View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Droping acid on Sigma

JasperTheReckless

Bluelighter
I have finally found a connect for lovely lucy, and seeing as im about to scoop a few tabs,

How would you guys predict this trip will go? I'm pretty comfortable in my own head, and know how to break loops and stay calm on basic psy's.

I have been working on using trips to build character and motivation. Cycle a good idea through and through while tripping, awaken on a good note.

I only ask as, L is fairly new to me but sigma is my favorite of all drugs I've tried so far. I'm eager to experience the dissociative-psychedelic mindspace, as I had promising but ultimately disappointing results with a recent batch of 25nbmd being passed off as lucy.

Last edited:
Please be clear, are you talking about plateau sigma of DXM?

From what I know of that, is that it takes dangerous amounts of DXM and brings about a very mentally unstable / psychosis or fugue like state... it sounds like something to attempt only rarely if you know what is good for you, let alone drop full strength psychedelics on top of? Are you just talking about high dose DXM, but not exactly plateau sigma?

Get your LSD verified before you go accidentally combining NBX compounds with large doses of DXM!

Last edited:
This is a reckless and completely unsafe idea in my opinion.

I don't think he said he was going to combine them. Just that he wanted to experience the 'dissociative-psychedelic' mindspace. Of course maybe he was implying it by combining the terms dissociative and psychedelic. Just a thought before people start being too judgmental =D

I think the implication is quite clear as the thread title is "dropping acid on Sigma". I concur that this is a reckless idea. "Plateau Sigma" is already reckless. Though your username contains the word Reckless so... but yeah, don't do this. Try combining LSD with less DXM. From what I've read people often experience near-tital amnesia from this level of DXM anyway. And I've also read that DXM and LSD are highly synergistic.

Combined LSD and DXM once, 450mg DXM + 100mcg LSD.

More visual trip than usual, more introspective, but it also killed all the energy from LSD, felt quite sedating.

Not bad, but likely won't repeat.

i have done sigma platoe + acid. one of the best trips at first then one of the worst. i don't regret it but i don't think i will be doing that combination soon and certainly wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
if you want to mix try 1st or 2nd plat first and with just a bit of acid, they potentate each other alot.

Can anybody reccomend the sigma plateau for me please? I remember reading about it years ago.

Why are so many of you saying this is dangerous? Talk about being overcautious.

People combine LSD and dissociatives all the damn time. From a pharmacological point of view I really can't see how this would be a dangerous combination in any way... it'll just get you extremely fucked up for a few hours.

I wouldn't recommend combining DXM with SRA or SRI drugs (MDMA, meth, 4-FA etc.) but LSD is a serotonin agonist. Nothing wrong here.

Jasperthereckless. Aren't you that guy who intentionally OD'd on 10 mg 25i-nbome?

Anyway, AA357, the combination of dissociatives and psychedelics aren't dangerous in itself. It's the plateau sigma aspect that makes people iffy about the idea. But it doesn't matter what we say, jasperthereckless is reckless. He' just wants to OD on something imo, or maybe this thread is just to praise his e-penis. Who knows.

Intentionally od'd on 25i? Lolno. Ruined me for the better part of two years afterwards. Horrible after effects and the od itself was agonizing at best. Torture.

You're entitled to your rude opinion, however all I have to say now is, I made this thread while in sigma and it tends to make me a little grandiose. I didn't end up tripping I'll probably wait til later in the month. I tried delsym with three hits a while ago and it was fun for the come up, but felt messy and dirty after the peak. Not sure I'm fond of mixing the two, I prefer DXM with cannabis and nitrous. Psy's feel clean to me, and to muddy it up ends up leaving me disappointed. DXM upper plateau trips satisfy my want to get fucked up but psychedelics don't appeal to me for the same reason. I like to think not just lay about and gape and flail.

Oh yeah I remember you...

Not to be rude or anything but why would you even think about something like this after your incident? Just be happy you have access to real acid, let it do it's thing. Explore what it has to offer, which is more than enough IMO/E, and THEN think about pushing the envelope. If you still want to..

EDIT: Oh, you wrote the post with a fair bit of mania I suppose? Well, glad you asked beforehand at least =D

If you were able to post this thread while on a Plateau Sigma dose, are you sure you really hit sigma? Hitting sigma isn't a matter of just taking a massive dose and hitting it. It must be attained through a very long time of dosing DXM. Multiple high doses, tons of waiting, etc.

from how sigma is described i would think it impossible to type and post on an internet forum

I'd recommend trying this on a regular DXM dose first. Being on Sigma could ruin part of your trip. DXM + LSD is one of the best combos I have ever experienced.