• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Were you listening to John Denver? Or just high as giraffe balls?
a peculiar expression, given that not all giraffes are tall
the word "giraffe" actually derives from an Arabian word that just means "fast walker"
Saint-Aignan_%28Loir-et-Cher%29._Okapi.jpg

a peculiar expression, given that not all giraffes are tall
the word "giraffe" actually derives from an Arabian word that just means "fast walker"
Saint-Aignan_%28Loir-et-Cher%29._Okapi.jpg
You are a riot, and a bit of a weirdo. I say that as a proud weirdo, and mean it as a complement.
Oh yeah, I bought a special grater just for making german/lithuanian porato pancakes, and I have all the ingredients, including lemon juice, so I think tomorrow night I should be posting the results of that finally.

You are a riot, and a bit of a weirdo. I say that as a proud weirdo, and mean it as a complement.
Oh yeah, I bought a special grater just for making german/lithuanian porato pancakes, and I have all the ingredients, including lemon juice, so I think tomorrow night I should be posting the results of that finally.
I'm slightly confused, but I often am in social engagement :)
I just thought about "high as giraffe's balls" and thought about this tiny guy ^

Yus! Good man. That's the way to go. Enjoy your superior pancakes <3

Outside of Bluelight, which I see briefly once or twice a week, some people were talking about Easter. Which made me realize that time is passing by in the Outside. Where did March go? It has been more than a blur. Maybe the half ounce of meth I have left, or the half ounce of meth that is therefor missing, has something to do with it. Anyways, my real question I need help with is:

When the heck is Easter Sunday this year? I failed catechism so I have no idea how to calculate it myself. I am scared to look at a calendar, RN, I know that is dysfunctional but it is what it is. I need to put my house on the market, and the realtor said I have to do it after Easter. Is that next weekend? The week after? Help?!

Outside of Bluelight, which I see briefly once or twice a week, some people were talking about Easter. Which made me realize that time is passing by in the Outside. Where did March go? It has been more than a blur. Maybe the half ounce of meth I have left, or the half ounce of meth that is therefor missing, has something to do with it. Anyways, my real question I need help with is:

When the heck is Easter Sunday this year? I failed catechism so I have no idea how to calculate it myself. I am scared to look at a calendar, RN, I know that is dysfunctional but it is what it is. I need to put my house on the market, and the realtor said I have to do it after Easter. Is that next weekend? The week after? Help?!
april 4th

@ControlDaddy It's pretty easy really. It's the first sunday after the spring full-moon.
If the spring full-moon is a sunday, it happens one week later.

The spring full-moon is TODAY, so next sunday is easter :)

Cant wait to go hunting for eggs. Easter bunny atopped coming 20 years ago at least, but I can only hope every year since. Im gonna kill that fucking bunny bitch when I trace the eggs to his den because last time his eggs were stale shit. I found out bunnies dont lay eggs they just shit all over the place. Easter Bunny is an asshole.

Cant wait to go hunting for eggs. Easter bunny atopped coming 20 years ago at least, but I can only hope every year since. Im gonna kill that fucking bunny bitch when I trace the eggs to his den because last time his eggs were stale shit. I found out bunnies dont lay eggs they just shit all over the place. Easter Bunny is an asshole.
Haha my little tradition with my siblings was to buy some rabbit from the Italian district, and then on Easter Sunday make Easter Bunny Gumbo. It’s delicious.

I hope your vengeance is properly chilling.

Don’t know whether to hit the Pregab’s today or leave it till next week. Thing is I have a free house until the evening so I just don’t know! Lol.

Can’t wait until tomorrow to spark this Pineapple Express CBD joint and watch the film again. Knowing my luck I’ll be back at work in like under 2 weeks.