• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Body Modification Thread

If this counts as 'body modification', got a new piercing in my ear today =D
You can kinda see it, it's the top one. Excuse the drunken/smacked-out expression. I've got a couple on the other ear as well, I wanted to get 2-3 more on this oen and have the whole thing finished today but I didn't have enough money unfortunately.
Might post a pic of my tattoo on here at some point too.

1z53d4y.jpg

Can't really make out the holes in your body but hey, who cares when we get to see your gorgeous smiling face again. <3

I've been through a phase the last 6 months or so, and I added a tongue, and a nape piercing to my list. It's funny, I was more nervous about getting my tongue done than anything else I've ever had done. Not sure why, maybe something to do with it being inside my mouth or something. It was certainly a bastard to heal, that's for sure. What a nightmare.

I'm not surprised you were nervous about getting your tongue done. It's a sensitive organ, and biting it as a kid was never exactly fun. Does it not make you talk funny too? :D

I'm not surprised you were nervous about getting your tongue done. It's a sensitive organ, and biting it as a kid was never exactly fun. Does it not make you talk funny too? :D

Nah, but it did when it was healing. It was so strange getting used to having it there. I kept thinking I had something to swallow for ages! It didn't swell too much, because I had it pierced as far too the front as possible, but it was uncomfortable during the healing. I still need to get a plastic bar, which has just reminded me! On to my next high purchase..

Gaaaah tongue sounds so horribly painful. Dunno how anyone could work up the courage to have a needle inside their mouth. *shudder*

Gaaaah tongue sounds so horribly painful. Dunno how anyone could work up the courage to have a needle inside their mouth. *shudder*

Aye! It took a deep breath! Literally the less painful one of them all though, funnily enough.

Oh really? Huh, weird. You've probably mentioned this before but what other ones do you have?

I'm trying to work up the courage to get a lip one in a few weeks, as an end of exams celebratory gift to myself or something (well no that's just a lame excuse, truth is I just think it'll look pretty fucking cool =D). I'm such a whimp when it comes to pain though. I mean I've got a tat and already had 5 piercings in my ears & used to have a navel one but I was still reaaaaally nervous to get the new ear piercing today. It's a bit pathetic really hahaha. I can just imagine myself running out of the shop screaming as soon as they get the needle out to do my lip.

Oh really? Huh, weird. You've probably mentioned this before but what other ones do you have?

I'm trying to work up the courage to get a lip one in a few weeks, as an end of exams celebratory gift to myself or something (well no that's just a lame excuse, truth is I just think it'll look pretty fucking cool =D). I'm such a whimp when it comes to pain though. I mean I've got a tat and already had 5 piercings in my ears & used to have a navel one but I was still reaaaaally nervous to get the new ear piercing today. It's a bit pathetic really hahaha. I can just imagine myself running out of the shop screaming as soon as they get the needle out to do my lip.

I've got my middle top lip (stud), middle bottom lip (ring), nape, and nose :)

Go for it! Just don't look at the needle. They may be able to numb the area if you ask, but it's about a millisecond feeling of a sharp scratch, and then it's all done!

Ooh okay nice. I think I remember seeing a picture of you actually. If I am indeed thinking of you they looked awesome :)

Middle bottom lip ring is exactly what I want. But yeah I'll definitely go for it, I'll probably just bring a few friends along and force them to listen to me whine about the pain on the way back =D

Speaking of nape, I've always wondered how that one works. Is there a bar under your skin basically? That one looks pretty painful no?

Ooh okay nice. I think I remember seeing a picture of you actually. If I am indeed thinking of you they looked awesome :)

Middle bottom lip ring is exactly what I want. But yeah I'll definitely go for it, I'll probably just bring a few friends along and force them to listen to me whine about the pain on the way back =D

Speaking of nape, I've always wondered how that one works. Is there a bar under your skin basically? That one looks pretty painful no?

That's right yeah. You can have a bar, or micro dermals. I decided on a bar.
NapeBar1.jpg

It didnt hurt at all getting it done, but the healing process was really iffy. It's tricky, because you have to try and not disturb it in anyway, and because I sleep on my back, I kept pressure on it, which I should have tried to avoid. I also caught one of the balls in a scarf, and it swelled to the point where it was really painful, and I mean really. It was absolute agony for a few days, and I thought it was going to reject, (its a 50/50 norm rejection rate apparently), but my piercing guy gave some good advice. In the end, cooled teabags put on it for a few times a day, saved it. Really lucky.

Ouch yeah okay. Kind of a hard area to avoid touching during the healing process. At least yours stayed in.

The one I just find absolutely insane is the bridge piercing. I dunno if it's true but someone told me there was a 1 out of 5 chance of losing your eyesight 8o if that's true it baffles me how anyone could want it enough to take that risk. Doesn't even look that good, imho.

That sounds ridiculous, don't think there's any chance of losing you sight other than if the pierce slipped and stuck the needle into jyour eye! Could be wrong though, correct me if so. I've had a total of 13 piercing in my life so far and only 1 remains, my tragus. Used to love them but they just don't feel 'right' anymore, no idea why. Although the idea of some more ear piercings is slightly appealing. Mm, Google images here i come!...

I got the majority of my tatt done last Wednesday. I spent four hours in the chair, and once the outline and shading had been done, I had to bail. It didn't hurt all that much, but the air con was blasting on me and I couldn't take it anymore. I have another session booked for the beginning of next month, so should only take another hour to do a few touch-ups and add the colour. Best thing about it was, the guy couldn't calculate the price correctly, and undercharged me by £80. :D

Had to google it. Piercing cunts need to make up stupid names or use stupid names for everything don't they?

Nape = The back of your fucking neck.
Tragus = The wee bit at the front of your fucking ear.

We're talking about shoving a bit of metal in your body, not writing some shit for a medical journal.

Nape is a fairly colloquial word for the back of the neck. Clearly you haven't read much erotic (or romantic) fiction Crackers, which surprises me since I've always had you down for being a Mills & Boon kinda guy.

Had to google it. Piercing cunts need to make up stupid names or use stupid names for everything don't they?

But a nape is a nape and a tragus is a tragus. They're not made up names. It helps to be fairly specific about locations when it comes to piercing stuff.

Catching your scarf on it is proof that its a silly place for a piercing.

I'm pierced quite a lot but so I'm over it, just looks naff to me now unless you're a punk or Hells Angel. There are better ways to be a (non) individual. I just use one hole in each ear for conventional earrings.