• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I regularly take street pressed ''Valium'', which is etizolam or sometimes stronger its like a game lol life & death game tbh.

I can get the boxes of whites from Serbia, but I have to travel or wait on the post which I struggle with. Even when I get real UK Val's their shit now coz of taking etizolam more often than not for a few years now.

People selling trays of blue actavis , either out of date rananging from 03 till 08 just what I have seen, you feel like your starting to feel em nothing, most pricks shifting these don't even know accord took over from actavis. Lol fannies.

They do indeed, havent got wheels just now and their a bit out my way, so its a mission to get them.

End up getting home pressed etizolam, the boxes isn't enough more to be worth while buying but, but there the only Valium I feel, UK seem so weak compared to the legit boxes of actavis & teva we could get, few year with etizolam, gotta have a cocktail to feel valium now but I do like the white boxes there strong.

They do indeed, havent got wheels just now and their a bit out my way, so its a mission to get them.

End up getting home pressed etizolam, the boxes isn't enough more to be worth while buying but, but there the only Valium I feel, UK seem so weak compared to the legit boxes of actavis & teva we could get, few year with etizolam, gotta have a cocktail to feel valium now but I do like the white boxes there strong.

I dont want you to correct me if I am wrong as it is not my intention to state your location as fact, so dealing in what could be a hypothetical culture, you describe issues that are particular to Scotland on the whole, but could exist on a local scale in any area of the UK. Unlikemost of the UK street scenes, benzos have been a widely available street drug across most Scottish towns, street valium having replaced temazepam as a product as synonymous with heroin as crack cocaine is in street user culture in more southern UK communities. With generic diazepam being relatively piss easy to divert from legit sources than temazepam became, it now being a Schedule 3 Controlled Drug under the Human Medicines Regulations 2012 (HMR), legit 'blues' were relatively reliable until the PSA saw the black market flooded with RC benzo and etizolam powders that could no longer be legitimately sold, most of it finding its way into street 'Valium' and black market 'Xanax' bars. It would not be as bad if you could at least get an Indian brand of etizolam so you would know how much and not just what you are taking. While I accept that its me and not the drug which by most reports is similar to a powerful short acting benzo like alprazolam, but I have never found etizolam any good. Even when I could get Etizest and Etilaam I would need 5 to feel anything (5mg) and even then it would wear off in little over an hour. I cannot imagine a drug as different to diazepam being used in these street valiums (that still just about has a bz effect) but if u are used to real diazepam these must be a pain. That's why my bzd purchases only involve either actual verified medicines or RC pellets or powder from a reliable vendor (of which there is only one left).

Its mostly etizolam but sometimes its far more potent RC benzos. Its a risky game, I was used to real Valium then a few year taking etizolam has ruined real Val's. I had a box of teva 5mg, I took a full strip and didn't feel much at all, ended up buying presses & mixed them & smoked heroin & cannabis.

I have never tried actual etizolam from blisters.

anyone know if the watson yellow 5mg are legit? legit as say the bensiden Diaz doing the rounds?

Im curious about the reliability of Galenka/Bensedin Diaz compared to Kern? Also, are the Rivotril clonaz and alko/kaslol xanax reliable? Been using the Bensedin/Galenka Diaz and they feel underdosed to me somewhat, although they do have that diaz taste and feel.
if they have a serial number and location (beograd) they are real, if its got neither, its a fake, thats how u spot the difference btw
as for galenika vs kern, i have seen on wedinos, some copies of kern that were flubromazolam, fs, and ya tell them from real if it had a square box code or not, so theres fakes of both but its being about, and the activas going about are just pure dodgy

if they have a serial number and location (beograd) they are real, if its got neither, its a fake, thats how u spot the difference btw
as for galenika vs kern, i have seen on wedinos, some copies of kern that were flubromazolam, fs, and ya tell them from real if it had a square box code or not, so theres fakes of both but its being about, and the activas going about are just pure dodgy
Yeah it’s hard to know tbh!

Pretty worrying results on wedinos at the moment with the cocaine and levamisole both being major hits. I remember the days I was shocked it was a minor.

Wedinos sample results link. https://wedinos.org/db/samples/

Its mostly etizolam but sometimes its far more potent RC benzos. Its a risky game, I was used to real Valium then a few year taking etizolam has ruined real Val's. I had a box of teva 5mg, I took a full strip and didn't feel much at all, ended up buying presses & mixed them & smoked heroin & cannabis.

I have never tried actual etizolam from blisters.
lotta them presses r flubromazolam or flualprazolam now, not even etiz fs so ur tolerance just rockets for any other i feel

Yeah it’s hard to know tbh!

Pretty worrying results on wedinos at the moment with the cocaine and levamisole both being major hits. I remember the days I was shocked it was a minor.

Wedinos sample results link. https://wedinos.org/db/samples/
thats so odd you just said that, my mate just lost a mate to coke the other night, so really be careful please guys n gals, somethings amiss

thats so odd you just said that, my mate just lost a mate to coke the other night, so really be careful please guys n gals, somethings amiss
Really sorry to hear that!

Yeah, levamisole is so so toxic and especially now with covid it’s just not something anyone wants to be taking. Seems like all the coke im seeing tested is coming up high levamisole content at the moment. Not good.

UgnmO2j.jpg

Today is gonna a good day. I'll try my best not to blackout while having fun with these bad boys. These are 15mg midazolam (as midazolam maleate which is very water soluble and therefore injectable) tablets. Do you have these in the UK?

UgnmO2j.jpg

Today is gonna a good day. I'll try my best not to blackout while having fun with these bad boys. These are 15mg midazolam (as midazolam maleate which is very water soluble and therefore injectable) tablets. Do you have these in the UK?

Those look mint. I have only ever had buccal midazolam (designed as an alternative seizure rescue medication, replacing rectal diazepam ('Stesolid'/'Diazemuls') products due to their more dignified ROA) a few times and it was mad - as close to a dissociative type effect as I have ever had from a BZD or derivative.

Those look mint. I have only ever had buccal midazolam (designed as an alternative seizure rescue medication, replacing rectal diazepam ('Stesolid'/'Diazemuls') products due to their more dignified ROA) a few times and it was mad - as close to a dissociative type effect as I have ever had from a BZD or derivative.
Yes, the ROA makes a huge difference.

According to this calculator 15mg IV midazolam is equal to 56mg diazepam. Whereas 15mg oral midazolam is "only" equivalent to 22mg diazepam.

how do those compare to the more than likely fake 'we care' ones knocking about?
Haven't tried the wecare ones after the last Indian nitraz I had came back as nitraz and tramadol, but wedinos is giving the green light that they are nitrazepam, I just haven't tried em, I prefer to buy the real boxes of em

MX9Tk2z_d.webp

I decided to dabble in clonazepam for a change. Plenty of galenika produtcs (ksalol, bensedin, rivotrill + flormidal) at the moment. Also HemoFarm Diazepams sees to be everywhere. A HemoFarm blister sheet costs the same as a bensedin sheet. Why would anyone buy 10 pcs of HemoFarm diazepam when you get 15 pcs of bensedin for the same price???

Last edited: