• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

^
Opiates and Benzos can be a dangerous combination, so it's a good thing you got those pills tested

I'm sending everything to be tested by Wedinos now, unless I'm certain they're legit - like the Alko-1, Ksalol or Galenika Rivotril.

If you go back in this thread you'll see that I got some Temazepam in a blister pack that looked very genuine, but Wilson Wilson advised me to get them tested and it turned out they were Flubrazolam! So I chucked them all. A lucky escape for me

If you go back in this thread you'll see that I got some Temazepam in a blister pack that looked very genuine, but Wilson Wilson advised me to get them tested and it turned out they were Flubrazolam! So I chucked them all. A lucky escape for me

Oh yeah I remember that, yeah I send stuff to wedinos now too, but those you mentioned are also the only ones I trust funny enough, I did trust galenika diazepam untill recently too

IMG-20200921-141837-866.jpg

Wedinos1.png

They're legit

Probably nothing to worry about unless you're taking them regularly?

I tried nitrazepam a few times but it never did much for me. Midazolam was my favourite hypnotic.

[QUOTE="Forever Changes, post: 14965149, member:
They're legit
[/QUOTE]

you've obscured your postcode but anyone who wanted to know it could find out in seconds...just saying

[QUOTE="Forever Changes, post: 14965149, member:
They're legit

you've obscured your postcode but anyone who wanted to know it could find out in seconds...just saying
[/QUOTE]

I know, but I figured only smart people like you would notice ;)

And when it comes to keeping the Rozzers off your back, every little helps, as they say. Like using a VPN when posting on this site. Everybody does that, right?

I'm a bit worried about this, mind (taken from wikipedia):

I'm scripted clonazepam and I have never had problems neither has anyone else I know who uses clonazepam. It's a hypothetical issue if you use high doses, basically if you go nuts abusing the shit, but if you're sensible you will be fine mate. And I'm scripted 4mg clonazepam a day lol docs see no problem with that!

Smart move on the testing btw mate. There are so many fake blisters doing the rounds right now even UK brands. Lots and lots of fake Actavis containing RCs doing the rounds currently as well. If you get benzos from anywhere other than a legitimate pharmacy send it off to WEDINOS before consumption.

Note on Actavis, most of the legitimate supply should be rebranded to Accord now, so I would be suspect of any Actavis strips especially since many fakes pressed with f-lam are being sold at the moment.

I'm scripted clonazepam and I have never had problems neither has anyone else I know who uses clonazepam. It's a hypothetical issue if you use high doses, basically if you go nuts abusing the shit, but if you're sensible you will be fine mate. And I'm scripted 4mg clonazepam a day lol docs see no problem with that!

Smart move on the testing btw mate. There are so many fake blisters doing the rounds right now even UK brands. Lots and lots of fake Actavis containing RCs doing the rounds currently as well. If you get benzos from anywhere other than a legitimate pharmacy send it off to WEDINOS before consumption.

Note on Actavis, most of the legitimate supply should be rebranded to Accord now, so I would be suspect of any Actavis strips especially since many fakes pressed with f-lam are being sold at the moment.

I got this Accord DHC, sent it to Wedinos and it came back legit:

DHC.jpg

Can you suggest what dose of DHC combined with Clonazepam or Xanax might give a nice nod? But I know I need to be careful with that combo.

I took 180mg DHC by itself and got nothig from it

Can you suggest what dose of DHC combined with Clonazepam or Xanax might give a nice nod? But I know I need to be careful with that combo.

I usually take 300mg DHC when I've got it, that gets me noddy. I imagine especially so if benzos were involved.
180mg is enough to feel something though, you literally felt nothing?

I usually take 300mg DHC when I've got it, that gets me noddy. I imagine especially so if benzos were involved.
180mg is enough to feel something though, you literally felt nothing?

I don't think so, but I've never felt anything from codeine either, so maybe I just don't metabolise these drugs. And I had no tolerance.

I'm going to try again with a higher dose , but I'm wary about going too high , especially if I add benzos in. When you take 300mg do you also take an antihistamine in case of histamine release?

Last edited:
I got this Accord DHC, sent it to Wedinos and it came back legit:

DHC.jpg

How much opiate tolerance do you have mate? If you have a low tolerance you should have got something from 180mg even if it's just feeling itchy.

If you have no tolerance and get no effect I'd guess you have a lack of CYP2D6 and/or CYP3A4 enzymes which are required for both codeine and DHC to metabolise.

Instead of mixing benzos and opiates, have a small dose of promethazine (10mg or so) and some grapefruit while dosing your DHC and have 240mg. If you get nothing from that, it just won't work for you.

But to explain my logic here: promethazine potentiates opiates and is said to increase the amount of codeine metabolised into morphine so the same should apply to DHC's metabolites since they both rely on CYP2D6 (DHC only partially, but still). Grapefruit as you probably know interacts with a lot of drugs by acting heavily on the CYP3A4 enzyme and mildly on CYP2D6. It is known to potentiate the effects of most opiates. You want to have the grapefruit after the DHC because grapefruit is an inhibitor, so having it before DHC would stop it from metabolising at all, while having it after should potentiate the metabolites already in your body.

Benzos are unlikely to make any difference since unless your problem is tolerance, it sounds like you are just not metabolising the DHC and benzos won't change that.

So all actavis pills have changed to accord? I'm in the UK

Yes. Some pharmacies might still have old Actavis branded stock lying around but once that's gone any new shipments will be Accord branded from now on.

The short version of the story behind this is Teva bought Actavis but couldn't keep Actavis UK due to competition law - it would have given Teva a huge monopoly over the UK generics market. So Teva was forced to sell Actavis UK and sold it to Intas, an Indian pharma company. They have a UK subsidiary called Accord and over the past few years have been merging Actavis into Accord. This process is now complete, so any new blisters will now carry the Accord brand.

You might also see Almus branded boxes containing Accord branded blisters. This is perfectly normal, Almus is a company previously owned by Actavis UK now owned by Accord.

How much opiate tolerance do you have mate? If you have a low tolerance you should have got something from 180mg even if it's just feeling itchy.

If you have no tolerance and get no effect I'd guess you have a lack of CYP2D6 and/or CYP3A4 enzymes which are required for both codeine and DHC to metabolise.

Instead of mixing benzos and opiates, have a small dose of promethazine (10mg or so) and some grapefruit while dosing your DHC and have 240mg. If you get nothing from that, it just won't work for you.

But to explain my logic here: promethazine potentiates opiates and is said to increase the amount of codeine metabolised into morphine so the same should apply to DHC's metabolites since they both rely on CYP2D6 (DHC only partially, but still). Grapefruit as you probably know interacts with a lot of drugs by acting heavily on the CYP3A4 enzyme and mildly on CYP2D6. It is known to potentiate the effects of most opiates. You want to have the grapefruit after the DHC because grapefruit is an inhibitor, so having it before DHC would stop it from metabolising at all, while having it after should potentiate the metabolites already in your body.

Benzos are unlikely to make any difference since unless your problem is tolerance, it sounds like you are just not metabolising the DHC and benzos won't change that.

I didn't have any opiate tolerance when I took the 180mg DHC

I'm a little confused, I thought the CYP2D6 enzyme was required for codeine metabolism, but the reason they invented DHC was for people who lacked this enzyme and therefore codeine didn't work for them. If these enzymes are required for both codeine and DHC - and I lack the enzymes - then I guess there's not much I can do about it. So you can be a poor metaboliser of both codeine and DHC?

I could try Promethazine, but I'm not really looking to get sedated. Will non-drowsy antihistamines work?

As for grapefruit juice I remember doing an exhaustive search about it a while back and found completely contradictory advice about it - some people said it *would* enhance codeine, others said the complete opposite - that it would actually *inhibit* codeine from working. :?

If I do try DHC again, how much longer after taking should I drink the grapefruit juice?

Last edited:
got a couple more samples for your learned analysis/opinions:

The first are some slightly odd-looking Pregabalin 300mg - They are Indian 'Nervigesic' capsules with 'Singnature' written on the capsules. I haven't had them before. I know Indian pharma can sometimes be dodgy and have sent a sample to Wedinos but would appreciate opinions anyway.

The second are Bristol Laboratories Ltd Dihydrocodeine 30mg. As far as I can tell the white pill with a single line across is how they're supposed to look:

a warning:

Just acquired an EXTREMELY dodgy looking couple of strips of Temazepam. They had clearly been tampered with - someone had scratched off the dates/serial numbers, and some of the tablets were already popped from the blisters! I'm not even going to bother sending a sample to Wedinos, I'm just binning them, and I'll try to recover the money I paid from my source.

My advice is avoid Temazepam unless you're absolutely *certain* they're genuine