• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Body Modification Thread

I'd probably pay for the hides of some of the better tattoos to be honest.

Also, Russian prison tattoos ftmfw <3

NSFW:
allegier.jpg

tn_Sergei_Vasiliev_Collage.jpg

189263_135955063141393_981723_n.jpg

The Mark of Cain - excellent documentary about Russian prison tattoo meaning and culture.

Also, saw some nice Hunter S. Thompson tatts of late, PTCH...

NSFW:
huntertattoosteadmanback.jpg

tumblr_m0lgz21XJv1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

Largerhunter.jpg

tumblr_la6unrMmZY1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

^Oh wow, those are intense (not necessarily all in a good way =D). Why not just go the whole way?

NSFW:
tumblr_ljb0xbOKVE1qbg563.jpg

Rick_Genest_Zombie_Boy_Skeleton_Tattoo_5_Wallpaper_1600x900.jpg

Zombie boy ftw.

He only had that done to cover a small lizard on his ankle that he didn't like.

^=D

He is making a lot of money thanks to them though, probably enough to pay them all back by now...

^HAHAHAH
Oh wow. Now that's ugly :D

But yeah, at least Zombie Boy's tats are pretty perfect. He seems like a smart guy too, the thought-process behind the whole thing is fairly admirable.

Ya. Zombie Boy got his particular tatts for the right reasons, is very happy with 'em, and rightfully so cos they are quality (albeit not summat I'd go in for). He was interviewed in Bizarre years ago and at least once since. Have almost every issue (extra special thanks to a certain EADDer for increasing that total <3) since the very first one over 20-years back. Aside from recent ones were it's devolved into a more or less tatts-only rag. Albeit still better than most.

They're quite impressive really. It's weird to hear him speak though, especially since he's used as a bit of a prop in most videos/adverts he appears in. Pretty lucky he got discovered though or I really wonder what he would've done - not as if he could've gotten any other job :\

(I'm having so much fun watching that Jeremy Kyle vid though =D)

Ew so I was watching this and finding it really cool until he decides to eat a live worm at the end. The tats are awesome but that's taking it too far :!

Last edited:
He does carry it off to perfection, I'd say. He looks great both because of - and possibly despite - his tatts.

This is why chavs (like the Jezza geeza) should absolutely not go in for this look =D

Also, I didn't see him eat a live worm. He just sucked it off. Big difference.

^Oh maybe. To be honest I just kind of squealed and hid the screen with my hand when I saw it hovering over his mouth. I do not like worms :(

So anyway that led me to some body modification videos on youtube and they were doing some documentary on a woman who got scarified. As in she got a word literally cut into her leg deep enough that the scar's supposed to be visible forever. Am all for expressing your indivuality whichever way you choose but fuck, that was slightly disturbing. Had no idea it was legal 8o

Scarification and branding are not my kinda thang really. Mainly cos they fukkin hurt!!! :!

(i know this due to having done both for pure self-harm purposes when more of a miserable cunt)

I have to say they do look the bizniz when all healed up though %)

NSFW:
human-branding-08.jpg

human-branding-11.jpg

1001.jpg

Screen-shot-2010-10-19-at-12.04.10-PM.png

555756_199865586809998_1883153842_n.jpg

Scarificationrbaui.jpg

cauterization2.jpg

tumblr_ltj8m67SkS1qkzdsro1_500.jpg

branding.jpeg

250x150x26753_1_230c.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.W504GKurRC.jpg

Most of those still being fresh so hard to tell really. But must admit that scarification looks shexxy as all fuckery when fresh <3

Also, a few tatts that have caught my eye of late. Admittedly for very different reasons...

NSFW:
0000c486_medium.jpeg

547308_460241170677278_1337832443_n.jpg

Cherry_Blossom_Back_piece_by_GlassBeetle.jpg

brand2.jpg

Pee Ess: I vote this thread (or at least most of it) be moved to the body mod and tatts thread as it seems to be it's natural home and is wasted here.

I don't usually comment on penises but I will make an exception for this:D. I think he may have thrush who ever he is :). to keep on topic im loving some of the tats especially the 3D one a bit back were it looks like a lad jumping off a building, pure class.

Full english on your head,

20101016-full-english-tattoo.jpg

Whats that man done to his penis? Has he burnt that in jesus

Genital tattoos/mods are made of pure win <3

(some being tattoos of genitals rather than tattooed genitals... but still made of pure win =D

NSFW:
740725716_7f465cf66f.jpg

iam00435120.jpg

bad-tattoos-penis-ring.jpg

Bad-Tattoos-dick-finger.jpg

Bad-Tattoos-penis-on-foot.jpg

340x.jpg

that-awkward-moment-baby-hand-penis-tattoo.jpeg

japanese-anime-tattoo-girl.jpg

344657d1292362577-australian-tattoo-artist-allegedly-inks-lewd-image-friends-back-penis_tattoo.jpg

screen-shot-2010-07-27-at-45252-pm.png

pxIot.jpg

2732295437_ab398ed948.jpg

200610301658-pix2.jpg

thunderbirdx.jpg

file.php

mario_vaginal_tattoo_by_soraxriku09-d4k6rn5.jpg

vagina.jpg

head-tattoo-of-isobel-varley_49.jpg

A1H-h-TCEAAh7j1.jpg:large

Dick-suka.jpeg

tumblr_l1adl5ZSkC1qbb5y3o1_500.jpg

banana.jpg

I'm really not quite sure what to answer to those...
Just imagine you meet some guy in a club, go back to his place, get undressed and he gets a scarified/completely tattooed dick out. Would certainly be a surprise to say the least 8o

lol. some of that stuff requires serious dedication to art or maybe even genital mutilation :) Its all relative I guess 8o

I'm really not quite sure what to answer to those...
Just imagine you meet some guy in a club, go back to his place, get undressed and he gets a scarified/completely tattooed dick out. Would certainly be a surprise to say the least 8o

But a pleasant one, no? =D

Or at the very least a talking point. Not that conversation is essential for those one-off encounters :D