• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

^OK, but the problem is I have no idea what the dosage of the pills I have is, as they say they're Temazepam. Maybe I'll break the pill into quarters and try it

Flubromazolam is a real Benzo though? Do doctors ever prescribe it?

Last edited:
If they're fakes then the doses will almost certainly be all over the place as well. It may be best to Chuck them.
If you do take any, please never mix them with alcohol or other downers, and only ever take them one at a time.
It's possible that you may get a really strong one and black out for days. Definitely wiser to throw thew in the bin!

Oh and with benzos like these 50 doses can be in a quarter pill. Definitely a gamble

Bin them but if you're addament you want to take, first weigh one pill, write it down then crush all the pills up completely and mix together then weigh out powder thats half of the original pills weight, that means you'll be consuming half of one of these "temazapam"

Then the amount of Flubromazolam will be equal in every dose you take, if you're okay on the amount you weighed out then take a little more next time if you like, start small

Thanks, the last thing I need now is to black out for days as I have an exam next week

I don't think I'll take any. I'm definitely going to Trustpilot to warn people not to buy these 'Temazepams'. I guess it's pointless trying to get my money back

Last edited:
This is what they look like

29hxR9g.jpg

That's fucking crazy they look legit I'd of ate them, didn't you even try one before you sent them off to wedinos? Good for you if you didn't as they look real enough

I'm so bad I've ate so many dodgy loose benzos meant to be vallies and yours is in blister packs, I've seen that exact packaging and pill on here with no active ingredients in them at all, yours still did have a benzo RC in them lol, I'm not sure what's worse being completely ripped off by pills containing nothing or having pills with hot spots of Flubromazolam in

Back in my benzo days I'd say I'd of rather had the Flubromazolam pills

^ I posted pictures of them earlier in the thread (the pictures have now vanished) and Wilson Wilson warned me that the blister pack and the pill did not match up, so they may be dodgy, and it turns out they are

have you ever taken Flubromazolam?

I have no idea, maybe it was in the vallies I took, who knows, to my knowledge I've not but I took some dodgy fake shit, ate them knowing they was fake shit, I didn't know RC benzos was a thing then, I knew about fentanyl but in the UK pills didn't have it in, looking back I can't believe I ate those pills if I know now what I didn't back then I'd not of took them, or I'd of done what I told you to do IF I was desperate and had no money for more pills

Ha yeah I think they're good fakes. Goes to.show you the money that's up for grabs if they're going to this amount if trouble to make their fakes look good.
@Flower Fairy if you have had those fake Valium that taste like nothing and make your tongue blue, but still fuck ya up then you've probably had a few different RC benzos!

from the WEDINO reports posted on the previous page it seems Flubromazolam, Flubromazepam, Flualprazolam et al God knows what else are now commonly being found in convincingly-appearing blister packs of much more benign pills like Diazepam and Temazepam.

Seriously, Wilson Wilson, and WEDINOs may have just saved my life. :oops: 👍

I posted a warning on Trustpilot but of course the vendor immediately reported it so my review is in limbo and I doubt it'll be approved. Now I have an ethical dilemma - should I notify the authorities that a site (perhaps even unwittingly) is selling dangerous RCs disguised as regular Benzos? But if so, to whom? The police?

Anyway, at the moment it seems very advisable to send any Benzodiazepine you get to WEDINOs before you try it unless you're certain they're genuine...

I'm even having doubts about my Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam 2mgs, even though I've been taking them lately and they seem fine....

Last edited:
I posted a warning on Trustpilot but of course the vendor immediately reported it so my review is in limbo and I doubt it'll be approved

Thats fucking naughty, he obviously knows if he's reported it otherwise he'd be worried for his customers
I'm even having doubts about my Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam 2mgs

Are they off same vendor? To my knowledge there's never been a problem with galenika pills, but there's always a first

I haven't heard of a bad galenika either, besides some that came loose but that was only once and they didn't even look right, no curves on the Diaz pills, just flat

I'm even having doubts about my Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam 2mgs, even though I've been taking them lately and they seem fine....
As has been said mate you should be ok with galenika.
Ive lost entire months to flubromazolam I can never help but take more and more.

As has been said mate you should be ok with galenika.
Ive lost entire months to flubromazolam I can never help but take more and more.

yeah, there are a lot of Galanika samples on Wedinos and they're all showing as legit.

What is Flubromazolam like - what effects do you feel?

What is Flubromazolam like - what effects do you feel?
The most euphoric benzo I've ever had but at the same time 'heavy' if you get what I mean, really sedating and 'wavey'. It's way too easy to go overboard and blackout though as I find it really moreish.

^ I posted pictures of them earlier in the thread (the pictures have now vanished) and Wilson Wilson warned me that the blister pack and the pill did not match up, so they may be dodgy, and it turns out they are

have you ever taken Flubromazolam?

Glad you erred on the side of caution like I warned mate. Flubromazolam is insanely potent. 250 micrograms (that's 0.25mg) is enough to knock most people out. I mean literally just pass right the fuck out.

These dodgy presses could contain literally any dose. If they have even just 1mg it's possible to be out for days even with a large tolerance.

Additionally, while you'll be aware that fatal OD's from benzos alone are basically impossible, someone on 3mg flubromazolam with nothing else in his system went into a coma and suffered respiratory failure. He was in hospital for over a week and did finally recover after being given, among other things, flumazenil - a BZD antagonist, basically the benzo equivalent of naloxone. Guy would have most certainly died if he was home alone when he took that shit.

Chuck that shit and absolutely warn others about the vendor selling them. You've already done good by submitting the WEDINOS sample too, so now people can look the pill up and see what it really is.

^ Jesus, I'm binning them right now then.

I tried to put a warning on Trustpilot but the vendor blocked it.

This vendor was selling genuine Temazepam (the German gel capsules) but seems they've run out of those, and I'm sure some of the other stuff they sell is legit, like their Pregabalin, but now I don't know whether I should report the site to some authority like the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority) 🤔

Also I could submit further samples to WEDINOs, this time with the vendor's name and they may publish the name along with the result so people can see who is selling the fakes. Only problem is, WEDINOs writes (most of) your postcode with the result so the vendor will know it was me who sent in the samples (and they have my name, full address, phone no etc). It's a shame WEDINOs isn't fully anonymous

Last edited: