• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is and it really really saved my sanity while I was in hospital. It begins to work in about 10mins.

Yes indeed! Most, if not all, of the chemists won't sell you Codeine Linctus and almost seem to look you up n down for asking for some Co-Codamol.
We CAN still get pure Dextromethorphan Linctus, but I like a couple of Chlorphenamine to go with it. I get itchy as feckery on it, but it's nice to have a nap with :)
I know noodle but cocodomal is rare these days were lucky we still get it most other countries dont I know other people who use codeine and all of them have moved onto heroin

Last edited by a moderator:
That book is awsome....have read it about 3 times. Gives as detailed and concise account as I've ever read of Hitler's fuck up re. the 6th army at Stalingrad under General (later Field Marshal) Von Paulus and the absolute horrors of what it was like for the troops trapped in the kessel as they battled the cold, hunger and Soviet encirclement....their failed attempts to break out ( which didnt get far since Hitler wouldnt let them), Von Manstein's failed attempt to break in and Goerings failed attempts to resupply them by air....Stalingrad was the beginning of the end for the Germans in the east...it was going well before then (relatively....if you can call anything in the east "going well") but just went from bad to worse afterwards...you'll enjoy the book.....with or without the added heroin lol :)

Hi new around her I don’t use H, have a chronic illness so have had I.V. Morphine, Demerol & Fentayl in a medical setting.
Hated the Fentayl did not feel like I was on an opioid but it killed pain.
Know chronic pain so no judgement towards you guys at all.
On Stalingrad there is a book by Heinrich Gerlach called Breakout at Stalingrad.
It’s basically his experience as a German Intelligence officer from the start of the battle to what it became at the end.
He wrote it in captivity & how the book game to be published is a story in its self.
He quickly saw though the Nazi cause & at points to stay alive worked for the Russians in capativity.
He was not realised until 1950 despite working with the Russians.
Breakout was 1st translated to English in 2016 & I am sure was used as primary source material for the German film Stalingrad as well beevor’s book its definitely worth tracking down as it show just how things completed broke down in the Kessal & how the fear of the reds killing them was the only thing keeping the soldiers fighting.

Hi new around her I don’t use H, have a chronic illness so have had I.V. Morphine, Demerol & Fentayl in a medical setting.
Hated the Fentayl did not feel like I was on an opioid but it killed pain.
Know chronic pain so no judgement towards you guys at all.
On Stalingrad there is a book by Heinrich Gerlach called Breakout at Stalingrad.
It’s basically his experience as a German Intelligence officer from the start of the battle to what it became at the end.
He wrote it in captivity & how the book game to be published is a story in its self.
He quickly saw though the Nazi cause & at points to stay alive worked for the Russians in capativity.
He was not realised until 1950 despite working with the Russians.
Breakout was 1st translated to English in 2016 & I am sure was used as primary source material for the German film Stalingrad as well beevor’s book its definitely worth tracking down as it show just how things completed broke down in the Kessal & how the fear of the reds killing them was the only thing keeping the soldiers fighting.

Welcome (back) to the site. Unlike so many users I cannot justify my opioid use on chronic pain, it was simply the last of the whole spectrum of drugs I got into obsessively from the age of 15 onwards and was the ultimate product of my arrogance catching up with me. After getting sucked in heavy for 2 years at the age of 26 I managed to sort myself out when I finally ran out of money, but despite keeping my head above water for the next 5 - 6 year I never managed to get it out of my head together, having the odd chip with the longest actual break being no more than 3 months. Although I had plenty in place to keep it in check it was still only a matter of time before my life would offer a justifying stressor for relapse, so when I eventually did I reluctantly accepted treatment, something I was always keen to avoid as I didn't want to end up as the typical middle age sad act on the jollop.

Over 6 years later I am at the embarrassing end of an epic slice of unemployment (now nearly a 1/4 of my working life) parked up as a middle aged sad act on the jollop, but after a rough couple of months during which I had much of my support withdrawn I have now had certain lifelines re - instated and am so worn down now by my pissing about that I may actually do something about it.

Speaking of Beevor I love all his books (at least those I have read so far) - Stalingrad is particularly epic (it and 'Berlin' are my favourites)

Welcome (back) to the site. Unlike so many users I cannot justify my opioid use on chronic pain, it was simply the last of the whole spectrum of drugs I got into obsessively from the age of 15 onwards and was the ultimate product of my arrogance catching up with me. After getting sucked in heavy for 2 years at the age of 26 I managed to sort myself out when I finally ran out of money, but despite keeping my head above water for the next 5 - 6 year I never managed to get it out of my head together, having the odd chip with the longest actual break being no more than 3 months. Although I had plenty in place to keep it in check it was still only a matter of time before my life would offer a justifying stressor for relapse, so when I eventually did I reluctantly accepted treatment, something I was always keen to avoid as I didn't want to end up as the typical middle age sad act on the jollop.

Over 6 years later I am at the embarrassing end of an epic slice of unemployment (now nearly a 1/4 of my working life) parked up as a middle aged sad act on the jollop, but after a rough couple of months during which I had much of my support withdrawn I have now had certain lifelines re - instated and am so worn down now by my pissing about that I may actually do something about it.

Speaking of Beevor I love all his books (at least those I have read so far) - Stalingrad is particularly epic (it and 'Berlin' are my favourites)
Irvine Welsh came up with a good quote that after prolonged use opiates become part of our emotional response mechanism and use them or use them more when experiencing emotional or physical pain.
It could be a load of shite but study of Vietnam vets who used H over there, found that those who came back to decent life with a good support network had the lowest % relapse rates.
It didn’t say if they they changed on substance for an other but with a more progressive government it would be worth looking into as would the Swiss model of supervised medical areas that people can take there choice of substance in a medical controlled setting with a nurse helping the person.
The only thing is the individual has too engage with state services to work towards a solution.

Anyways back to books Arnhem is a great read by beevor as well.
Struggling to get though his book on the Spanish civil war it was published in 2006 & does not have as good an overall narrative as his other books.
Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell is a better book on the conflict.

Nice to meet you recovering from a serious flare of my condition will probably post more on the boards again.

Arnhem is the most recent piece of his that I have read and was not aware that he had written about the Spanish conflict, something I know little about beyond the practise opportunities it gave the German forces in modern massacre techniques as we get back to heroin, which while an admittedly less engaging topic is the purpose of the thread.

We do have a book discussion somewhere I will attempt to find and drag it out.

The interesting thing about the vets from Nam is yes they stayed clean but didn't seem to go though wd's and were not not any substitute

The interesting thing about the vets from Nam is yes they stayed clean but didn't seem to go though wd's and were not not any substitute

Yeh, I think that just serves to illustrate how psychological much of withdrawal actually is. Being back home and away from the triggers that caused them to use in the first place must have massively negated their withdrawal symptoms.

I bet some of them stayed on it, just the people who were happy to be with their families again but some of them probably just didn't have much to come back to and would probably seek out some more dope back home I would if I was in nam anyway

I bet some of them stayed on it, just the people who were happy to be with their families again but some of them probably just didn't have much to come back to and would probably seek out some more dope back home I would if I was in nam anyway
There is a documentary on YouTube’s regarding vets who still had habits.
The U.S. military moved them on mass onto methadone.
As you say it seemed to.br the troops who returned to family’s & prospects thst did the best.
Here’s the link

Its not really that crazy like people are making out some people are talking like they found a solution to opiate addiction just put the junkies in the front lines for a few days until their nerves have become 'overloaded' from artillery fire return home and repeat as many times as nessecary I guess it would save the nhs some money when they dont have to give out all that free methadone i gotta look into getting methadone but for pain not addiction but thats a pipe dream my pain isn't that bad well it isn't even as bad as i say so not even that bad should hopefully be picking up my script on monday all timely and neat just how i like it problem is its sopposed to last me 12 & 1/2 days but usually last 1-3 lately it last for one day thats it i swear the pure tablets are weaker than the cocodomal s lot more fiendish to imo

Just one, but acquired some more so may try 2 tonight!
Always you can take more, but never less if you.
Take too many I live in the Toon as well.
Like Pete 556 I was introduced to opioids though Doctors like Pete codeine for Ulcerative Colitus, they thought it was Crhons to start with.
Codeine due to me being on it for 15 years now with breaks barely works but I am trying to avoid harder stuff still

Always you can take more, but never less if you.
Take too many I live in the Toon as well.
Like Pete 556 I was introduced to opioids though Doctors like Pete codeine for Ulcerative Colitus, they thought it was Crhons to start with.
Codeine due to me being on it for 15 years now with breaks barely works but I am trying to avoid harder stuff still
you have done good to stay off the stronger ones for 15 years I have to take a huge dose now and again like 3000mgs but then ill be fine with lower doses for a while as long as I know I can get a good high going im fine funny you mentioned codeine because im all out been taking ps tea, but just found 8 and 1/2 8/500 cocodomal tablets and 1 normal 30 mg tablet just doing a cwe its not much but beter than nothing

codeine is ok if you want to stop a rattle for a bit but imho has zero value apart from that.

Last edited:
That's because you use your body as a heroin pin cushion

I still feel my prescription Script after all this time.
Think with amount of nerve endings in the gut the pain relief in its self is euphoric, especially with how painful Crhons & Ulcerative Colitus can be.
Bleeding ulcers in your colon, when flaring is no joke.
But I have stuck mainly to my prescription & did P.P.T. for a while when very ill & thought I would lose my bowl.
Enjoyed I.V Demerol at the hospital.
Trying to manage pain the best I can at the moment.
There were times I have been in so much pain I thought about but not yet.

I'm so glad that our gypsies didnt hop on the fentanyl lacing trend and the smack is proper smack, not the best quality but runs nice on foil although I only smoked it at their place as I was testing it to avoid being ripped off.

I preffer H by the IV route more, but the veins on my arms are tricky so i gotta work a little bit to find a proper one or to shoot in my legs, although I am not a fan of shooting it in my lower part of the body as my legs are always messed up, any tips or warnings about using the lower part of my body?

I'm so glad that our gypsies didnt hop on the fentanyl lacing trend and the smack is proper smack, not the best quality but runs nice on foil although I only smoked it at their place as I was testing it to avoid being ripped off.

I preffer H by the IV route more, but the veins on my arms are tricky so i gotta work a little bit to find a proper one or to shoot in my legs, although I am not a fan of shooting it in my lower part of the body as my legs are always messed up, any tips or warnings about using the lower part of my body?

Quite simply, don’t.

come on your better than this mate go get a hobby that doesn't involve copping on the street all day please

Status
Not open for further replies.