• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Anyone tried the Spanish boxed 10mg Kern? Are they legit??
Yes, most are legit but some reports are now appearing of flualprazolam Kern/Prodes which literally look identical, both the box and strip. Such a shame as I was going to stock up on them for my taper. Got a couple boxes to try and also to compare with Bensedines. I actually feel the kerns/prodes to feel more like what I remember 10mg of my scripted diaz to feel like, compared to 10mg bensedine diaz (both are great tbh but have a gut feeling that the real kerns are more accurately dosed than Bensedines. All of the bensedins have tested as diazepam but some underdosed.

Yes, most are legit but some reports are now appearing of flualprazolam Kern/Prodes which literally look identical, both the box and strip. Such a shame as I was going to stock up on them for my taper. Got a couple boxes to try and also to compare with Bensedines. I actually feel the kerns/prodes to feel more like what I remember 10mg of my scripted diaz to feel like, compared to 10mg bensedine diaz (both are great tbh but have a gut feeling that the real kerns are more accurately dosed than Bensedines. All of the bensedins have tested as diazepam but some underdosed.

how does 10mg Diaz make you feel?

How do you know Bensedines are underdosed? Link/results?

Replying to both above comments - Firstly, 10mg diaz is my morning dose which makes me just feel somewhat 'normal' (currently need 30-40mg diaz per day).

From experience of taking them for months, sometimes im still feeling quite unwell even after my usuasl dose which makes me assume they are unevenly dosed... In another secret chat, people discussed this and someone said someone tested a bensedine diaz pill, which only contained 2mg diaz but didnt supply any links to lab test results so its not a solid fact..

Been getting prodes for ages, got some new ones that had a different looking scan code (more bold) and the imprints and text font of PRODES aswell as serial print on different side, I've obviously seen on wedinos and it's clear as day in the picture that these 2 strips are from 2 batches and one (bottom) might be flubromazolam, the real obviously diazepam (top)
The 2 different strips

Results showing that there are fakes that are flubromazolam:

Not happy that I'm gonna have to be a guinea pig, I take 32mg a day of Diaz, so I'm gonna just take half of one and see if they have the taste or not, it will be it's final nail in the coffin confirming for me if it's the flubromazolam ones

^^^^

I suppose flubromazolam would do the job you need it to, but with it being very strong with a very long duration it's probably the best thing to start of with a half tablet, and see how you go, if you're not going to send one off to Wedinos.

Back in the day, when I was abusing research chemical benzos, I liked the heavy zonked feeling from Flubroz, but obviously it's a different matter if that is not what you are looking for.

^^^^

I suppose flubromazolam would do the job you need it to, but with it being very strong with a very long duration it's probably the best thing to start of with a half tablet, and see how you go, if you're not going to send one off to Wedinos.

Back in the day, when I was abusing research chemical benzos, I liked the heavy zonked feeling from Flubroz, but obviously it's a different matter if that is not what you are looking for.
I have a wedding next month, I can't be zoinked plus I dont know their dosing
Tried one, just chalky/bitty with zero taste, no effect after 15 mins sublingual, I normally take 2 Diaz but soon as I tasted one, I know they ain't legit 100% now, so guys n gals watch out, I'm fuckin pissed and scared cuz I haven't had a random dose blackout flubro type benzo in ages n ages, be careful

I have a wedding next month, I can't be zoinked plus I dont know their dosing
Tried one, just chalky/bitty with zero taste, no effect after 15 mins sublingual, I normally take 2 Diaz but soon as I tasted one, I know they ain't legit 100% now, so guys n gals watch out, I'm fuckin pissed and scared cuz I haven't had a random dose blackout flubro type benzo in ages n ages, be careful
Are you on about the ones in the top of the picture you posted? I have the exact same ones and the taste wasn't much, slightly chalky bitter. I take around the same dose as yourself, thought I'd take a gamble on a sleeve of kern "Diaz" (knowing what I know about the wedinos results.. Realising it was a gamble I also got a load of bensedin in ).

I took two prodes on thursday morning (or was it yesterday even? 🤔) but same taste as you describe, out of a different box but of same supply. Same bold batch as your top strips. Mind they do have a slightly marzipan taste once you get right to the middle, well atleast in some of them. They do however crumble pretty quick... The kern of 2 year ago always seemed solid and well evenly dosed. Nowadays even the Diaz ones, there's been some batches of really low dosed/ near on dudds..

I got them mainly due to having a problem with some of the bensedin, some being overdosed and some under, have gave strips to a friend with zero tolerance and they got nothing, seems quite random though. Even I've been caught off guard by them.

I'm going to send a couple of the prodes to wedinos, n just try keep stable on the galenika. If these do have flubro-lam or pam in, I wouldn't worry too much about blackouts if your just taking low doses. they deffo didn't made me a benzo'ied mess. Possibly more likely to have a low dose of flu-lam/pam or even flualp if it was Infact a dodgy batch.

Impossible to taper these things when the doses can be so up and down.

Also to test them it costs like 120euros if you want accurate and quantative results. There's been galenika products tested with a 5th or 1 quater of the active product of what's meant to be in. I believe it was some of their 2mg rivitrol that tested as 0.5mg clonazepam and a batch of there diazepam came back averaged at roughly 2.5mg Diaz. I wish the site this got done on was still up. A UK one would be EVEN better!

It's a shame there aren't any doctors who are willing to help people who can't afford private doctors to get off these! My last tapered attempt I was told I was lucky to be alive after I fully came around compus mentus enough to answer questions, even tho my answers were all mainly, eh I don't understand I feel reeeaally bad I'm gunna die blah.

Gave my mate a laugh atleast, after he had luckily let himself into my house and saw me drop like a spazzing bowling ball heading for a strike. God bless him, after ten mins and me going blue he pryed me jaw open and low and behold my tongue was in my throat, should have seen his fingers and hand, dude was lucky I'd not bit them all off. Saved my life that friend did. 15min grand mal seizures ain't fun people.

Stay safe folks especially those who are dependant, no laughing matter!
✌🏼🙏🏼💚

Last edited:
Just thought I'd update... The Kern prodes I have (same as the top ones matt has posted above) definitely seem and feel like diazepam. Taking 2 after 30mins on an empty stomach I can feel the relaxation. I doubt they are the flubromazolam ones, and deffo not the dudd ones that were going around early spring last year, I remember getting a box local and they did nothing and left me getting withdrawals.

Lately in my town I've got wind of loads of people dropping like flys, and it seems that they've been taking some dodgy possibly loss pressed blues,altho I have seen loads of empty packs of kern layin in the streets, unfortunately I don't know the press it is, but one of the brothers of the person who does, someone in a higher place of the supply chain, reckons there is rohypnol going around in some tablets.

To me that screams either one of the latest RC Benzos flunitrazolam, or they have ended up with randomly dosed flubromazolam blues and after an hour and getting no effects after half an hour and taking a load more of them. Possibly then mixing them with other substances to potentiate them, then being found dead lifeless in a supermarket car park blue in the face.

It's a shame as similar things were happening years ago before the PSA destroyed access to RC's for us. Also a shame as some of the newer ones would be good for tapering with.

Take care folks when getting loose blues....
✌🏼

Ps. Editing just to say that I sent a prode to wedinos when I got them and strangely enough they never received it? Xmas Post wouldn't have helped like, I really should have sent it recorded sign for!

Just thought I'd update... The Kern prodes I have (same as the top ones matt has posted above) definitely seem and feel like diazepam. Taking 2 after 30mins on an empty stomach I can feel the relaxation. I doubt they are the flubromazolam ones, and deffo not the dudd ones that were going around early spring last year, I remember getting a box local and they did nothing and left me getting withdrawals.

Lately in my town I've got wind of loads of people dropping like flys, and it seems that they've been taking some dodgy possibly loss pressed blues,altho I have seen loads of empty packs of kern layin in the streets, unfortunately I don't know the press it is, but one of the brothers of the person who does, someone in a higher place of the supply chain, reckons there is rohypnol going around in some tablets.

To me that screams either one of the latest RC Benzos flunitrazolam, or they have ended up with randomly dosed flubromazolam blues and after an hour and getting no effects after half an hour and taking a load more of them. Possibly then mixing them with other substances to potentiate them, then being found dead lifeless in a supermarket car park blue in the face.

It's a shame as similar things were happening years ago before the PSA destroyed access to RC's for us. Also a shame as some of the newer ones would be good for tapering with.

Take care folks when getting loose blues....
✌🏼

Ps. Editing just to say that I sent a prode to wedinos when I got them and strangely enough they never received it? Xmas Post wouldn't have helped like, I really should have sent it recorded sign for!

Wedinos is weird sometimes. Repost if you have one.

My friend gave me a box of fake galenika diazepam, hes such a moron buying off a guy selling on facebook who has already sold him fake kern (the two wide strips of ten iirc) and other fake benzos like five times. He obviously gave them to me to investigate btw, not to take.

Anyway the galenika look very similar to what I have legit of; strips, instructions, a box, same lagout. I placed one on my tongue and it instantly dissolved like chalk and had zero diaz taste. I spat it out and rinsed my mouth. Galenika are pretty hard and do not dissolve rapidly.

Anyway, Ill post photos and comparisons, they are pending wedinos testing too.

TLDR: potential very fake, very real looking galenika strips/boxes of diaz doing the rounds. Ill check them over now.

It's a shame there aren't any doctors who are willing to help people who can't afford private doctors to get off these! My last tapered attempt I was told I was lucky to be alive after I fully came around compus mentus enough to answer questions, even tho my answers were all mainly, eh I don't understand I feel reeeaally bad I'm gunna die blah.
Oh there are. If I remeber correctly I obtained 1 off diazepam scripts on 2 occasions. It was just one box that I received each time. I can't remember the circumstances of the first time this happened.

On the second occasion I was just completely honest - saying that I'd got myself addicted to benzos but was now tapering off and just needed a one off script of low dose diazepam that I can be confident were 100% genuine pharm grade tablets to help with the last stage of my taper. He said yes I will give you 14 x 5 mg tablets, and then he said no I'll give you 28. This is in an area where it's usually impossible under most circumstances. Although you can also get like 1 weeks worth of Zopilclone if you present with insomnia, so they are aren't like fanatically harsh.

THe 5mgs were ideal as I did the whole 5s for a week, then they were easy to half to 2.5. Then I quartered them for the final stages, and it really did make it all as safe as possible. Still psychologically very difficult, as I had all the rebound anxiety to deal with, but at least it was all medically safe. I had been on crazy doses at many points too.

On another note, I treated myself to a recreational Diazepam Prode last night. Over recent times I have been extremely srict with myself, (until last night) only ever taking the minimal amount of etiz or xanax strictly for their intended use to help with anxiety to help get me through whatever I needed them for. I took the Prode after reading someone one posting on here about the bodily relaxation. Man they were so right, I'm not sure if it was an overdosed tablet or because i haden't taken any 10mg prodes for a long time but i got that nice swimmy headed feeling and felt so relaxed and warm and amazing all over, including in my mind, which was the best part of all.

I then watched a tribute to Meatloaf on the BBC and fucking loved it. I love his music anyway but I'm sure there was something a bit extra going on too.

I have to be careful though as I have already experienced how recreational use of benzos can be a very slippery slope, but at least this time round I am so much more experienced and know the dangers very well and exactly what I need to be wary of.

Last edited:
@Tranced Yeah I'm going to send a couple of the kern diaz I've got to wedinos, I'm sure they are diazepam but for some reason they felt pretty relaxing and would have me end up nodding with my daily dose of the green liquid handcuffs(methadone.) will send a rivotril too (they look and seem fine)

the fake galenika that I received awhile back.... maybe a year or so, had no boxes and the serial numbers were either "chopped off" or 'not there in the first place' kinda scenario. A couple of my mates tried them (who had no tolerance) and they did next to nowt. probably from a similar grey area. They still had diaz in them tho as they still managed to hold me, but were very weak and inconsistant. I remember getting fake galenika that cost more years back from a different contact who sold decent msj's at a good price. These were similar, the strips were weaker and had a more circular indentation to them, opposed to the real bensedin which used to always have a more shiny square/diamond inprint/indentation on the actual strips coating.

I have pics comparing them on an old phone.... if only i could get it to turn on, then I'd be able to upload them..... stupid old brick of an iphone it is lol.

*edit because its took me donkeys to type this.... pregabs and racemic k... but thats waaay off topic. ah my mind is a strange one lol ;-)

few other things to sen to wedinos too!

PS. be careful folks and don't take any loose stuff, cos theres been people dropping like flies, from pressed tablets that prob have flubromazolam in, takes ages to kick in so people end up knecking evening more and blackout mode hits ect. not the nicest fashionable way to go!

Last edited:
I've had fake kerns and bensedins and its scary how similar they look, its lucky I have a good eye and a pinch of common sense. Never ate the fake kerns/prodes due to seeing the results for flualp but I did try the fake bensedins and 2 gave no effects whatsoever so I binned them. Finally got enough real prodes/kerns + crescent diaz for a taper. Despite working with my local addiction clinic, their only offer of help is 2 weeks in hospital, without even explaining what that would entail. They also warn me to taper myself off slowly, ironically. So I can't imagine what those 2 weeks would be like if the aim was to get someone benzo free.

Tempted to keep trying my GP but I could do without the daily chemist visits so maybe the DIY approach is best. Been on n off these thing over ten years now so this has to be the last time!

Mate depending on what quantity you are on a benzo taper is v v slow - can be months look up Ashton method.https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha02.htm

I've never had fake bensedins to my knowledge m I always take them partially sublingually and I always taste diazepam. What is in the fakes??

Also the strips have changed. Is this legit or something the counterfeiters are doing?

I've had fake kerns and bensedins and its scary how similar they look, its lucky I have a good eye and a pinch of common sense. Never ate the fake kerns/prodes due to seeing the results for flualp but I did try the fake bensedins and 2 gave no effects whatsoever so I binned them. Finally got enough real prodes/kerns + crescent diaz for a taper. Despite working with my local addiction clinic, their only offer of help is 2 weeks in hospital, without even explaining what that would entail. They also warn me to taper myself off slowly, ironically. So I can't imagine what those 2 weeks would be like if the aim was to get someone benzo free.

Tempted to keep trying my GP but I could do without the daily chemist visits so maybe the DIY approach is best. Been on n off these thing over ten years now so this has to be the last time!

How do you tell fake Bensedins?. The ones I've got lately look like this and as far as I know they're legit - at least according to the samples I sent to Wedinos.

Do the fakes taste or look different?

bensedin-diazepam-10mg.jpeg

D'ya know someone who can giz uz a precription :headbang:
Pretty much any private consultation will get you what you need. Isn't the cheapest way, but you can usually walk out with a month or two's worth. ;)

Or did you wanna see a man about a dog?