• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Bitcoins 2

so my plan is to sell soon re-buy sunday. Lets see how it goes. I'm talking small amounts here, like 150quid. If i was confident enough i'd re-buy more coins than i sell...risky though. Would have to hope for another week like this one...and how long can this growth/pattern last before a drop?

Anyone see this

http://news.sky.com/story/1169286/bitcoin-ransom-scam-warning-for-email-users

The National Crime Agency (NCA) said small and medium businesses have been receiving the fraudulent messages, which appear to be legitimate communication from banks.
Each email comes with attachments that look like files such as a voicemail, fax, an invoice or details of a suspicious transaction, but is in fact malicious software that encrypts the user's computer.
The screen will then display a countdown timer that demands the payment of two Bitcoins in ransom, worth around £536, for the decryption key.

Price has dropped £20 in literally 15 mins, i may have to start investing more

ipx5.jpg

People buying for £310, daym satoshis dice used to be for spare change but i just won a lot of money on it =D

I NEED a .4 of a coin today or tomorrow. I actually went as far on local bitcoins as to buy the coins then just sent the seller a message saying his prices were flat out ridiculous greedy bastard and you wouldn't get ripped off like that on dark net drug sites. Cancelled transaction and posted thread in UK local bitcoins forum telling them to get a fucking grip basically, £100 extra on every coin.

If it comes to it I just aint paying that I'll buy from non dark net sources cos that's making my order go from 165 which was a cracking deal to 205. If you were ordering oz's of MD or that it would be writing off a good chunk of your profit.

Plus I just hate bankers. Which is what's happened. Bitcoin is being utterly manipulated, it can fuck off til they sort it.

APPARENTLY....

because bitcoin value is on the rapid increase, sellers are charging fucking ridiculous amounts on top, because in 48 hours, the coins you buy will be worth what you paid for them.

What shadey fuckers. So they make all the profit. Your never making any lucky scores. Fuck this online game I've almost had enough. Same with drug vendors trying to sell 10 blues from Pakistan for a tenner lol. Do they not understand convenience and middlemen have to make something or else there will be nobody buying them?

Pissed off now it's either buy £165 worth of coins and hope they go up... or just leave it. I'm worried they say this and then the arse falls out of the bitcoin price tomorrow.

Suggestions?

I would leave it. The price of stuff being pegged to a far lower exchange rate than what you're actually paying for the bitcoins is a bad one. Your coins will be worth more tomorrow but the price of your gear will have went up.

Or your coins could be worth less and you're double fucked.

Coins aren't going down mate, not a hope. I reckon by end of tonight the coins will be worth what I need them for.

I took the plunge £180 for .37 coins, mental. I've mailed the seller asking if he knows why they've gone up so much in 24hrs and is it likely to continue to rise. From what I've read though I reckon it is going to continue.

I'm not going to order with the coins til tomorrow morning or they are at least worth more than what I am buying.

I'm waiting for them to hit about £550 so that the leftover shrapnel I had from a purchase a few months ago is worth enough for a free gram of ket :D

The value of virtual currency Bitcoin surged to over $600 (£372), ahead of a US Senate committee hearing on Monday.

The committee will hear that virtual currencies are a "legitimate financial service" with the same benefits and risks as other online payment systems.

The Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee wants to explore the "promises and risks" of Bitcoin for "government and society at large".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24986264

Yeah, some cunts even asking for £650 odd, I remember when I first bought about 30 coins, and it got me a gram of md and 10 vals.