• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug favs

what's with EU and no methamphetamine?
Order some from the US on the onions... (Are we allowed to discuss dark web shit here? I know this isn't reddit)The Meth in the US is very, VERY good. High purity & ihgh D/L enantiomer ratio! Really, REALLY fucking good meth coming out of Mexico rn!

I would say for me it is:
1) Fentanyl/Opiates (Fentanyl is my fav but I rarely do it. Been shooting dope for a while & it is just starting to lose the magic so I may switch)
2) Meth (Specifically Meth fuck the other stims altho i wont let myself do it much at all anymore because I care about my heart) 4mmc is TRASH
3) ETIZOLAM fuck I love etizolam sooo much but I never get it for some reason. Clonazolam, Alp, Lorazepam, Diazepam (I done a lot of benzos lol) etc... All the euphoric benzos are my fav.
4) LSD This may be my #1 tbh. Nothing makes you feel more alive than an acid trip in a canyon w/ people you are close with.
Last but certainly not least. KETAMINE

(Are we allowed to discuss dark web shit here? I know this isn't reddit)
Yes, within reason. Just don't mention specific vendors, links, or any other direct reference.

It's like saying you go downtown to buy your drugs, which is fine.... but don't say "go to downtown 6th street, ask for Jimmy 555-555-1938 he sells boner pills"

I have NEVER had more fun than meth psychosis.
Lol yeah it's fun for a few hours. The hallucinations are trippy at first, but I'm usually reaching for that abort button very quickly after realizing I didn't take any acid and it's my brain frying like a cracked egg.

but I'm usually reaching for that abort button very quickly after realizing I didn't take any acid and it's my brain frying like a cracked egg.
I feel that. I try to just make friends with the creatures in my room. Once when I was younger, at work. I was tweaking so god damn hard I saw the 12ft tall cucumber from VeggiTales standing in the corner of the building. It really scared the fuck out of me for a moment & decided it was time for sleep that night. Meth bender sleep > Benzo blackout any day

Currently most of it’s in Czech where the locals both cook and are absolute fiends for it.

But the meth tsunami is well on it’s way! Don’t worry, you’ll get some.

There’s an annual EU assessment of the methamphetamine “problem” - here’s the latest;”:

Been waiting for thefucking thing sincei came here from states 2003 now back and forth and it in so much better then coke