• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E And The Face

yah i look like a corpse on e too , worse than on opiates , although on opiates i look more fucked up like slightly swollen and drooping eyelids.

well anyway this is how pale abd corpsy i get on e haven't skipped the nigh or anything on this pic -------->

632471_van_Foto_72_kopi_ren.jpg

It's not because ecstasy changes facial structure, those etards you saw were like that because they are drug addicts.

No but it does make you look like a total zombie , big blue shit under your eyes all white , made me look like an addict long before i was one.

I was only into e , weed and shrooms at that time.

ya i have noticed these effects too. my face looks alot skinnier in pictures and shit but when im smililng in pics i notice my cheeks are alot wider. i think e alters your appearance somewhat.

doublepython said:
I think e acts as a diuretic. My body looks exactly the same after a night of e for the next few days as after taking a diuretic for like a bodybuilding show.

I agree. I look a bit more ripped when Im rolling. Its kinda cool but freaky.

^
like more tanned or red , what's a nice complexion ?

any complexion different than the one i have is not good imo

p.s complexion does mean skin tone right?

oh and despite of all the crap we''e talking people on e always look more attractive because of the dinner plates.

My skin complexion seems more tanned and smooth. Yep on that meaning skin tone. Damn right about the dinner plates. Were talking pupils right? Lol.