respected to keep being so rewarding.

Grabbing some meph for a festival soon and will be trying it for the first time. What dose would you guys recommend? I was thinking around 200mg oral with a few bumps to keep me going as the night goes on. I have experience with 3-MMC (have snorted up to 100mg).

Grabbing some meph for a festival soon and will be trying it for the first time. What dose would you guys recommend? I was thinking around 200mg oral with a few bumps to keep me going as the night goes on. I have experience with 3-MMC (have snorted up to 100mg).

Depends on your tolerance. There is also a pretty large difference in effects accross batches. I came across a more yellow powdery batch which had waaaaaaaay more serotonin on top of the other effects (which i loved!) and made my entire appartment smell like piss (even after sealing the baggie)

BUT. Side effects were also more prominent. Very high heartrate and my bloodpressure was 160-110 from one 250mg dose. While in comparison i could take 300-400mg with the ricegrain stuff with barely an increase in sides.

I think my batch must be contaminated with something. Has nothing to do with strength of the batch, because both other vendors have test results out and are very trustworthy.

The power was also a lot cheaper, so i guess you get what you pay for, but if i would've blindly taken that at a rave and kept redosing i might have just died from a heart attack or an aneurysm.

Never had issues with the rice grains, so if that's what you have at least it's most likely safe.

200mg sounds like a fine dose to start with and you can always take more. I would stick to oral for a party though. Less of a comedown and you won't wreck your nose. I honestly only snort at home and rinse right after.

Hope that helps!

200mg oral sounds perfect to me. Bump at the peak and rush the night away ?

I had a crystally white batch that almost didn't smell at all, awful burn (much worse than the previous 4-MMC I had, which was more yellowish and wet). That yellowish batch I didn't like as much tbh, felt too heavy on serotonin, and that was the cheap one. This one was a little more expensive but worth it imo.

Took most of it orally and it was pretty great, albeit intense. Oral > snorting by far.

a 14816
Picked up just over a g of meph that looks like this. Have yet to try. Won’t be trying until next weekend but am looking forward to it.

So it was good meph then?

Yeah it will as my missus will be here until Sunday night, so no drugs for me. Plus I have work in the week so no mid week meph for me next week.

Probs is, as it’s a new supplier I want to do an allergy test before I take some next week..... I’ll be bombing not sniffing mind. Much less tweaky/fiendish. Going to start with 170mg bomb. It’s like my second time with meph ever, and first time using it just on its own. Usually been used in combo with MD. Don’t ever do this, comedown is worse than death.

Mine was very good, sourced from UK.
I vaped half on glass and snorted the rest, took me a fortnite, working 5 days per week, solid 3 hours rest per night.
It's probably a good idea to stick to eating it.
On its own the come down was much less than MDMA alone, never tried the combo.

Usually been used in combo with MD. Don’t ever do this, comedown is worse than death.

This is the best advice anyone will ever give or receive. Truly the worst comedown ever. For a few days, you'll wake up and just want to knock yourself out again with booze and benzos...

I fancy a meph session, but have no space in my life for one this side of Xmas. Probably a good thing.

never done meph, pre or post ban. think i need to do something about this in the next few weeks

I've only had post ban stuff once. It was ok, but not really worth the pain in my nose. I'm kind of glad I never had access to pre ban, for obvious reasons...

same. thankfully at the time i was sworn off all drugs so thankfully i never ordered some. curious as fuck about it though

It left your nose scabby for a week or so after using it. Caustic stuff. But putting some in a gelcap worked wonders

same. thankfully at the time i was sworn off all drugs so thankfully i never ordered some. curious as fuck about it though

Meph feels quite rough on the nose, but the bogies and blood only last a couple of days. Coke is far worse IMO - usually leaves my nose dry and irritated for up to a week and brings on a cold. Luckily, you can also bomb meph...