• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs & their Myths

I have heard a ton lately. Lets see if i can remember a few.
If you get arrested with more than 2(? maybe 5) sheets of acid, you can be charged with conspiracy to overthrow the gov't. Might? be true doubt it
if the pill is yellowish it has heroin
if it is white, it has speed or coke
All colored pills have pma in them
The whole heroin in E Pils thing, I actual had someone tell me he saw someone put a large bag(his words) of heroin in some mdma powder to make pills. Still think its a myth
its called rolling because you hide your pills in tootsie roll wrappers

"You don't get high the first time you smoke weed"
I don't know about you, but me and my friends were stupid-stoned the first time we smoked. Maybe people aren't taught to inhale correctly??

i dunno....i honestly didnt get "high" until my 10th or 15th time smoking weed....i got what i considered to be high, but then my 15th or so time i got *WAY* *WAY* *WAY* higher than ANYTHING i had ever experienced before that point and every time i have smoked since then i have always achieved that same level....

Originally posted by djLeviatan:

technically it should be *much* more powerful than just eating them.

technically.. maybe.. but in reality.. its not. im going with myth too.. i think pluggings only good for not barfing.

^^^
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the mucus membranes in the anus are much more efficent at absorbing MDMA than your stomach. Also as djLeviatan said, the acidity in your stomach does cause more MDMA to be lost to urine.
And finally, if the scientific reasons don't hold any creedence with you (they usually don't with me either ;) ) I once plugged a pill that gave my friends a mild buzz. I was utterly fuxored from it. The trick is to RAM IT RIGHT UP THERE! ARRRGH!

Screw that you dont get high your first time shit. I smoked 2 fat blunts of hash and i was baked out of my mind.
Oh yeah someone told me if you buy acid from a black guy your a dumbass. So far anyone i know that buys drugs from irregular dealers in the pjs gets ripped off bad.

The main type of hash going around for a while in Iceland was called "Jewish Marroccan" and people said the plates came in with a huge star of David stamped on them... Legend had it that it was the best and somehow came out of Israel despite the second part of the name.
I think you really have to be an idiot to get the stuff year after year and never realize it's the fucking Maroccan flag and the star is totally different ;)
--- G.

If you eat marijuana, it will grow in your stomach. I say, eat on!
I also heard that if you eat marijuana, you can smoke your shit and get high...complete and utter budshit...

Ditto on the crack being dirtier deal -- street crack here is way purer than street coke. But come on, you're not eating health foods with this stuff either.
Another one I've come across is that meth CONTAINS drain cleaner. Just because something is used as a solvent in synthesis doesn't mean it contains that substance. This comes from people who group certain drugs (inc meth & E) made in clanlabs as "designer drugs," and therefore they were extra-bad because you don't know what toxic chemicals they put in there. (This is to kill all the drug users and dry up their market, right?)
Anyway, this story came from a drug education professional. I told her that cocaine is made with gasoline or kerosine and she said "I'll have to check on that one."
And if certain chemicals weren't so hard to get, they wouldn't have to use drain cleaner as a solvent...

Originally posted by Technical User:
"crack is far worse for you and dirtier than cocaine"
how much truth is there to this? isnt crack alot more fun so ie more easily addictive?

i personally liked these myths
dude the other day i snorted some mescaline..
and you snorted about a gram of it?
yeah man.. i went to school that day.. the bathrooms looked cool
and umm.. my most hated myth..
*acid burns a quarter size hole in your brain
*acid make your brain bleed
*acid makes your spinal cord bleed and that's why you trip

Here are the myths I've heard:
- There is strychnine in LSD
- When you hallucinate on drugs your brain is bleading
- Ecstasy makes holes in your brain
- LSD turns you into orange juice
- Ecstasy is cut with cocaine and heroin
Myths are dumb...there needs to be a web page devoted to clearing up myths...there probably is and I just don't know about it.
I think a really good peice of information about deaths on ecstasy for people to know is:
PER YEAR AVERAGE (in the U.S.)
emergency room visits on ecstasy: 4,000
emergency room vists on weed: 40,000
I saw that info on my local news. Weird eh?

^^^
What, you'd have to be off your face on acid to actually enjoy fosters?
Australians drink real beer at a pub, and then at the end of the night, the barman collects all the urine from the bathroom and sells it to fosters to make their beer.
True story. 8)

One of my little sisters friends told her yesterday that she was smoking weed that was soaked in crack 8)

I always hear the if you do acid # of times ur considered "legally insane" Myth, fuckin bullshit, i know plenty of perfectly coherent and intelligent people who have done vials of acid.
I dont know about the E puttin holes in ur brain either, some kid today was telling me alcohol and weed do it too, reply? myth? i wasnt too sure? i argued against it of course but i had no way to prove it, he didnt either so it worked out ok :)