• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugged to FUCK - the worst drugged state you've ever been in

Probably back in the UK RC days, was taking multiple substances and finding minimal reports online about them, got into Spice as soon as the original released and then the pre-rolled joints - then everything exploded synth cannabinoid wise.

I've seen people in very bad states doing that shit. Funny how I can be totally cool doing ALOT, and I mean ALOT of H, benzos, even crack at times, and have to get narcan shots, go to the ER and whatnot, but spice and K2 scare the hell outta me.

Mephedrone and what I thought what 2ce. I had greatly enjoyed an 4-MMC & 2ci combo in a previous session, unfortunately I didn't do my homework beforehand otherwise I would have known that 2ce is quite different from 2ci and heavily serotonergic. Ended up with what I believe was serotonin syndrome for a few hours... and I'm not even sure that what I had was 2ce, tested the compound afterwards with a drop of Marquis reagent and it did not react the way it should have (bright green/yellow), it became fizzy and pitch black, which I found quite spooky.

I honestly believed that I would end up brain damaged, as the "rushes", if that's what they can be called, were strange and of an intensity that was not pleasant at all, felt more like seizures.
I was on my own, delirious, delusional and there was a strange demoniac vibe, possibly an evil presence permeating my perception of the experience, as if something was trying to drag me into hell or steal my soul (I know it wasn't "real", but it felt very much so). Horrible stuff, left me shaken for months. Very grateful and very lucky for getting out of it unscathed.

God knows what it actually was, does anyone remember a deadly batch of 2cb-FLY (or was it another FLY compound?) which killed at least one person and made a few very ill, possibly in a Scandi country, in late 2011 or 2012? I wonder if I had something similar, in those heydays of legal RCs.

Last edited:
God knows what it actually was, does anyone remember a deadly batch of 2cb-FLY

Yeah it was labled wrong from what I read about it, so people was overdosing and dying because they thought it was something else you could of took more of, the whole batch had to be thrown away as it was labled wrong right back to the supplier

Your experience sounds bloody horrible I want to know what you took

I believe jimi hendrix was the first to try bromo dragon fly - on axis he says "it takes a half a day to get there if we travel by bromo dragonfly.."

You know that rings a bell, I think those people that was ill and died thought they was taking bromo dragonfly but it was actually 2cb-fly

Not to sure as my memory is shocking, not took either of them I just like to read up on stuff quite a bit

Yeah it was labled wrong from what I read about it, so people was overdosing and dying because they thought it was something else you could of took more of, the whole batch had to be thrown away as it was labled wrong right back to the supplier

Do not fuck with bromo dragonfly or it will fuck you.

I believe jimi hendrix was the first to try bromo dragon fly - on axis he says "it takes a half a day to get there if we travel by bromo dragonfly.."

Ah yes, I think they thought it was 2cb-FLY but was actually bromo dragonfly, and the dosage needs to be extremely accurate, should not be eyeballed... still feel sick to my stomach thinking that I snorted a potentially lethal substance (on its own) in combo with something like mephedrone.

I regret having thrown it away now, should have sent it to a lab, thing is I was so shaken that I felt uncomfortable even just by having it in my home (yes it does sound strange)

I regret having thrown it away now, should have sent it to a lab, thing is I was so shaken that I felt uncomfortable even just by having it in my home (yes it does sound strange)

No it doesn't sound strange at all, I've been sold fake K before and didn't want it anywhere near me, poured almost 2 grams in the sink while fucked on something, I'd of definitely thrown it away too

What I had was a white powder
Bromo comes in various forms. Explains like I've mentioned over a decade ago why I do NOT like to dabble with RC's , I've posted that link at that time as well, bar bar mxe once all it's effects done by the resident lab bunnies all reported back positively.

People still take BrDFLY? I thought that went out of style with the 2CBFLY debacle, as people were mentioning, and the increasingly easy availability of LSD. The best part of that story is that the fucking vendor himself died, getting high on his own supply. At least he stood by his product. To the end. I forget where this was. It was one of the Nordic countries I think. Around 2009. The rumor was that the whole incident was due to a language barrier. Which i guess means the moral of the story is to learn Mandarin?

^Denmark according to Wiki 'His friend described the trip saying, "It was like being dragged to hell and back again. Many times. It is the most evil [thing] I've ever tried. It lasted an eternity."

People still take BrDFLY? I thought that went out of style with the 2CBFLY debacle, as people were mentioning, and the increasingly easy availability of LSD. The best part of that story is that the fucking vendor himself died, getting high on his own supply. At least he stood by his product. To the end. I forget where this was. It was one of the Nordic countries I think. Around 2009. The rumor was that the whole incident was due to a language barrier. Which i guess means the moral of the story is to learn Mandarin?
I'm curious, what is this substance? Hallucinogen?

I'm curious, what is this substance? Hallucinogen?
A very potent, long lasting, and not particularly forgiving one at that.

Everyone wanted to take 2CBFLY, though, because Ann Shulgin would rave about how great it is.

Also, if BrDFLY is a butterfly, MDMA should be a tadpole. Look. You can't unsee it.

It was over 10 years ago, hopefully it's not around anymore. Maybe it's enjoyable in the right dosage and certainly not taken with another mind-bending substance, as I did.

It was over 10 years ago, hopefully it's not around anymore. Maybe it's enjoyable in the right dosage and certainly not taken with another mind-bending substance, as I did

Some people are very strange and enjoy dark trips, people still choose to trip out on dererants even if its horrible, and technically poisen lol

Mephedrone and what I thought what 2ce. I had greatly enjoyed an 4-MMC & 2ci combo in a previous session, unfortunately I didn't do my homework beforehand otherwise I would have known that 2ce is quite different from 2ci and heavily serotonergic. Ended up with what I believe was serotonin syndrome for a few hours... and I'm not even sure that what I had was 2ci, tested the compound afterwards with a drop of Marquis reagent and it did not react the way it should have (bright green/yellow), it became fizzy and pitch black, which I found quite spooky.

I honestly believed that I would end up brain damaged, as the "rushes", if that's what they can be called, were strange and of an intensity that was not pleasant at all, felt more like seizures.
I was on my own, delirious, delusional and there was a strange demoniac vibe, possibly an evil presence permeating my perception of the experience, as if something was trying to drag me into hell or steal my soul (I know it wasn't "real", but it felt very much so). Horrible stuff, left me shaken for months. Very grateful and very lucky for getting out of it unscathed.

God knows what it actually was, does anyone remember a deadly batch of 2cb-FLY (or was it another FLY compound?) which killed at least one person and made a few very ill, possibly in a Scandi country, in late 2011 or 2012? I wonder if I had something similar, in those heydays of legal RCs.
omfg, this sounds unbearable & the thing of nightmares. And you were alone? Did you ever use those 2 again?

Some people are very strange and enjoy dark trips, people still choose to trip out on dererants even if its horrible, and technically poisen lol
People really can be strange. Aren't drugs suppose to be fun and enjoyable?

omfg, this sounds unbearable & the thing of nightmares. And you were alone? Did you ever use those 2 again?
...and you are quite right there. Thankfully I was alone and in familiar surrounding (my home), didn't black out and managed to ride it out somehow.
I used mephedrone again, maybe a couple of times, but certainly not that other evil fake 2ce thing.

It varies. A year long alcohol binge of daily drinking was probably the worst. Towards the end, or was it the middle(??!), I blacked out for two days. Somehow I did not wind up in a hospital and I did not stop drinking but slowly cut back, cycled to smoking lots of pot daily and eventually started to binge and get super drunk on weekends and continued to smoke pot in large amounts daily.

But I was almost certain this would happen so I flushed 40-50 Dexedrine tablets as I was concerned I might take them all when drunk and depressed, or blacked out.

Dropping acid daily as a student was enjoyable but for a period of time after I stopped for about a year I would still lightly trip daily seeing trails, flashes of neon light, or the walls breathing or tiles shufting, but all of this stopped when I quit smoking pot and hash and stopped using all drugs.