• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugged to FUCK - the worst drugged state you've ever been in

Gawd, I want to try mescaline that's sounds like so much fun, but I can't seem to trip on acid, not sure if I could even get mescaline or if I'd get to trip, and if I did I'd be to scared of having a bad trip like the ones on acid where its just bad in my head trips and no visuals, but jungles and fairy's and shit, dam that's the sort of stuff I'd love @December Flower and @ControlDaddy
Ahoy hoy madame! :) Hope all is well and get speaking to ya elsewhere soon ☺️

I always have a terrible time coming out of a k hole n smoking a bong of strong hash, stops time for me, literally watch the netflix time meter slow down, hav done it accidentally so many times that wen it happens it's lik "oh fuck sake here we go again"

This is the story of how bad addiction gets ya.
My first overdose was a bad one, went over, bf was doing chest compressions cuz my heart wuldnt start, felt like I was in a very deep sleep, just floating in darkness, content and peaceful, luckily ambulance was real quick, got the Naloxone into me n tried to get my heart started but wuldnt go, bf said the paramedics were looking very concerned until finally
*Beep*......*beep*......
And I gradually came to, bombarded by questions, my bf lookin lik he'd been crying, this bright light in my eyes, felt terrible, got into the hospital and my Dr wuldnt let me go until the Naloxone had ran its course, just incase, but nope.

(I'm not a violent person whatsoever) but I was trynna swing at the Dr and cursing him out, screamin lik a fuckin toddler Hu didn't get a toy, so he got a release form removing his responsibility of me and I quickly ran n ordered a taxi, straight back to the house that had gear in it, boyfriend turned his back for a minute n I got the works and a bad into my pocket, went to the toilet, do myself up and my boyfriend said he heard a THUNK, opened the door to find me on the ground, works all round me (needle still was 1/4 filled), no breathing again, straight back into the ambulance and back to the hospital, this time I fuckin waited, feelin terrible, until the Dr said I culd go, that was my first overdoses, they wuldnt b my last but that one really sticks with me cuz my actions r nothing are wat I'm lik normally, just wish I could apologise to the Dr too as he deserved zero of the shite I was giving him at all, and my bf n them lads in the ambulance saved my life twice too, this shows the logic n hold heroin has on you, you will literally try kill yourself to stop the sickness, no matter how many deadly spikes u put under the tightrope walk, an addict will walk it most the time

I think I might. have answered this thread already once before, but I've never been as fucked up on drugs as I was recently once night taking back-to-back earlier-prepared shots of IM ketamine everytime it seemed that I might be making my way back to reality. I just put a whole bunch of psy-trance albums on a repeating playlist, washed my torso with alcohol ready for the shots laid out on a side table next to me, and lay down on my sofa, and had at it for god only knows how long.

Seemed like weeks at the time and it was definitely not until hours after the 6th and final shot that I even opened my eyes and made an attempt to move. I could have been raided by the entire police force backed up by the army or the building burned down or hit by a falling jetliner and I would never have noticed.

Best thing was I managed to just stay inside the 'I remember it all' line and didn't just anaesthatise myself by accident.

This drug is next on my "one I should quit sooner rather than later (but maybe occasionally just for special occasions) list".

Too many trainrecks on GHB to mention, usually ending up in hospital, and twice in Armley prison.

I think I might. have answered this thread already once before, but I've never been as fucked up on drugs as I was recently once night taking back-to-back earlier-prepared shots of IM ketamine everytime it seemed that I might be making my way back to reality. I just put a whole bunch of psy-trance albums on a repeating playlist, washed my torso with alcohol ready for the shots laid out on a side table next to me, and lay down on my sofa, and had at it for god only knows how long.

Seemed like weeks at the time and it was definitely not until hours after the 6th and final shot that I even opened my eyes and made an attempt to move. I could have been raided by the entire police force backed up by the army or the building burned down or hit by a falling jetliner and I would never have noticed.

Best thing was I managed to just stay inside the 'I remember it all' line and didn't just anaesthatise myself by accident.

This drug is next on my "one I should quit sooner rather than later (but maybe occasionally just for special occasions) list".

I'm guessing you have quite a tolerance if you can administer 6 successive shots?

Please tell me you were going IM, I can't even contemplate going IV on Ket...

Last edited:
The worst state I have ever been in was as recent as my last week of meth use before quitting when I took Seroquel and Catapres on top of a gram of meth consumed over 24 hours as part of multi-week final binge. This was even though people here on BL had told me that Seroquel and Catapres were contraindicated. I had previously taken both together no problem and each one separately with meth. So I thought it would end my last meth use nicely and I would start sobriety when I woke up the next day. I was very delusional about my own invincibility.

I had never had a bad time on meth but within 15 minutes of taking those two drugs I collapsed on the floor. I was conscious but totally confused and felt like I was free-falling down in infinitely deep and dark elevator shaft. Within a minute or two I was having the only panic attack I have ever had on meth and and my heart started beating incredibly fast and irregular. I was convinced I was going to die but I was alone and could not move to call emergency services . All I could do was lie there trying to breathe myself back down - but that barely worked and I probably lay there in terror for 2-3 hours just waiting for my heart to burst on the next beat. I have never felt more afraid in my life.

On the upside it pretty much killed my taste for meth. My heart still does not feel that it’s beating right.
Holy shit... 2-3 hours laying there paralyzed.

Good fucking job beating that encounter btw