• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I actually thought they were about the same at first when I put a whole one under the tongue and not letting it dissolve much. After a second one which I split in half first, it did taste pretty strong but it's hard to say. Maybe it's cos everyone is so used to fakes lol. As long as they are the real deal I don't mind and I wanna cut down from the clonazepam anyway so happy to have legit pills.

Oh and the vendor who sent fakes twice have now said that they will send clonazepam (Rivotril) as a replacement which suits me but they also want the fakes back haha. I have 200 chalk tablets (first order was 90 as in 3 boxes of 30, replacement must have had an extra two strips). So it'd either be binning them or sending them back but I will send some for testing deffo.
Good idea. Post the results if you can out of curiosity.
If they taste of nothing but fuck you up, it may be flubromazolam, which i hate as a benzo. I cant feel.shit from them, yet everyone can tell im off my tits on something. Has anyone else noticed this with flubromazolam? Does anyone rate it as a benzo?

Good idea. Post the results if you can out of curiosity.
If they taste of nothing but fuck you up, it may be flubromazolam, which i hate as a benzo. I cant feel.shit from them, yet everyone can tell im off my tits on something. Has anyone else noticed this with flubromazolam? Does anyone rate it as a benzo?
exact same - never again

Has anyone else noticed this with flubromazolam? Does anyone rate it as a benzo?
I may be getting flubromazepam mixed up with flubrozolam, but IIRC it was flubromazepam that was widely available durng the RC era for a time. I really enjoyed it, had a really heavy buzz or kick to it, so there was no way you'd not feel it. (Similar to Nitrazepam in that regard.)

I'd have thought flubromazolam would be very similar, but im not sure if ive ever had it.

Sorry this post is quite useless considering the question you asked lol.

I remember i had fake aplrazolam with that shit, taste of chalk but was active, prolly it was that. Bromazolam i had in powder and it was very similar strong bitter taste like aplra.

And as @pharaoh said, maybe not having longer time legit diaze's they make so big impression now :ROFLMAO: I was for a bit on clonaz's and pleasure is on totally different level on diazepam. Best benzo for me (mb bromazepam can challenge that).

I remember i had fake aplrazolam with that shit, taste of chalk but was active, prolly it was that. Bromazolam i had in powder and it was very similar strong bitter taste like aplra.

And as @pharaoh said, maybe not having longer time legit diaze's they make so big impression now :ROFLMAO: I was for a bit on clonaz's and pleasure is on totally different level on diazepam. Best benzo for me (mb bromazepam can challenge that).
You think clonaz is the best? I couldn't wait to stock up on diazepam again as its my fave, has a euphoria about it and comes on nice and quick under the tongue. Clonaz is nice and can obviously come on quicker under the tongue but I find it more dull. (alprazolam is fun but makes me potentially mental due to quick come on, short half-life but also seems to be weirdly euphoric compared to others).

@axe battler I will certainly share the results but I don't think that the fakes contained anything. I didn't feel anything from them that and I even felt a bit shitty this morning as I have changed back to Bensedin (diazepam) and haven't had clonazepam which I was using more as my diazepam ran out, as a back up. Nobody has told me that I look fucked up and I only now feel the diazepam tablets I've taken this morning. They also look like two results on Wedinos with no active component:

This: W048725
And this: W048549

Notice they have different colour text - the first lot they sent had the black text, the replacements had the dark blue text but they were the same pills, same packaging style (if you are familiar with Bensedin, you can pretty much tell as soon as they come out of the envelope that they are fake and it is highly disappointing). I reckon its those as they really didn't have an effect or a taste. The time before when I had fake Bensedin, years ago now, they had the same chalky, crumbly taste and consistency but also a bitterness. I thought they were totally bunk but was surprised to learn that they had bromazolam although the taste was very subtle. There must be some kind of mixture they use in the pill presses for the imitation pills and I am assuming that they didn't add anything to this batch.

I also have a fake batch from before and the pills are like sugar pills - chalky, crumbly but really sweet when you put them in your mouth and this is meant to mimic the Bensedin, diazepam taste. It made me laugh. Although I thought at the time that they did make me feel a bit weird, then again I was coming down with a chest infection. I will be sending them for testing too.

Of course I will share results - they have asked for them back and in return will replace them with clonaz but I am going to send a sample from every strip to wedinos, including the super weird sugar/sweetener tablets.

Nah I wanted to say that i prefer diazepam rather than clonazepam. Clone's make me more apathetic, diaz is more euphoric. Clonazepam make's me zombie mode

Nah I wanted to say that i prefer diazepam rather than clonazepam. Clone's make me more apathetic, diaz is more euphoric. Clonazepam make's me zombie mode
Agree on that. They are a good back up for diazepam though - I keep a few strips handy but ended up using them more and more due to issues with vendors etc. Wanna get back to just diazies and taper down.

I just got myself 100x 5mg diazepam something I haven't had in awhile and I just love it but abuse it too.

But here is to good old diazepam

I just got myself 100x 5mg diazepam something I haven't had in awhile and I just love it but abuse it too.

But here is to good old diazepam
Do you mind me asking what brand? Only seen "Elipam" do 5mgs, unless you got the real deal Accord ones that the NHS get.

If so, can I be your friend?

I get roche at a high price on script. All my meds are scripted but the Valium 5mg by Roche is hellish expensive but there is a generic called Betapam for a 3rd of the price but I pay for the Roche rather.

I get roche at a high price on script. All my meds are scripted but the Valium 5mg by Roche is hellish expensive but there is a generic called Betapam for a 3rd of the price but I pay for the Roche rather.
I didn't know Roche did 5mgs. I got the 10s for years, firstly on the street and recently online even though I've been using Bensedin for years now after getting things online due to moving from where I got my Roche. Always a good brand IME.

I could really do with re-stocking diazepam. Regularly getting some bad muscular tension in my back and shoulders by the end of every shift, and the muscular relaxation of diazepam would probably help a lot, along with the mental decrompression.

Having to dip into my diclazepam PG solution as that's the nearest thing I have right now to diazepam. But I'm meant to be saving that for emergencies like tapers etc. Got to say I agree with what other people are saying that there is a nicer buzz and afterglow to diaz and diclaz comapred to clonaz, which does the job, but is not as warm and fuzzy

The state of affairs on Wedinos regarding diazepam testing right now is not a pretty picture is it!

Of all the brands, Martin Dows seem to be testing OK at the moment, all other brands seem very hit and miss right now.

I'd try and order some of them if I knew which vendors were selling them right now.

I do have some Soma / Carisprodol. But I think that's kind of over kill. I know one of it's effects is muscular relaxation. I should probably look up what the actual recommended therapeutic dose is, as all other times I've never used it medicinally. And it's always been far too easy to go over on it. I don't think it's dangerous in any way of stopping your CNS etc, I mean 'going over' just in terms of konking out very very abruptly, and then being very groggy the next morning.

Last edited:
Of all the brands, Martin Dows seem to be testing OK at the moment, all other brands seem very hit and miss right now.
Get a self-massager thingy for your shoulder? (they look like the magic wand toys the ladies love) Could help tons, might not though

The Martin Dows in my recent experience legit Diaz but defo underdosed - iirc someone recently went o Energy Control and the 10's came back clean biut only 6mg, which sound about right to me from effects)

You gotta get the LIGHT blue one's though. A LOT of the dark-blue MD's are testing as not-diaz (last time I looked Wedinos it was obvious , and also my experience says the same - a friend of mine has just sent a dark blue MD off to wedinos so will be keen to see the result)

I do have some Soma / Carisprodol. But I think that's kind of over kill. I know one of it's effects is muscular relaxation. I should probably look up what the actual recommended therapeutic dose is, as all other times I've never used it medicinally. And it's always been far too easy to go over on it. I don't think it's dangerous in any way of stopping your CNS etc, I mean 'going over' just in terms of konking out very very abruptly, and then being very groggy the next morning.
That shit is wild. Like a gram and you're pretty fucked. Take much more and it's zombie time. Worse mixed with alcohol. I got it cos I wanted it to try holy trinity a few times now before I jacked it all in. It's quite a dangerous wee fucker. Approach with care.

I could really do with re-stocking diazepam. Regularly getting some bad muscular tension in my back and shoulders by the end of every shift, and the muscular relaxation of diazepam would probably help a lot, along with the mental decrompression.

Having to dip into my diclazepam PG solution as that's the nearest thing I have right now to diazepam. But I'm meant to be saving that for emergencies like tapers etc. Got to say I agree with what other people are saying that there is a nicer buzz and afterglow to diaz and diclaz comapred to clonaz, which does the job, but is not as warm and fuzzy

The state of affairs on Wedinos regarding diazepam testing right now is not a pretty picture is it!

I'd try and order some of them if I knew which vendors were selling them right now.

Clonaz make's me more "yeah whatever" but diaz's make's me more active and my emotions are not flattered so much

I like clonazepam as it seems to hit harder. Diaz definitely for easy up easy down.

Clonazepam is special tho.

That shit is wild. Like a gram and you're pretty fucked. Take much more and it's zombie time. Worse mixed with alcohol. I got it cos I wanted it to try holy trinity a few times now before I jacked it all in. It's quite a dangerous wee fucker. Approach with care.
"do do doooo, do the Soma shuffle " - it's a recognised phenomena

I find it a great drug for muscle relaxation. 500 - 750mg (only taken 1g three times I think) works a treat for that for me, combine with 100mg strong hash (preferably a strong concentrate like a live resin though, say 30mg) and your previously tense muscle will be just chillin, minding it's own.

It is a serious drug though, not to be trifled with. I probably average once-every-three-weeks type dosing, occasionally once-a-fortnight. For the last 10 years or so.

EDIT I only ever combine it with cannabis, wouldn't fancy doing any other cns depressants with it at all personally

Yeah it's a strange one. Once you get over a gram you start to shake n shit. I'm not sure if I had a mini seizure one night. Just carisoprodol. Nothing else.

I like clonazepam as it seems to hit harder. Diaz definitely for easy up easy down.

Clonazepam is special tho.
cause different benzo's metabolise to other different benzo's, that's why you feel 'em different. That's why some of them are short acting, more sedative, others last longer etc.