• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug favs

I think psychedelics are really the best, but pot is my favorite vice and has a great risk/reward ratio.

Dissociatives are almost too alien to be sure, almost like a "deal with the devil" but keep showing benefits.

Alcohol is an ambivalent habit and i plan to do less of it and more kratom instead since i've found it a superior relaxant which doesn't cloud my mind. Will always have a soft spot for beer and wine however.

Last edited:
I like smack, junk and dope XD

My own home-produced opium (aka the original milk of paradise™).
Hydromorphone when I can get it.
Occasional coke when mixed as a speedball for a special treat.
Weed edibles every now and again.
... And far, far too much beer.

Never seen ICE except on-screen (IT's in my Bucket list!) (from glass pipe smoking) what's with EU and no methamphetamine?
MDMA
Phenibut and GHB, those fa,mph, 2, 4 derivations of stims
weed+lorazepam and weed alone
Acid
Shrooms

Never seen ICE except on-screen (IT's in my Bucket list!) (from glass pipe smoking) what's with EU and no methamphetamine?

Currently most of it’s in Czech where the locals both cook and are absolute fiends for it.

But the meth tsunami is well on it’s way! Don’t worry, you’ll get some.

There’s an annual EU assessment of the methamphetamine “problem” - here’s the latest;”:

what's with EU and no methamphetamine?
Im agree. But What happens also with opioids? Oxy, hidrocodone,hidromorfone, morphine, only avalaible in darkweb at high prices and unknown vendors for me. One Day I tried to buy opanas and I lost 300€.
Lots of coke in my country due to the entrance from south America to EU.
1 speedball
2 opioids
3 speed
4 MDMA
5 benzos and other meds
6 ket
7 LSD and Shrooms 20 years ago hahaha

1) methoxetamine
2) 4,4'-dimethylaminorex
3) BDPC/bromadol
4) empathogens like benzofurans
5) deschloroketamine and ketamine
6) meth
7) LSD / 1cP-LSD etc.
8) pagoclone, zolpidem
9) morphine
10) synth cannabinoids like UR-144 (choose them over weed b/c weed gives me more anxiety)
11) alcohol

I think psychedelics are really the best, but pot is my favorite vice and has a great risk/reward ratio.

Dissociatives are almost too alien to be sure, almost like a "deal with the devil" but keep showing benefits.

Alcohol is an ambivalent habit and i plan to do less of it and more kratom instead since i've found it a superior relaxant which doesn't cloud my mind. Will always have a soft spot for beer and wine however.
I didn’t even think to put that on here, I def use cannabis in some form damn near every day

2 much anxiety without benzo assistance 😂

@Bcdubzz

Is this a list of preference in order? You put opiates/benzos/barbs/stims that covers such a broad category of drugs. Why not be more specific?

unadulterated opioids
benzos
weed
sometimes stimulants

not so much usage these days
still on them cigs, though.