• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I'm nodding out and I am smoking, when I wake up I always have the impression that I lost my joint (half of it) and I proceed searching for it. so many times I woke up with half joints in my bed, luckily never set myself on fire. but that impression that I lost pills or weed when I blackout drives me mad and I search like I'm coming off crack and surfing under the bed/furniture

neither do I, whenever the design changed somehow I used to set it back to the old one

when I'm nodding out and I am smoking, when I wake up I always have the impression that I lost my joint (half of it) and I proceed searching for it. so many times I woke up with half joints in my bed, luckily never set myself on fire. but that impression that I lost pills or weed when I blackout drives me mad and I search like I'm coming off crack and surfing under the bed/furniture

ahh i know that one i always manage to store it in an ashtray or something though

you have the + Quote near the Reply button at every post, so I guess that would be the way as it displays something about multiquote

yesterday I started asking homeless people around town for some gear but the majority were alcoholics, so I guess I'm stuck with this trio. I hate the fact that oxy makes me irritable and tramadol does sometimes too ( when it doesn't makes me manic) so if I don't add the benzo I am pretty much an asshole sometimes on them, getting angry way to easily. now my tolerance skyrocketed to 320mg oxy + 1000mg tramadol + 4 mg rivotril (to keep the seizures and angryness aside). I fear that I will become dependent on the clonazepam too, how much would it take really? should I change the benzo? I pretty much like the fact that rivotril has a long half-life and is a good anticonvulsant.

Clonazepam is the best pure GABAergic to use as an anticonvulsant but only due to a slower onset of tolerance than one would get with phenobarbital or diazepam - it will still catch up with eventually and require all the usual bullshit i.e. dosage escalation etc - if you have an underlying seizure disorder then getting on something like a valporate would be more effective long term (plus staying away from those nasty ass tramadol tablets! although I know its easier said than done x).

I do not have any seizure disorders, just using them to prevent having ones from tramadol. I tried to but I really don't feel like myself at all more like a pathetic sitting around doing nothing isolated person, I tried to go only with the oxy but I still need the speedyness of the trams. was considering checking in rehab once again but don't have that kind of money right now nor I think it would be the best option. I missed my whole semester shooting fentanyl, glad I'm over it now.

I have some support again from my only parent ( my mother ) but she doesn't know anymore what to do, just like it was with my father ( he was in rehab 3 times for alcoholism and still died as an alcoholic), I know she is pretty tired about the whole situation but dying alone and addicted like he did is keeping her from giving up on me. ( thix is my third uni, I am thinking of moving back and just focus on working as a quality assurance tester at least that kept me on track, right now having all the free time in the world isn't really helping me out either, I work on a conceptual album very related to all this pharmaceutical bs, maybe that will help me to leave all this behind and just store it in that format )

lol

I've been there so many times myself & it drives you mad as you are sure you had it & now cannot find it to save your life.
For some reason if I have really been hitting the zopiclone then have a tot I get it so badly, I have searched for ages looking for the damn fag & then you notice you smoked it & the end is in the ashtray.

The very first time I ever did gear I went on the nod & dropped a cigarette down the side of the seat & I only woke up due to the seat really smoldering, I had to run & get a cup of water to put the damn thing out, the seat was some really old piece of crap Noah used on the ark so it wasn't upto date with EU safety laws so how it dsidsnt just burst into flames is beyond me.
If you have ever done Datura you get the phantom cigarette really bad, that stuff though isn't a good thing to do though, Jamestown in the US is named after a group of poor blokes that munched up a bunch of the plants, went batshit insane & all died from that foul stuff.

lol

I've been there so many times myself & it drives you mad as you are sure you had it & now cannot find it to save your life.
For some reason if I have really been hitting the zopiclone then have a tot I get it so badly, I have searched for ages looking for the damn fag & then you notice you smoked it & the end is in the ashtray.

The very first time I ever did gear I went on the nod & dropped a cigarette down the side of the seat & I only woke up due to the seat really smoldering, I had to run & get a cup of water to put the damn thing out, the seat was some really old piece of crap Noah used on the ark so it wasn't upto date with EU safety laws so how it dsidsnt just burst into flames is beyond me.
If you have ever done Datura you get the phantom cigarette really bad, that stuff though isn't a good thing to do though, Jamestown in the US is named after a group of poor blokes that munched up a bunch of the plants, went batshit insane & all died from that foul stuff.

Ah yes, the ol' Jimson weed. Wasn't it a bunch of soldiers in the American civil war? Can't remember which side it was that decided to partake of the 'Devils Trumpet'.

Well I was warned about the serious addiction potential with this shit and I didn't listen; now I'm currently snorting 0.5ish a day, fucking hell I really should of paid attention as I cba with it and the nonsense it brings for both myself and those close to me... fml, too old for this shit :(! (28 so I'm halfway past the life expectancy of a white male from Walsall, most of my life is done) ;_;

fuck my head is exploding, drank all night although I despise alcohol, speed again with 500mg oxy in the end not only 320 and the rest. I was at a party but honestly I was more interested into hooking up with some random girls. I hope this oxy will kill my headache

PS: the same phantom cigar you get with datura you can also get with Romparkin ( it is used for parkinson in romania and is a delirant, pretty similar to datura) but not an ok experience at all with either of these two

Is it just me here but do others when reading posts by people that are new to opiate drugs post asking about stepping up their use to other things think "Ye Gods kid, that is a REALLY BAD thing to do!"

Sometimes I post from the heart on these threads & warn these lot & try to give 'em some advice from someone who is sadly becoming a old man to keep the fuck away, but do they listen? hell no.

I tried to tell some Yank yesterday to not step up from bupe to heroin for example but I am sure my advice will be ignored, so many days I wish someone who had actually been there had tipped me off the first time I wanted to go score a bag, my "friends" actually went with me to get it & helped me do it while having a sly smile upon their face the swines. Such is life I guess folks.

mate ive got nearly 40y on the clock apart from a few breaks the longest was the ravin years 88-92. I just came back from a week away and dropped from .5 a day to 60mg of methadone then down to 10mg dropping 5mg a day so come yesterday what do i do ...teenth for 50. I must be a fuckin idiot But my doc has got to stop his private pratice and he is very cheap as are the scripts , got about till sept at most so looks like its a done deal as i never have enough cash for the whole month and rely on the script useually at the end of the month, so by sept i will probably have about 10 boxes of x50 5mg saved up so i'll no doubt become an alchoholic

I just came back from a week away and dropped from .5 a day to 60mg of methadone then down to 10mg dropping 5mg a day

Jesus wept, I wish I never have to drop that rapid.
A guy I know is bitching daily about having to drop 5ml every 2 weeks off methadone & I told him to count himself lucky as they wanted to take his whole script off him & send him packing for keep pissing dirty.

What scripts you pick up from this nice doctor? I'm not sourcing or anything like that I am just interested in what they give out. I'm going to have to hunt one of these nice doctors out myself, there has gotta be some corrupt quack on the outskirts of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.