• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if this is done by Journeyman Pictures, this is one of my most loved Youtube channels by far, one of the only things online I give respect to as they just tell things like they are. Hipsters & idiots love Vice while everyone else watches Journeyman Pictures.

I've long held the idea in my mind you can truly live free in places like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
As if this is done by Journeyman Pictures, this is one of my most loved Youtube channels by far, one of the only things online I give respect to as they just tell things like they are. Hipsters & idiots love Vice while everyone else watches Journeyman Pictures.

I've long held the idea in my mind you can truly live free in places like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
By free I take it you mean endless pharmacy shopping yeah that's the life

had about 2 80mg oxys ( the european Sandoz ones so basically the old formula) , about 5 150mg tramadol pills (krka is the producer) and suprisingly alprazolam I am not into it but I got a box for free (30 pfizer ones, 1 mg) with some codeine(30mg teva ones) while I was buying the tramadols. but I am gonna throw the codeine away or trade it for some weed.

I'm nodding my ass off, although I made some coffe and cooked some nice meals today so my body should have all the energy in the world, this combination really does it for me. the spliffs are making everything better.

Didn't have gear since december and a lot of markets fell but I will try to score cold copping in some gypsy slums in the nearby area but they are usually shocked that I would preffer gear instead of fucking synth noids.

The cool thing about the whole Khun Sa shit is that the goverment turned a blind eye when it came to him and even tricked the US that they are doing something against him using old fashioned media outlets as platforms to display burnt grass and rocks instead of the supposed "captures" His 20,000 people army was a major factor in his alliances and everything.

Can't wait to arrive to the UK to do some proper gear, I've been having dreams for days with me having the gear already but lacking foil and the opportunity to run it idk why my mind is not taking shooting in consideration while these dreams take place. I hate the fact that I have to wait till August so I can have a place to stay at, but I'll have patience tho.

P.S: Pfizer are having a huge lawsuit in my country with the National Med Insurance institution and another similar facility/institution so they are withdrawing everything from our market so no more pfizer alprazolam, zoloft etc for our people, never was a huge fan of them anyways.

Funny you should mention good gear in the UK. Its a dim and distant memory. Sometimes I think its coz I've got used to the taste but no, I don't think so. Its hard to come by for sure. Now I'm doing more off days than I used to logic is beginning to kick in. Thanks to the pods of course tho. Yes, I like the sound of them places that life is simple. I'm looked down upon as a peasant by my nearest family. Sometimes my dad thinks so too yet he talks of the days when his family never had money but they always had good food. I have never been more skint in my life than I am now and never much happier. I've always craved the very simple life. Less clutter and stuff and more self reliance. I'm doing what I can and getting there bit by bit. So many con tricks played on the pounds that people eRn. I never valued money that much so maybe that's how I've found handing it over so easy all these years.
I live in between alum rock and aston so there's plenty of salesmen around here. Greedy ones. I've still got the vibe that there were deals done behind doors to get loads of it in with Pakistan and that. If I were ever able to prove it I'd be laughing. It's arrival on the streets coincided with a big government campaign and stories in soap operas and kids TV. There are no coincidences that's the truth.

Oh yeah, vice is shit for sure. It really is. I've a friend always got took in by the vice stuff. Too easy took in by all the conspiracy stuff too. Hard to come by the folks who are clued up enough to know the mainstream media is full of shit and the alternative media shovel shit loads more of the stuff into the ears and mouths of the crazy and lazy. I make me own mind up. I watch the news once or twice a week to enrage myself and hone my skills at recognising the fake stories and the code stories. There was one last week about s girl bring raped on local TV. The graphic description of her ordeal was clearly krot in the bulletin to serve someone's agenda. Triggering stuff. Bless princess. She got me a few bags over the years from fuckers who feared her and put the stuff down for me to pick up before I paid so they didn't need to come near her. I'd pick up and walk off. Big smile in my face.

I do not watch news at all, I'm really fed up with all the fake things and nonsense cotidian shit

It's upto you mate, just see how you feel from it, I am NOT someone that wants to spoil or stop your fun mate.
You noticed how quick they kick in too?

Your tolerance also shoots through the roof when you sniff 'em, just do what you feel inside yourself.
Just watch it for a loss of feeling in your hand/fingers & really dizzy feeling upon standing up, I sadly cannot tell you how much to do as in my experience some people can snort several & be ok, then I have seen someone snort half of a 7.5mg & he was sick as a dog, I knew he was gonna be fucked up really quick as less time it took to boil the kettle for a cuppa tea he was having those visual b&w flashes, 20 mins gone by his p.
IMHO I'd give it 10 mins between each one myself.

Welcome to the weird ROA club, you understand now why I use this ROA?
In the voice of Kel from Keenan &... I do I do I do-ooo.
It's like a different drug.
I like it.
Also got some zolpidem which went up the beak and gobbled. Not sure the difference is as pronounced with Ambien.

I'd fucking love a zoppy or 2 up my shnoz.

Or Ambien, or literally any sedative hypnotic! Depending on the BA as to the schnozzle snufkins. But I'd cut off a toe for a strip of strong benzos!

Last edited:
Some of the most clean & potent "dog and bone" I had in some time, the dark is good but nothing to really jump up & down about waving a flag at the same too.
The white is really hard, got that sweet taste to it, makes your lips go numb etc, I got paid earlier this morning & sadly skiiped paying a bull just to keep the session going.

Got some really nice green drying out in the sun proper for later on, cans of K cider in the fridge, Scampi in the freezer to be cooked after a few cans.
I even got the great film known as Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky on DVD from CEX for £2, this evening is gonna be what I class as a great evening.

dog and bone - phone. If yer a cockney geezer, or better 'on the dog'

VERY nice gear.......maybe a bit too nice if you follow my logic.
It comes to something when a guys number you had in your phone for a while but don't really ring him as his on & then off at random but end up going to him, his shotting £5 things (dark & white) & one of his £5 bags is equal to anything my main guy is doing at £10 or two for £15. The gear even ran several lines on the tube too which is rare for me these days, most of the gear I had of late has hardly collected, me & a old friend were calling his tooter earlier today after the cereal called "golden grahams" as the tube had a fine collection of dried gear all over it, you could smell the fucking stuff with that "fish" kinda smell.

I get so much gear on my teeth I scrape it off and put on a fag and my tooter after .5 or so collects about .15 or so which runs well and stinks like haddock left in the sun. But being seeing the same fella for years so it helps..3 for 15 quid shots or weight which is my preferred route as works out better obv.

That's how I get caught. Sooty face and fear on teeth. Found a great tree in the park to sit in. What a life. I. Love sitting in trees.
Eid weekend ahead.
Putting a claim into the council for that. The list grows. All you can do is ask for what you're owed.

Some very nice stone this morning & for the first time in over 5 years I have smoked ammonia wash (yellow) I was sure I my eyes were not working right when I saw it earlier, it is just as good as I remember that wash being. Still not finished the dark off yet & needed it so badly after the 2nd lick as it brought my rattle on so rapid & made my stomach start to turn but the gear soon put an end to that.

It comes to something when a guys number you had in your phone for a while but don't really ring him as his on & then off at random but end up going to him...

I just did that earlier...
He wouldn't answer when I had a more financially viable choice... which I think is the dealer form of a strop :unsure:;) hehehe
Anyhoo, he rang out of the blue t'other day asking if I would like to try his new stuff & bizniz plan. I said no at first but that I'd get back in touch.

Did so today and it's REALLY nice, but when it goes from powder to Mr. Beetle it frazzles massively - I thought it was just the foil being a bit moist from sweat but I just had some and it did it again.

It is very dark in colour compared to what's about at present... it's actually dark compared to all I've seen before.
The smell is perfect, it's spot on.
Anybody had a similar type?

No never had that is it morphine?

that right their is a bottle of 600mgs of pure codeine pharmacy grade theirs a very cool little online pharmacy that only do british delivers we British need a source of Opium its in our blood since the opium wars its crazy you can still buy opiates in the chemist in uk we were the first to do it we obv had a lot more available namely pure opium but its still not bad i think were one of the only countries that still do cocodomal and paramol and others and people say were not Great anymore

It is and it really really saved my sanity while I was in hospital. It begins to work in about 10mins.

Yes indeed! Most, if not all, of the chemists won't sell you Codeine Linctus and almost seem to look you up n down for asking for some Co-Codamol.
We CAN still get pure Dextromethorphan Linctus, but I like a couple of Chlorphenamine to go with it. I get itchy as feckery on it, but it's nice to have a nap with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.