• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to go into the local Wilkinson & one of the local bagrats was there fucked up on mamba & asking people for change & I just got raised up. I am fucking gutted right now & all the good & happy feeling from the gear has gone. I swear to God though it is better I gave up the small bit of change I had (the most of the cash is hidden in my sock like usual) but I am NOT pleased.

The cunt will be my main focus tonight when I light up the candle, shame I don't have any black candles & tonight will be 100% focus on his slow death when I do my little "majick" ritual. With any luck he will be hit by a truck tomorroe as he crosses the road, I swear to God slow cancer is too good for 98% of addicts & these mamba / spice freaks make a crack addict look a decent human.

I guess it is better I lost some change than to get stabbed & loose blood or my life, still kinda sucks though.
Mind you the last guy this scum tried to have off ended up costing him a scar going from the start of his scalp right down to his chin via a Stanley blade, shame they didn't go for the throat imho, some people are not worthy of being on this planet with the rest of us. Everyone has at some point been sick off the gear but don't go around pulling metal on folks, people that carry blades should be shot imho.

This cunt is sick in the head though & says he likes short time in jail & even calls it his "personal Butlins" FFS, that kind of mentality is a sure sign of a sick mind, anyone that brags about their jail time is a fucking idiot, I swear I am wishing Ebola upon this idiot right now, I am so fucking pissed off.
Welcome to the gear life I guess.

You're trolling right? This isn't actually a serious post is it?, Your choice to be an unemployed crack amd heroin head (who by rheir own asmission resorts to robbery and theft on a regular basis to support your habbit) makes you so much of a superior member of society than the guy begging for change to feed his spice habbit.

Not trolling you, winding you up or even having a bit of banter here, i simply can't believe what im reading on your interpretation of a moral compass and what you would wish on the guy (who while undoubtedly sounds less than pleasant) who you view as being your moral inferior despite the things you've admitted to resorting to in order to support youre infinitely superior addiction to heroin and crack cocaine.

U-fucking-believable.

I think we all need to feel a little superior at times to justify the depths to which we have plumbed.

Let he who is without sin fuck himself up the arse cos he deserves it...

;)

I think we all need to feel a little superior at times to justify the depths to which we have plumbed.

;)

it backfires eventually though. i looked down on smackheads when i was addicted to benzos. didn't learn my lesson so looked down on crackheads when i became a smackhead. thankfully learned my lesson before i started looking down on iv users or whores.

You obviously have no idea of what addiction can do to a person. Until you've been there, don't judge.

You don't have to be there to judge, I can read what I see and what someone tells of themselves.

Sadly I come into contact with more "junkies" than most. I help, I direct and I connect. I make it no hidden secret I'm a GP on this board, and thankfully this board is pretty anonymous. I speak from real word experience.

But let's not gravitate towards tit for tat.

You don't have to be there to judge, I can read what I see and what someone tells of themselves.

Sadly I come into contact with more "junkies" than most. I help, I direct and I connect. I make it no hidden secret I'm a GP on this board, and thankfully this board is pretty anonymous. I speak from real word experience.

But let's not gravitate towards tit for tat.

I knew you were going to say that :)

But no amount of dealing with junkies objectively on a day to day basis gives you the slightest idea of what it is to actually be one.

But you are an enigma to me LINS. Why do you hang around on a drugs forum? What is your vice...?

Last edited:
I knew you were going to say that :)

But no amount of dealing with junkies objectively on a day to day basis gives you the slightest idea of what it is to actually be one.

But you are an enigma to me LINS. Why do you hang around on a drugs forum? What is your vice...?

Drugs you silly cunt.

Just because I have letters after my name doesn't make me less of a fiend.

Drugs you silly cunt.

Yeh, but what drugs?

You've been around for a while now, but I've seen no 'confessions of a drugster' as yet - only ripping the shit out of people with serious addictions. You're obviously not whiter than white, but I can't quite put my finger on what turns you on (unless you let me that is.. ;) )

Last edited:

haha i concur i got as many after my name as in my name and have been known to like drugs a bit too much.

in fact doing my phd is when things really escalated for me.

fubar i have very strong neural pathways for storing memories about certain drugs so i have an idea what at least one of LINSs poisons is based on his posts a while back. that should be a clue to you. don't really know why i am getting involved though am bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i concur i got as many after my name as in my name and have been known to like drugs a bit too much.

in fact doing my phd is when things really escalated for me.

fubar i have very strong neural pathways for storing memories about certain drugs so i have an idea what at least one of LINSs poisons is based on his posts a while back. that should be a clue to you. don't really know why i am getting involved though am bored.

Ive deduced alcohol and mushrooms so far, but I want more dirt on the fucker. Come on LINS, chuck yer muck...

chuck yer muck...

Maybe that is his vice.... I mean, come on, who hasn't stood outside the bingo hall at closing time dressed in a trench coat, cock in hand, shooting ones load in the direction of the female patrons?

Can you honestly say you haven't?

Maybe that is his vice.... I mean, come on, who hasn't stood outside the bingo hall at closing time dressed in a trench coat, cock in hand, shooting ones load in the direction of the female patrons?

Can you honestly say you haven't?

Aye, ye cannae beat a bit o' bingo minge...

(who by rheir own asmission resorts to robbery and theft on a regular basis to support your habbit)

No I don't.

I have NEVER robbed a single person ever. I quit shoplifting quite some time back too may I add.
You have a real issue with me & your posts are always 99% wrong, please just block me so you dont have to read what I say or just skip them.
I never bother to read your stuff unless you quote me, same goes for Loginnotsecure.

No I don't.

I have NEVER robbed a single person ever. I quit shoplifting quite some time back too may I add.
You have a real issue with me & your posts are always ?99% wrong, please just block me so you dont have to read what I say or just skip them.
I never bother to read your stuff unless you quote me, same goes for Loginnotsecure.

Not that i can be bothered to trawl through all your drug induced ramblings, but you've mentioned "needing", to engage in various forms of larceny to fund your habit many times.

I have a problem with you due to your massively disrespectful comments about Her Majesty's Armed Forces... Some. heroin soaked bollocks about being paid murderers or some such shit...

Paid murders who often give their lives to secure your freedom to do and say your bullshit.

For someome who never bothers to read my shit unless quoted, it certainly seems to get you riled up (in between absolutely sick posts about giving spare change to a homeless spice addict and your "wishing Ebola upon this idiot right now"). Or is that just the result of the occasional "moment of clarity"?

Dont like mt posts?, Don't read them or reply to them then, but as lomg as im stay within the BLUA, I'll say what the fuck I want and continue to call out sick, offensive bullshit like your post in question.

Come on chaps, we're all fuckin cunts on this site, just by the very nature of our being. Therefore it's a level playing field afaic. Bantz iz gud, bickerz iz not. Innit?

Come on chaps, we're all fuckin cunts on this site, just by the very nature of our being. Therefore it's a level playing field afaic. Bantz iz gud, bickerz iz not. Innit?

Sorry Mr. Cun... Err I mean Mr. FUBAR.

Out of respect for you I'll ignore the cunt.... I just have strong feelings against those disrespecting our Armed Forces... Especiaiallly after losing so many good friends over in Afghan and Iraq...

But I apologise (to you and Stee I mean) ...respect is a commodity that is EARNED, and I respect you two ugly motherfuckers enough to say no more...

Sorry Mr. Cun... Err I mean Mr. FUBAR.

Out of respect for you I'll ignore the cunt.... I just have strong feelings against those disrespecting our Armed Forces... Especiaiallly after losing so many good friends over in Afghan and Iraq...

But I apologise (to you and Stee I mean) ...respect is a commodity that is EARNED, and I respect you two ugly motherfuckers enough to say no more...

You calling me fuckugly, you cunt..?? ;)

You calling me fuckugly, you cunt..?? ;)

I most certainly am NOT.

I called you an "ugly motherfucker", not "fuckugly".

I dont know how they behave around the Cheshire area but in the North East we have some fucking class about us mate...

"fuckugly"......Well suck me sideways... Its fucking rdemeaning to think I would even use such a phrase...

S.M.H.

(On the cunt part i would have to agreee however..... I very much am a cunt).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.