• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Droping acid on Sigma

I have always liked sigma much more than plateau trips, it's more immersive and less stoned feeling. The only downside I see would be possibly having the acid intensify visuals for much longer than expected and leaving me exhausted.

It's weird territory for me. Acid and DXM are my two favorite drugs, and it's like being in love with two vastly different people. I'm not sure I want to go here yet, not at least til I'm more well versed in lucy.

No need to rush it.

Yeah, after some sober thought, I think I'd like to get to know acid better, as it's relatively new to me, especially in comparison to dxm with which I could believe I've done close to if not more than a thousand times in all sorts of doses and combinations.

Just take the LSD by itself for the first time. Then another time if you want to you can always take a low dose while on DXM like other people posted about doing.

I've never taken DXM or any sort of disassociative drugs; but my friends that were into them would just take high doses of them, or smoke pot on them.

Would you think LSA to be a better drug to combine with DXM since both drugs are sedative?

I'm not sure where you got that information but LSA isn't really a sedative and, while this may be anecdotal as I lack pharmocological knowledge to back this up, DXM for me acts more as a stimulating dissociative.