• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Mine are Spanish Roche, boxed (sealed), blistered, with instructions. The blisters have dotted break lines on them. They are blue.

Anyone else had ones like these?

I've had Spanish Roche clonazepam many times so if you post a picture of the blister pack I can tell you if it looks like a real Roche one. From what you've said it sounds promising.

HR warning: stay away from Ranbaxy diazepam! Many many WEDINOS results from the past month confirm that even though they are in blister packs, what's doing the rounds right now is fakes containing either flubromazolam or flualprazolam, both potent RCs. Flubromazolam in particular will easily knock out even a tolerant benzo user.

Proof:

Pf3IlP6.png

4K2Q3dZ.png

S958JPH.png

It should come as a surprise to no one that Xanax remains shady as fuck:

xgIeWbs.png

c2fRgiR.png

OH08geW.png

That last one is... particularly concerning.

Bensedin and Kern diazepam both seem to be testing as legit on WEDINOS recently so that's good news.

MSJ is still to be avoided, similarly to the "Xanax" above they contain a mishmash of random RCs.

Stay safe peeps.

HR warning: stay away from Ranbaxy diazepam! Many many WEDINOS results from the past month confirm that even though they are in blister packs, what's doing the rounds right now is fakes containing either flubromazolam or flualprazolam, both potent RCs. Flubromazolam in particular will easily knock out even a tolerant benzo user.

Proof:

Pf3IlP6.png

4K2Q3dZ.png

S958JPH.png

It should come as a surprise to no one that Xanax remains shady as fuck:

xgIeWbs.png

c2fRgiR.png

OH08geW.png

That last one is... particularly concerning.

Bensedin and Kern diazepam both seem to be testing as legit on WEDINOS recently so that's good news.

MSJ is still to be avoided, similarly to the "Xanax" above they contain a mishmash of random RCs.

Stay safe peeps.
Wow that last one,what a fucking cocktail

I'm guessing from those results that Wedinos is still in full operation? Two days from receipt to result is an amazing turnaround in these times. Still waiting for my daughter's Covid-19 test results after 5 days. Should have sent it to Wedinos... :LOL:

I'm guessing from those results that Wedinos is still in full operation? Two days from receipt to result is an amazing turnaround in these times. Still waiting for my daughter's Covid-19 test results after 5 days. Should have sent it to Wedinos... :LOL:

Amazingly yes they're still in operation! I'm impressed as well.

what's MSJ?

A Sri Lanka pharma company well known for their cheap diazepam. They used to mostly be legit but unreliably dosed. These days they all seem to pretty much be fakes full of different RCs.

From 12/13 till 2016 the paper work you need to pick up bulk diazepam was somehow copied & people had a feild day, thats when I got into them & still are into em lol

The govt clamped down, scotland first as we had the worse problems than every where else. But stopping us getting them over night what happened, people started getting eztizolam powder sent from china death spiked, bloods on the hands of the govt, people need benzo they where addicted.

I get em Serbian boxes, suppose be the real deal, fucking hope prices we are all paying.

Can anybody cast their eyes over this Temazepam strip. Teva's supposed to be a legit brand and they look genuine to my admittedly untrained eye:

29hxR9g.jpg

Last edited:
Can anybody cast their eyes over this Temazepam strip. Teva's supposed to be a legit brand and they look genuine to my admittedly untrained eye:

EHcWJvPTPCAF9c1x-IVvdxsHTs6imn_wgy7Lf0zmt4rKDmyv1_ko6wTEn7sN3TV9GtKLo45fEaDQML5PU2ZjMDr6c-FEVZoTHQPxRKjkvEpSjSt9-rFIyABvNN-Ra3UcuzNC9owfwzSwk1v1TZyZ3YbfYj05NGj32QsblBhIQxvMBFd_pFlmwIvjyOTMZfCc3beVRMupu0Fy_2J9eEe2oyJD27MdM2xXFuVWr69gnGw4uvCxPnS5Px41OUQ1gQrN-FmMKnGiYWhqKI72qvFIzDOn9EB3VpW3XAKoYHUTWcVuGremmvnK0khPyIMgLP16Q2W5G9fLXfgiO_cEzpfX9seBplfPF7K66GmXcqi29gRX6X5agG3T_DsHtutysYGgfgf8eKUQL1A10XrElttk5RYcMFVz6EWhK5nMMmSdBWQbA_y-LzTpS52VKTn7SGqJQxCv5AgRh_wK48odsE6D1H-GunRZidDQRxkwEBiAda8v73XkO2ajy-j39nrDsty6Ri7qNj3ogJVz9X_1fNTziDzT0le6m6YLz9gzf3__JIIxLhRUk2itJPRjovN4bpOdzNrrEyxrxBXT7r6lKrR8lInIHLdsEpBgR8BrHK0lQFFbyy0taYBP1JuF48L5zRjLq-rgkfQVFa7Ay_Up-r-POpscdq5SewDPnoAOmi-rpuxhlXyRsWbxGA5bimcUAA=w835-h626-no

wQTe6No-_BgUI42RL5NAY_gT_8JW60NSySRUT51RgNvMtvjBJy0kt7sS7O4CRynhpfewghEo75obVioOYFmemcQDSGsF0Zw5vMxj6MPbHIluY5kF0xnV9uifDyE2qZsORRVsToSJI_lI6lPGby5hFQ5pBW1l6CzmCS9InPvaR-a1dWj-47uTrVljNOdwymvc8V6HY7voQEgRiSl79N00NWQZuWIIHhusNzG4-pQsyS-0lYj9cIGCIgpAIR2e0ZPOgbKFVfy9yjGiTRfbmUzuLpGNlYMAde0Kg7YLkLPgW_l6x040QzgOXXFEc5foYT_XVZvdBU7oYgOdP6VvfBQT2hXEZkFSQC-skyxK6TYywyxSGJAeOsVihYwSGS-WwpXe5pROJ-W2X2FghPeMRSLXWfm_qWADjyz3Hwghbl6abRdtWq6j9NgrWorktwNFkWWxfryk0wT4X6sEgK-bz_1vfe7n_2Z8LFmNQkkJZPwOa-BuTGMjP0yKtsqz_VU_MUfq1MuYKAT8ZjO57GRRrQq_zm61fIJpvH25zsrhBybAOFmThouMpjPiIKViZ_DqXVoMn22CMyR5GAOEuxy0BO6CKbP_r2TAvJPa8iZ3c-WK8l5nRDpwhnltlFaaKEZz3t0iO5VTvsKil7xLdJB2RkUd7vH5k_BcyF_kstKkKL8I2rIB-wzSG1SoPX_vp4B8XA=w835-h626-no

Firstly I've never seen a Teva blister pack that looks like that. I have actually had Teva temazepam 20mg boxed and blistered many times and it has never looked like that. I can show you a pic of the ones I've had if you want, they look completely different.

Also, Teva temazepam is a white pill that says either "5K1" or "5K2" on it depending on the dose. That "TEM 20" pill you have there is actually a Sandoz generic not Teva. The Sandoz ones usually come loose in bottles rather than in blisters.

But it looks like the blister hasn't been popped yet so I'm guessing you got that pill separately? The pills inside the Teva blister should say "5K2" on them, unless Teva has contracted out their temazepam pills to Sandoz since I last used their wares, which may also explain the blisters looking different.

If unsure send one pill into WEDINOS, there are fake blisters of various benzos doing the rounds right now and those fakes often contain very potent RCs like f-lam so I'd keep to the side of caution on something like this if the pills and packaging don't look as they should.

Firstly I've never seen a Teva blister pack that looks like that. I have actually had Teva temazepam 20mg boxed and blistered many times and it has never looked like that. I can show you a pic of the ones I've had if you want, they look completely different.

If you could that would be helpful.

I got two strips so got the pill out of the other strip. It does seem strange they'd be Sandoz generics in a Teva pack. I think I'll send one to Wedinos

If you could that would be helpful.

I got two strips so got the pill out of the other strip. It does seem strange they'd be Sandoz generics in a Teva pack. I think I'll send one to Wedinos

Here's to digging through old stash pics!

69k2G7K.jpg

yynUrlJ.jpg

So the bottom right of the first pic is the Teva temazepam 20mg blisters. The large white pills with "5K2" written on them in the second pic are the tablets themselves.

These pics are from just last year. It is always possible Teva contracted out their production to Sandoz since then hence the differing imprint in and blister but I cannot find any info about this online. The latest info I can find suggests Teva still produces their own temazepam tablets. And Teva is the biggest generic pharma company in the world since they bought out Actavis so there shouldn't be a reason they would have to contract out their benzos to a third party with an established supply chain already in place.

Send one off to WEDINOS just to be safe, so many fake benzos doing the rounds right now that you can never be too careful. Maybe for some reason they did contract their temazepam out to Sandoz and all is good, but I would definitely see what WEDINOS has to say first.

^thanks

do you know much about Pregabalin brands and what they're supposed to look like? I have two different "brands" - Zentiva and Sciecure

RRtZTI4BZ3FQJTc2bSsmO0cyvQFBra7mOCkOpu7SxDIUNNg3BKzaaLmF1DQ9N4zN725zY4P_H0fGCbbF93V5rQG-J4vlzn1g7Qel0jofEcJoXqOywysxTk7_cr2MRDez-Rj6tg9QSnNR_7hTh21ZUW0yF2fg0omdCUrnjXjLGcvnxU3_eUmnWbmm0XAIsrWbCGdtfKb7mjRRsSREDXmzbPnZ0Wml_-_tNJlK8BSLGnW1t77YJTTK1umQObn7xITJZRuTsZgulrIAa0uYaDf9JtgS7Dd0Byn0CSuorsCtPWQ4Ip8t2wvVDSFU5Vgq2GlYISVSc7VS0YW4EJAJgFUnCJlS6mugVgEtZcah83xm0Vlzf8hGByuspgqTtWI4IKbvkZyJBNMGG_0U4TtmbYUObceYB8lnkoZycQck37rZxB9-BgGDvdpZt8WYKlSBJnDH2xYdWbuXRMBOzfCMA-YKPqfnsjCyA9zPEuuFWpBggbvFua4aqbJf2TKpajs5GlKTJY8koE2UdIpYUSb342lSLJXUMR-U6HozijDJfMi5SX_sDGAn6pD0Q3NbR0qST0kkH8BmAePB7oOxYm1XyNIgITNCXCoGsjyLIGLWvf6LllBWVb9ZsX4TWp6MNUbMcrZ4gwol3qKOaisga-NblGI3eFO5BUcYJOL2uZ0oXfcdpkLC7qYdsXiLQclgd8yStw=w835-h626-no

xZQvMRuzb5ahdMi0XNKqWjuOXpQADlLP41RxlD15c8aOyna58_DYKDbYvvtTMxbvodzL4Q6KiPPBIVjINF_cKhXnpK557RGgjGyT-9nxQ26thkTfYxy4Kyd5bEEMqoBIWtPz77LBhSw221nkmlbHVxyJ-baugsujrtZmZbf2SWuuU2r_lvDQvCKio30NLNp3Q_427l6fhEfa3_WtQxhIZALcR3TvG9tDKs111fdBpstTFlrjiGO2-_XUD-dBabFUXStG7XIQ0K8bE4ing87xKEdS5vaxUmTJpsQwnO2oMEiWJEwbjT8cTd8dYpFJk06tYR5hpmDXMOjuAsTI6V34_fA9ytYSrD6Qh5F_MfUl9ryl7Qjv6-SAHCRXRx6WejKVcYWF03K1hCGIT3k427JxRCQafZvsxWmjjsxGc3II3afZqM4L4FghBIfyYi8iBS0DoDoM1e5ALw8DuETeywJIMzMOIu2xY5hDcUIoh_cCpyOXx16bgNdKmj9c6uV4Bw0zmh-NUCAE80KQUcn6SdVFmkzWz3F2xKocfeiR_K4mIuVb7myN731FBhiN1pDNYmNXUqU9awspqolcyi06a9lED2w-Np8CjWztmoS2eO_ZzByQGDrjx1URuSsq6lipiM_NKp7KqA0bav0CAi0plyEwu1U9tYA2NhbxTc9q9XFckm94u-_J4PbbbcHkZdf7rw=w835-h626-no

9cgFncjpNO7PbKQb8Zo7I-1zH_mRPTwQYRNUWOMrwwBqwDqB5DSNi_k9ZYZLYfW8c-RaAquQV_YE9qatiuQSM91tnLdKKywkOfPg06R7x2cSXNgcIUGWiXexIT02QwSJJuXkv2ovQRuqs9mPVGqZcPY8B33JGyRBq89I7DTeGa4T1ehO7EiAPJw4O71ZCqDg3IxljgR6akGrgRaRNS7B48C14kRqmfwSf6cpspnYudEFVB04-aEpKb83ZnG_j2Cr6YL9R8v-_-UfzWbdSnEG5GZFrkfOlTC2vjC-uoqrvo1yqfbo22GKS43TCrzUVpSUYEkML7bhGk6kvZyab67fLI4_qcgyCimDfdVFXGxWotvsUmhP9-JtNZhYMK0a3y1im1xsbTKkKZRjmpgaeeDR6iEURhE-A5DMu2RXLx81ZcrZrB294fksHPMoH2qoNl5XKmIwasxVV-xvQvB_O0rRTeUlDRijakwqHmkS6bmZSB_ECCTaJ_yv_4tCctbf-ArBO0vYf744I7YJS9u50_8eJuhe8y6hPOeqOSgW3ZA9XmJICX-cEfBLP7L8JupmaTIGNSwuHM6lEEaURVtnm6p5U5CFI-dKiNyFxTWIrVfCn1CMUWR_AFFAEf5DtU3inJiAqAkC_Fnxc_r8Qsz8NPQiOgUFQhnxzu5aAEDR9mBftsZVZ0eV8iZ2coYKoFUr0Q=w835-h626-no

Last edited:
Zentiva pregabalin look as they should but they have been discontinued in the UK (unsure since when, I think in 2018 ) but they come from a Czech company so they could still be selling 'em abroad. Check the exp date if you're concerned (they have a shelf life of 2 years) and if they're expired or close to it, that's a good sign. Generally pregabalin is not commonly faked, especially in blisters, so you're usually safe. Only loose caps are risky.

The Sciecure pregabalin you have there looks like it should and again pregabalin blisters are not high risk for fakes right now so odds are you're alright.

Regarding the temazepam I did a quick look on WEDINOS and saw this:

dtkMYwz.png

Looks like the exact ones you have and they seem to be duds. That's a sample from 2018 ofc but considering the blisters look dodgy and the imprint doesn't match the brand I'd lean towards the temaz being sketchy.

Last edited:

Fucksake I read on net that people are faking blister packs but never seen it for myself

I've only had good valium and xanax from blisters, I've had some dodgy shit loose though but didn't know about wedinos till recently

If my benzos came back as partly promethazine I'd be pissed right off I have that in my draw fucksake it's nothing like a benzo but must make the rest if the tablet feel like it's stronger than it is

You know your shit lol

Here's to digging through old stash pics!

what are those flower shaped pills you have in that pic of last years stash? They so pretty me wanty

Fucksake I read on net that people are faking blister packs but never seen it for myself

I've only had good valium and xanax from blisters, I've had some dodgy shit loose though but didn't know about wedinos till recently

If my benzos came back as partly promethazine I'd be pissed right off I have that in my draw fucksake it's nothing like a benzo but must make the rest if the tablet feel like it's stronger than it is

You know your shit lol

The majority of blister packs are legit, and the majority of loose pills are fake, so you are still much safer going with blisters.

When in doubt just a sample to WEDINOS, but really in most cases blisters are okay, that's why it's a big deal when you do see fakes doing the rounds.

I would not have made a post just to say "Warning: Xanax bars are fake!" because it'd be like... no shit. Haha.

what are those flower shaped pills you have in that pic of last years stash? They so pretty me wanty

Dexamphetamine.

Oh right, not for me then, thought it some cool looking benzo

Still a sweet little shaped pill though but I rarely do uppers unless I'm at a rave, not much chance of that anytime soon lol

Not an upper guy myself I just use em for my ADHD like a moron.

(why have all my photos above vanished?)

Anyway, the results from WEDINOS showed that the Temazepam I bought is actually Flubromazolam, so they are fakes.

I don't know anthing about Flubromazolam - is it worth trying? I don't know the doses of the pills I have of course, but I could try one. Has anybody used Flubromazolam?

also, I'm tempted to write on Trustpilot that the site I bought them from are selling fakes to warn people not to buy their Temazepam

Last edited: