• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdering people half way round the world the majority civilians isn't a good thing, the forces are protecting us from what exactly. Mi5,6 intelligence and counter intelligence do the work and the grunts are the public face. Why are we fighting in countries 1000s of miles away? How is that protecting us . Like I said before anyone who dresses up to kill people is not normal....murder is murder. If the troops weren't out in these places then no one would be harmed, I'm sorry your comrades have suffered but they made the choice to join ?

Ive been a pacifist all my life, but I have to admit that's probably due to the fact that I'm too much of a pussy to fight for what's right. Therefore, I've found a respect for those that have got the guts to do the dirty work of politicians. War isn't right and in an ideal world there would be no need for it - but until human nature evolves to eradicate greed and lust for power, it will always be a necessary evil. Unfortunately, civilian casualties will always be part of that evil, but I believe modern first world forces can now keep then to a minimum. Just look at Bomber Harris' onslaught of Dresden in WW2 - wholesale slaughter of civilians on an unprecedented scale. But can anyone say that WW2 wasn't necessary?

I agree blondin war is evil and usually money is at the centre of it but its not the soldiers fault they are just follwing orders its the government who are responsible for all the wars middle east and elsewhere they gave the green light for iraq.

talking about ww2, It always annoys me how people put the fine regular German army the same as the Nazis and the extermination camps they dont realise the nazi propoganda was so strong and tight no one who wasn't high up really had any idea what was going on behind the battlefields, so the common German soldier (a damn good ones to) was just fighting for their own freedom and patriotic stick and Dredsen was horrible do you know the intense heat from the carpet bombing would make the tar roads melt and people would be falling into them burning alive..

I haven't watched a good war documentary in a while man

At the end of the day, you are to my knowledge the most experienced member and as familiar with both EADD and the site as one could expect. I cannot speak for the incident in CE&P - I actively avoid the forum as political discussions have never been less appealing to me or as divisive at any point in my adult life. The site is broken (we are due to upgrade in the near future) so this may be the cause of the technical snafus. I have never professed at being anything other than having nothing beyond the basic computer - knowledge (I cannot even justify 'skills' as a verb and while I only see the moderators of that forum doing their best, I am familiar enough with your Bluelight avatar to know that you are not someone who would usually be the last person to attract such a drastic intervention.

While I can only assume that the moderators made the appropriate decision under unfortunate circumstances you have at the least earned enough legitimate personal disillusionment to wipe the floor with both me and my words and at this stage there is nothing I cannot do about that. I have neither the intellect or life experience to challenge anything you have said, all I can do is hope that our loss is another forums gain as it is unfortunate to lose a valuable poster but I just hope that you do not fuel the amount of discord I seem to be constantly creating, for nothing beyond selfish reasons as I am tired of the negativity.

like a policeman... their job and sticking up for their buddies I can appreciate that.

We are only here to try and prevent people from disseminating harmful information - I have no IRL friendships with any of the other moderators and so do not 'stick up' for anything other than the success of the site and its collective membership. 'Policemen' and 'sticking up for buddies' are not remotely related to my motivation to do this and cannot see why it would be anyone else's.

We have all done stuff we are not proud off and again I hope this is the last place where judgement should be passed so as you said...

block me ... dont have to read what I say or just skip them.

so while on the subject...

...it does work - I have done to members who I ended up forgetting about so please can we stop these personal attacks, however justified you may feel they are. I think everyone has made there feelings clear so if something really isn't on, otherwise, can we please just stop the hate. Its boring and pointless and demeans the behaviour of people who are genuinely above this.

I am sick of it. It is not banter, it is just nastiness for the sake of causing conflict and while I may not deserve peoples co - operation, other current, past and potential future users do.

This is a heroin thread either discuss the drug or hold your peace.

What a sorry pile of fucking shite this place has become.... Bar one it seems inhabited by a bunch of fucking sorry soft cunts.

Fuck this place right off.

This fuckin level of self righteous, self pity filled bullshit makes me want to vomit.

Fuck this.

i just had some 180 mg codeine and i can barely feel my breath its the bloody pst man its still in my system i can feel it good stuff.

i just had some 180 mg codeine and i can barely feel my breath its the bloody pst man its still in my system i can feel it good stuff.

Be careful if your breathing shallows out - always safe to have someone keep an eye - you don't have to make it overt that you are under the influence of drugs just as long as someone is around to clock if you go blue. As unlikely as it is with codeine its still better TBSRTS.

What a sorry pile of fucking shite this place has become.... Bar one it seems inhabited by a bunch of fucking sorry soft cunts.

Fuck this place right off.

This fuckin level of self righteous, self pity filled bullshit makes me want to vomit.

Fuck this.
Its like this everywhere though not just here just the way it is its a phase everyone going through the can i sit in the corner and draw with crayons or is that to offensive for you kind of phase can i use brown crayon fankyuu!?

anyway back on topic

Stee
Yeah im actually at work atm so plenty of people around if i face plant... i can still feel the pst i know its that because i keep getting that warm sort of sensation that i dont get with codeine alone plus codeine hasn't effected my breathing like this for years im telling you bro its worse than last night im fucked up... The suns nice though

I reckon next time i do it i might need about 125-150 grams

what a night I had but I kinda wasted what I had, I started out with about 15 tramadols 2mg rivotril proceeded with 80mg ox gin& rum then began doing speed and oxy all night, it would've been better if I didnt do all the 400 mg I had with the speed and the rest

what a night I had but I kinda wasted what I had, I started out with about 15 tramadols 2mg rivotril proceeded with 80mg ox gin& rum then began doing speed and oxy all night, it would've been better if I didnt do all the 400 mg I had with the speed and the rest

Ah, speed and opiates - glorious combo. What was the speed, sulphate? I fuckin miss good sulphate...

yes yes sulphate, very good indeed at 11:00 in the morning I was still awake just rushing from the oxy, with all the oxy gone, 4 clonas lef and trams. so with that many benzos and opiates normally I would be sleeping with or without speed but this one got me good, even had some 4-mmc offered. but we'll see tonight, right now I just woke up and time to look for some money for more oxy. I was thinking of shooting up speed with oxy what do you think? I know oxy has no rush because I did it before, but I did not shot speed

I would say that if there is no advantage to shooting the oxy, then don't (assuming its a tablet) - save your wires a bit, shoot the speed if you really feel compelled to and eat / snort / plug the oxycodone.

yes yes sulphate, very good indeed at 11:00 in the morning I was still awake just rushing from the oxy, with all the oxy gone, 4 clonas lef and trams. so with that many benzos and opiates normally I would be sleeping with or without speed but this one got me good, even had some 4-mmc offered. but we'll see tonight, right now I just woke up and time to look for some money for more oxy. I was thinking of shooting up speed with oxy what do you think? I know oxy has no rush because I did it before, but I did not shot speed

Dunno mate, never done oxys - but shooting pills is never a good idea imo. Can't you just neck the pills and shoot the speed?

I know about the oxy mates, I was asking about the speed, has it any rush? is not shitty paste, it just disolves in water and 1ml syringe with 29G is good enough or I need more than 1?

Tbh, shooting sulphate has no significant rush - imo snorting or even oral consumption is better. But it does get you from 0 - 60 very quickly - along with a needle fixation...

then gonna pass on the IV speed, maye I'll do some more intranasally but first I have to go score my oxy. have a nice evening guys

Stir your speed into a glass of coca cola

It's the real thing

maybe another time, still had about 5 x 80 mg oxys tonight, again a very good speed, tramadol, alcohol + rivotril roche. but that's it speed and oxy wise for a few weeks or better let's hope that for some months.

so only tram in the near-future as rivotril will not be needed for the low doses of tramadol I have planned to stick to in the near future and speed will be out of the combo. anyway for the people reading this and unfamiliar with the tramadol & speed interaction do not attempt it, even with clonazepam you never know when you can have a seizure.

it was a nice night, socialized a lot, but I'm out of oxys for good now and out of the rest too, only some little tramadol to attend my dentist appointment monday without withdrawing.

have a nice day/morning "mates" :D "cheers"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.