• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs & their Myths

Did you know if you do ecstacy 10 or more times it will make a huge hole in the shape of a smiley face? pretty cool huh.....???

Originally posted by Brown Acid:

-Smoking cigarettes with mints or gum in your mouth can be a lot worse for you.

Actually it is.....
While chewing gun or eating a mint your taste buds and saliva glands are very active. The openings in these organs are allowed to come into contact with smoke from the ciggy. This can lead to tongue/mouth/throat cancer easier than smoking cigarettes quite a while after eating anything
-Taking certain vitamins a couple hours before rolling makes you roll harder.
If 5-htp is considered a vitamin then I s'pose you can roll harder

I haven't heard the taking acid so many times will make you legally insane thing for years. Actually when I first heard that my friend gave me some and pretty much after that I couldn't tell you what happened...everything that I think happened I know was some kind of hallucination and that could be why I ended up elsewhere (I should have been in school that day...hell I don't even remember leaving the second floor at school) What an interesting day...I wish I could remember it. Damn weed.
Oh and recently I was talking to a friend and a guy who he was buying E off of told him that his spinal cord would bleed and he would die if he took too much cuz the blood would drown...something I forget, something like the cerebellum.

I hadn't heard the acid so many times thing but that while you are trippin you are considered legally insane. Also I've heard the pills laced with speed, coke, heroin.

Hmm well some pills could contain speed in them, but I wouldn't say it was "laced".
I just got in an argument last night with a kid who insisted that percocets are "triple strength codiene"

one of the stupidest guys on earth told me this, some years ago:
"last night I did some pure MDMA crystals. It wasn't anything like a pill, it was more euphoric, gave me hallucinations, etc. etc.. And do you know why? because pills nowadays don't have any MDMA in them, only strychine!!"
The crystals he took were tested by a friend of mine some days later, and as I thought, they were MDA. The guy felt so good because it was his first MDA, and even if MDMA and MDA have some cross-tolerance..... he sure had an enourmous tolerance to MDMA!
And loads and LOADS of people here in Portugal truly believe that there's strychnine in every E pill sold in the market. The slang term used to describe the jaw clenching (estrica) is named like that because people REALY think that MDMA gets u high and strychnine makes your jaws clench. And if a pill, for some reason, doesn't give you much jaw clenching (usually because it has a low dose of MDMA lol), they buy a helluva lot of them because they think that the pills are pure, withouth any strychnine at all.
What a stupid country!! lolll

^^^^^ ^ ^^^ ^^^^^
^that's why people in my country (Brazil of course) do lots of jokes about portugas ! heheheheeheh joking irmão!
tem alguns portugueses muito gente finas no meu icq

Myths are dumb...there needs to be a web page devoted to clearing up myths...there probably is and I just don't know about it.
Psst... it's called Bluelight. ;)

Originally posted by brazilian vibe:
^^^^^ ^ ^^^ ^^^^^
^that's why people in my country (Brazil of course) do lots of jokes about portugas ! heheheheeheh joking irmão!
tem alguns portugueses muito gente finas no meu icq

Whenever I go to the South America page of pillreports.com, I read posts saying "this pill has lots of anphetamines", "this is a good pill, lots of MDMA and little anphetamines", etc. etc. Are the pills in Brazil that crappy, or are the brazillian people that stupid? lol (tou a brincar tb qndo vos xamo estupidos :p). Is it another "drug myth" in the brazillian culture?
I have no way to know it, because whenever I go to brazil, I won't touch a pill.... It's just impossible, with all that FRUKIN' PURE and ALMOST FREE cocaine....... Gosh, if I was in good health when I retire, I'd move to Brazil in the moment!!

Originally posted by Benefit:

Psst... it's called Bluelight. ;)

Bluelight sure is cool to discuss things with other people (it's by far, the drug-related page that I visit more often and where I spend the most time), but if you want INFORMATION, nothing beats good old erowid.org . It's the DRUG INFORMATION web page by excelence :)

Originally posted by Bezley:
That people have dropped acid and thought they were a glass of Orange Juice :)
i've heard that story many times, i'm sure that some one, somewhere has thought they were a glass of OJ.
my friend thought he was a kitchen sink once. covered himself with pots and pans. it was pretty funny
[ 16 February 2003: Message edited by: Eliot ]